Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love Bytes (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm
Mep
i'll add the profiles tomorrow
Name:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 pm
Name: Tressa Gert
Personality: Intelligent, tough, short-tempered, outgoing, not really social, has those ditzy/bubbly/cute moments (she is a girl you know)
Appearance:
User Image

(I will possibly improve this later. I am on my IPhone so I can't do much. (^'.'^)  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Personality: Intelligent, tough, short-tempered, outgoing, not really social, has those ditzy/bubbly/cute moments (she is a girl you know)
Appearance:
User Image

(I will possibly improve this later. I am on my IPhone so I can't do much. (^'.'^)

(same here i just got kicked off of the computer)
Name: Everett Denali
Age 18 (eh i think you should make Tressa 18
lol)
Personality:calm quiet
eager to please and sometimes stubborn
Appearance: 6'5 pale skin black hair bluish grey eyes
(i'll have a pic for him later
i'm too lazy to draw the human pics so i usually use the same picture)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:52 pm
Bolt BioHazard
Yoshimi Sohma
Appearance:
User Image

(same here i just got kicked off of the computer)
Name: Everett Denali
Age 18 (eh i think you should make Tressa 18
lol)
Personality:calm quiet
eager to please and sometimes stubborn
Appearance: 6'5 pale skin black hair bluish grey eyes
(i'll have a pic for him later
i'm too lazy to draw the human pics so i usually use the same picture)

(Hm... I see... *le click* okay! She is now 18! Haha. That is okay. Yeah, I am not really aloud on the Internet anymore because it is limited and I use up to much... >w< So I am on 3G. Muahaha. So would you like to start?)  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 am
Yoshimi Sohma

that morning Ever woke up to the usual loud car horns that were pretty much worked as his alarm clock since his actual alarm clock's rings were drowned out by outside noise he decided to take a quick shower before going over today was suppose to be important
well he figured Tressa texted him at midnight claiming she had something "urgent" to tell him
he got a towel and some other clothes he went to turn on the water to let it warm up
but saw a cat and two kittens in the bathtub
he sighed between his mother letting in stray animals and the animals aka rats and raccoons the pest problem the owner of this complex was too cheap to fix he'd assume he lived in a zoo
"This isn't kitty condo
get!!!" he exclaimed
none of them budged
but the cats did so and quickly when he turned the water on
he didn`t even own any pets
except for Rojo nor wanted any he preferred a small vet themed video game over an position as a real vet's assistant when he was young..er
Ever finished his shower and stood in the mirror to fix his short black hair and brush his teeth
"Everett Why are cats wet?" his mother called from the den as she readied to leave for work
"Dunno mom why are there cats in the house?" he asked returning the question
"you know i`m allergic to everything with fur" he added
"Ok i'll take them to the shelter after I return from work" she promised as she left for next door
Tressa's mother carpooled with his
Ever managed to get dressed and feed his snake Rojo before going over to Tressa's room
he knocked on the closed door .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 pm
Bolt BioHazard
Yoshimi Sohma

that morning Ever woke up to the usual loud car horns that were pretty much worked as his alarm clock since his actual alarm clock's rings were drowned out by outside noise he decided to take a quick shower before going over today was suppose to be important
well he figured Tressa texted him at midnight claiming she had something "urgent" to tell him
he got a towel and some other clothes he went to turn on the water to let it warm up
but saw a cat and two kittens in the bathtub
he sighed between his mother letting in stray animals and the animals aka rats and raccoons the pest problem the owner of this complex was too cheap to fix he'd assume he lived in a zoo
"This isn't kitty condo
get!!!" he exclaimed
none of them budged
but the cats did so and quickly when he turned the water on
he didn`t even own any pets
except for Rojo nor wanted any he preferred a small vet themed video game over an position as a real vet's assistant when he was young..er
Ever finished his shower and stood in the mirror to fix his short black hair and brush his teeth
"Everett Why are cats wet?" his mother called from the den as she readied to leave for work
"Dunno mom why are there cats in the house?" he asked returning the question
"you know i`m allergic to everything with fur" he added
"Ok i'll take them to the shelter after I return from work" she promised as she left for next door
Tressa's mother carpooled with his
Ever managed to get dressed and feed his snake Rojo before going over to Tressa's room
he knocked on the closed door .

(Sorry I haven't replied yet! I am going to reply right now so just hold on for a few minutes. emotion_sweatdrop Okay 'Kay? emotion_yatta )  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm
m'kay  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:48 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa had stayed up all night working on her new virus. Her eyes were blood shot from lack of sleep and her hair was in a messy pony tail. There was a coffee cup by her desk and a ton of empty energy drink cans that surrounded her. Tressa was at her desk, typing fast and nonstop. She hadn't taken a shower in two days so her hair was all greasy and yucky. She had her black, nerdy, reading glasses on and her nails looked like they had been chewed on. All in all, she was a mess. She didn't even remove her eyes from her computer when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in!" She called, most of her concentration still on her computer screen.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Ever frowned up
she seemed to have gotten 10x worse since last night
he heard rain pelt her bedroom window which was covered by a bedsheet taped to the wall
"ehhh Tressy
maybe you should give the ol computer a break
it's 4 years old after all" he almost whispered
seperating the girl from the computer was like stealing a steak from a hungry lion to him
thunder roared which caused Ev to jump
"seriously it's thundering and raining cats and dogs i don't want you to get electrocuted
while trying to finish that
stupid virus-"
before he could finish a great flash lit up the room before plunging it into darkness
the computer screen went blank
Ever blinked and feeled around for his phone to use as a source of light
"faulty wiring
ehh why don't you go get a flashlight from John's shop" he said quickly trying to prevent her from crashing like the computer just did  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa continued typing. "Shut up. I am almost done." She had told him, ignoring the storm outside. When he called her virus stupid, she looked away from her computer for one second to snap at him, then the lights went out. Her eyes widened. And looked at her computer screen. "No, no, no, no, no, no!" She said loudly and started to press random buttons on the keyboard. "No, no, no, please! This did not just happen!" She begged. "All my data! No, no, no!" She said then banged her head on the keyboard. "Why did this have to happen today?" She was so pissed off. The virus she had been working on for a few years was now gone. She would have to start all over. "Damn it!" She said in anger.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:42 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
[/quote
(don't mind this
i just needed a short post to quote)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:56 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Ever took a deep breath
"Tressa you need to go get a...d@mn flashlight so i can find my hard drive which i have saved the stupid half finished virus on
can you just do that for me please?" he yelled before going quiet
he didn't stand up to her often
in most cases she wore the pants in this relationship
he used his phone to navigate the room to where she was
it was a mess
from clothes to unpaired shoes and stuffed animals...mostly beanie babies her mother used to collect
the storm seemed to have stopped completely but the power stayed off
the buildings and orange streetlights shone mockingly through the den like area's window  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:03 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa blinked in surprise at Ever standing up to her. She frowned. "Fine, fine, whatever Mr. Bossy Pants." She told him a bit angrily then went downstairs to find a flashlight. She cussed whenever she ran into something. It was so dark that she couldn't see! Her phone light guided her through the hallway and down the stairs. She looked around for a flashlight. When she got fed up that she couldn't find one, she went to the nearby convenience store to buy one.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:18 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Ever watched her storm out before scanning the computer desk drawer for the hard drive after ten minutes of searching he found it and slipped it into his pocket
and stood up
only to see that the computer was on
Ev furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought
the screen was on but looked a little faded
Ever could feel his heart beat speeding up because
being in the middle of a dark room staring at a computer that shouldn't be on was a little creepy
but something was moving
Ev's curiousity caused him to look closer before something or someone pulled him in
he came back out 10 mins later
but Tressa would possibly find him laying face down on the ground  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa came back after she bought a flashlight. She walked up to her room, but froze. Something was wrong. Tressa walked into her room and saw Ever on the ground. The camera fell on the floor and she ran over to him. "Ever? Ever! What's wrong? Ever!" She said shaking him, not knowing what to do. "Ever! Come on! Don't joke around! Wake up!" She said, shaking him again.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff