Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp] the world of the hunter (( midnight charm and Keshawn) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Keshawn sits by the lake and watches the fish he thinks about how he is going to catch them. He looks at tree nearest to him and breaks off an branch he then bites the end and strips the leaves off then works on cleaning it before sticking it into the water to catch his dinner. He catches an couple of fish then gets to work cleaning them and making an fire~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Midnight Charm is out walking when she smells fire. Looking around worriedly, she does't see any flames. She does spot a small amount of smoke though. It doesn't look like a forest or field fire. Curious, she makes her way towards it. Creeping close she sees Keshawn. "Hi."  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 pm
~Keshawn looks up from his small fire at the direction of an voice he smiles at her. " Hello there, would you like some fish?" ~He smiles and looks around then at the midnight, he thought it was funny that she was as black as he was but instead of purple she was blue, he smiles and offers her a fish on the stick.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 pm
"Sure, I would love some." Smiling softly, she sits next to him. "I was wondering why I smelled fire. I'm glad it's you." Taking the fish she snacks on it slowly. "What have you been doing?" She's very curious about him.  

Love Renewed

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 pm
~Keshawn he hands her fish and watches her~ "I'm glad to see you again." He smiles at her nibbles his own fish~ " I have been hunting and building an tree house. Would you like to see it when we are done eating?" ~he smiles and watches her~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:58 pm
"I'm happy to see you too." Smiling more, she finishes her fish. "I would love to. Is it near here? I live in this abandoned cave thing."  

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm
Sorry it's so short.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 am
((it's ok))

~Keshawn smiles~ :" what have you been up to since the last time? No it's not far he points to huge oak tree on the other side of the lake. There is the outline of structure that looks like it is huge. He smirks and nibbles on his fish~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 am
Before she can answer his question he's answering hers. Looking across the lake her eyes widen. Sure he's not a small creature, but the place looks huge. And from this distance too. She can't imagine how big it is close up. Blinking finally, she remembers his question. "Not much. I lead a pretty boring life."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:15 am
~He smiles ~ "can't see how your life could be boring." ~He finishes his fish and offers his paw as he stands~ " Time to show you my home, I hope to share it with my mate one day." ~He smiles and looks around for flowers what did his mother say about wooing or courtship. He smriks and walks for the tree house.~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am
"It's because I don't do much. I long for excitement though." Taking his paw she stands up. She's about half his size, but she doesn't mind. Walking with him Midnight nods. "I'd love to see it. Maybe I can return the offer and show you my home sometime. Do you have a mate?" She's curious if there's someone specific he's referring to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm
" I would like that." ~he smiles sweetly at her. He looks her around the lake.~ "I don't how you call your life boring." ~he smirks and winks then shows her to the tall oak. He picks her up and sets her on the first stair on the tree then points up~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 pm
"Because I never do anything fun." Midnight walks with him, giggling when he picks her up. It's a bit hard to miss the large house, so she laughs lightly hen he points up. Since the stairs were made for him they're a bit spaced out for her small size. Climbing up the tree, she enters his home and waits for him to join her. She's curious about what it looks like, not looking until he shows her around.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:51 pm
~Keshawn climbs up behind her and smiles then shows her the living room and the kitchen. He then offers her some berry and something to drink~ " Your behave Midnight not many would take my paw and allow some guy to show his home to them."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:00 pm
nekolulu
~Keshawn climbs up behind her and smiles then shows her the living room and the kitchen. He then offers her some berry and something to drink~ " Your behave Midnight not many would take my paw and allow some guy to show his home to them."
((Did you mean behavior?))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces