Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Magical Love~ (1x1)(Taken by Dante) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 pm
By day, she is a a normal school girl. By night, however, she is a genie! How did this happen? Well, her family has been genies for generations. The powers of genies have been passed down for year. Now, it is her turn.

It all started like any other day. Laila woke up like usual, went to school like usual, hung out with her friends like usual. What else did she want? After school, she turned into her genie self and waited in her usual place. Suddenly, her lamp was rubbed! when she appeared out of her lamp to greet her master, who does she find? Her childhood friend! They have known each other ever since they were toddlers... And he basically likes to make her life a living hell! And he has found her lamp?! What is Laila to do?! And what are his three wishes?

Name-
Age-
Personality-
Appearance-

Name- Laila Evergreen
Age- 16
Personality- Kind, shy, bubbly, friendly
Appearance-
Human:
User Image
Genie:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:49 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
By day, she is a a normal school girl. By night, however, she is a genie! How did this happen? Well, her family has been genies for generations. The powers of genies have been passed down for year. Now, it is her turn.

It all started like any other day. Laila woke up like usual, went to school like usual, hung out with her friends like usual. What else did she want? After school, she turned into her genie self and waited in her usual place. Suddenly, her lamp was rubbed! when she appeared out of her lamp to greet her master, who does she find? Her childhood friend! They have known each other ever since they were toddlers... And he basically likes to make her life a living hell! And he has found her lamp?! What is Laila to do?! And what are his three wishes?

Name-
Age-
Personality-
Appearance-

Name- Laila Evergreen
Age- 16
Appearance-
Human:
User Image
Genie:
User Image

Wow it sounds interesting. I'll do it. smile

quote for quick replies.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 am
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Name-
Age-
Personality-
Appearance-

Name- Laila Evergreen
Age- 16
Appearance-
Human:
User Image
Genie:
User Image

quote for quick replies.

*le gasp* Really?! Thank you thank you thank you! Make a profile and we shall get started! >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:40 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Name-
Age-
Personality-
Appearance-

Name- Laila Evergreen
Age- 16
Appearance-
Human:
User Image
Genie:
User Image

quote for quick replies.

*le gasp* Really?! Thank you thank you thank you! Make a profile and we shall get started! >w<

Name- Alex Hale
Age- 17
Personality- Kind and joking, friendly, but he isn't sure what he wants to wish for. He often will think of a wish and summon her, but then he changes his mind.
Appearance-
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eHk8mgeqAzo/ShmJnnsAekI/AAAAAAAAAVA/tJ040Nwroxo/s400/VampireAnimeBoy.jpg

Do you want to start or should I?  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:51 pm
Dante Kazahana

(I will. I am on my IPhone so I can't make my posts pretty. Wah! Oh well. We will start when Alex fist finds the lamp.)

The bell rang for the ending of school. Laila dashed out of her classroom and got all of her stuff. After she got home, Laila put her stuff away then left her house. She walked to the alley where she always leaves her lamp. Laila closed her eyes and clapped her hands together. "I accept the power of the genies to consume me on this night!" She said in a mystical way then was sucked into her lamp. As Laila waited for her new master to come, she started to do her homework for that night.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:07 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

(I will. I am on my IPhone so I can't make my posts pretty. Wah! Oh well. We will start when Alex fist finds the lamp.)

The bell rang for the ending of school. Laila dashed out of her classroom and got all of her stuff. After she got home, Laila put her stuff away then left her house. She walked to the alley where she always leaves her lamp. Laila closed her eyes and clapped her hands together. "I accept the power of the genies to consume me on this night!" She said in a mystical way then was sucked into her lamp. As Laila waited for her new master to come, she started to do her homework for that night.

Alex was walking home from school. He was listening to music when he turned around the corner, seeing that the school bully was there. He knew he was no match for the bully. He decided he would take the long way around.

Walking around through a back alleys something caught his eye. It was a lamp. Liking all those picker shows, he picked up the lamp. It was one of those old lamps which were worth lots of money, "Now who the hell would throw away something like this?!" Seeing it was covered in dust, he began to gently rub it.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila felt that her lamp was rubbed and she was forcibly pulled out. She appeared with a puff of smoke. "Greetings new master! I am the genie if this lamp! My name is Laila!" She said with a smiled. When she saw who her master was, her eyes widened in horror. "A-Alex?!" She asked in shock. Why was he the one that found her lamp?! This couldn't be happening! Alex was her childhood friend. Although he looked cool and mysterious on the outside, he loved to make he life a living Hell!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila felt that her lamp was rubbed and she was forcibly pulled out. She appeared with a puff of smoke. "Greetings new master! I am the genie if this lamp! My name is Laila!" She said with a smiled. When she saw who her master was, her eyes widened in horror. "A-Alex?!" She asked in shock. Why was he the one that found her lamp?! This couldn't be happening! Alex was her childhood friend. Although he looked cool and mysterious on the outside, he loved to make he life a living Hell!

When he rubbed the lamp, he was surprised when suddenly smoke shot out of it. There, in front of him, was Laila. He blushed as he saw what little clothing she wore.

He blushed as he looked at her, but after she said she was a genie he smiled, "wow nice one, Laila. Ok i see your trying to get revenge on me for all the other stuff i've done to you by pranking me. Where's the camera?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila blinked in confusion when she saw Alex blush. When he took this all as a joke, she grew mad. "This is no joke, Alex." She told him in a serious tone. "It's real. Would you like me to prove it?" She snapped her fingers and a cake suddenly appeared in her hands. She snapped again and it disappeared. "Hm... What else should I try to prove that this is real. Ah! I know!" Laila said then snapped her fingers again. This made Alex float in the air. Laila crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Now do you believe me?" She asked him, annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:03 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila blinked in confusion when she saw Alex blush. When he took this all as a joke, she grew mad. "This is no joke, Alex." She told him in a serious tone. "It's real. Would you like me to prove it?" She snapped her fingers and a cake suddenly appeared in her hands. She snapped again and it disappeared. "Hm... What else should I try to prove that this is real. Ah! I know!" Laila said then snapped her fingers again. This made Alex float in the air. Laila crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Now do you believe me?" She asked him, annoyed.

He laughed, thinking this was a ridiculous trick. However, when he began to float he realized that she was the real thing. "Wow, you really are a genie, Laila!"

Once he was on the ground, he looked at her, "So i get 3 wishes, huh? Is there anything you can't do? Any rules or what not?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila nodded, relieved that he believed her. "Yes, you get three wishes. They can be whatever you want. However, there are some conditions." She held up one finger. "One, I cannot kill anyone." She held up another finger. "Two, I cannot make people come back to life." She held up another finger. "And three, I cannot make anybody fall in love with another. Including yourself." She told him, then Laila put her hands on her hips. "So, 'master', what are your three wishes?" She asked him, wanting to get this over with.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila nodded, relieved that he believed her. "Yes, you get three wishes. They can be whatever you want. However, there are some conditions." She held up one finger. "One, I cannot kill anyone." She held up another finger. "Two, I cannot make people come back to life." She held up another finger. "And three, I cannot make anybody fall in love with another. Including yourself." She told him, then Laila put her hands on her hips. "So, 'master', what are your three wishes?" She asked him, wanting to get this over with.

"3 wishes, huh?" He replied, then leaned back. He thought for a moment, "Um....... wow..... How about.... No.........." He couldn't think of anything. Should he wish for money? Fame? Power? He could have anything he wanted, but he didn't know what to wish for. He didn't want to regret it his choice. He sighed, "I'll get you back to you on that." He kept the lamp in his hands tightly.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow. "Really, now? Are you sure? You could basically have anything you want. Usually people use up their wishes right away... However, I respect your decision." She smiled. "Alright then master. Rub the lamp whenever you think of a wish. I will come straight away." She told him. And with that, she snapped her fingers and disappeared within a poof of smoke. She still couldn't believe Alex was the one who found her lamp. What she realt wondered was, what were his three wishes going to be?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow. "Really, now? Are you sure? You could basically have anything you want. Usually people use up their wishes right away... However, I respect your decision." She smiled. "Alright then master. Rub the lamp whenever you think of a wish. I will come straight away." She told him. And with that, she snapped her fingers and disappeared within a poof of smoke. She still couldn't believe Alex was the one who found her lamp. What she realt wondered was, what were his three wishes going to be?

He held the lamp in his hands. He thought for a moment and then began to rub her lamp again. Once she appeared, he spoke, "Hey, don't call me master. We're friends, Laila. Got it?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 am
Dante Kazahana

Laila was a bit shocked that she was called out again. She raised an eyebrow. "Is that one of your wishes?" She asked him. Calling their masters 'master' was one thing the genies had to do. Unless they wish for them not to call them that. Laila then wondered something. Why wasn't he trying to make her life Hell? Instead he is being... Nice to her. She was a bit confused.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff