Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
I have a girlfriend. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:32 pm
I have a girlfriend biggrin
I'm happy and proud about it.
Hahaha.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 pm
Yay! Congrats! I got started dating my first girlfriend a couple months ago! soooo happy mrgreen  

acrolinz

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 pm
acrolinz
Yay! Congrats! I got started dating my first girlfriend a couple months ago! soooo happy mrgreen

so how long have you been dating? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:19 pm
We started dating in October. Made the girlfriend status official just after Thanksgiving.  

acrolinz

Mama Spliffs

Vermillion Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:49 am
Be sure to post many pictures! <3 I hope you last a very merry time! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:19 pm
iiAmaii
Hahaha.

Aw good for you. c: I had a girlfriend for a while. Sadly, we split up because she's busy and going to be moving to the other side of the US for college, but we still love each other and are still good friends.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:55 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Hahaha.

Aw good for you. c: I had a girlfriend for a while. Sadly, we split up because she's busy and going to be moving to the other side of the US for college, but we still love each other and are still good friends.

awww. why? D:
my gf and i dont see each other everyday. maybe 5 or 6 times a month and maybe just 3 a month :
but that distance made us stronger.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:57 pm
acrolinz
We started dating in October. Made the girlfriend status official just after Thanksgiving.

Im happy for you biggrin
My gf and I started dating september last year so we are like 1 yr. and 3 months old xD  

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:02 pm
iiRainDay

oh yea, pictures biggrin
this is her <3
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Hahaha.

awww. why? D:
my gf and i dont see each other everyday. maybe 5 or 6 times a month and maybe just 3 a month :

Its just hard. We both come from super-Christian families that don't support lgbt rights (My mom badmouths my lesbian aunt behind her back, so I know better than to come out right now) so we are both in the closet at least to our families. The distance makes it even harder and then all of the pressure on her for getting stuff together for college. She decided she wasn't ready.

I personally think long distance relationships are adorable. My friend that lives here with me in Texas recently hooked up with a girl all the way in Norway and they are the cutest thing ever.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:37 pm
iiAmaii
iiRainDay

oh yea, pictures biggrin
this is her <3
User Image

She's beautiful. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:48 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
iiRainDay

oh yea, pictures biggrin
this is her <3
User Image

She's beautiful. c:

ikr biggrin
im so lucky. and she's really nice to too but scary when she gets angry neutral
and she really takes care of me when i get sick smile  

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:51 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Hahaha.

awww. why? D:

Its just hard. We both come from super-Christian families that don't support lgbt rights (My mom badmouths my lesbian aunt behind her back, so I know better than to come out right now) so we are both in the closet at least to our families. The distance makes it even harder and then all of the pressure on her for getting stuff together for college. She decided she wasn't ready.

I personally think long distance relationships are adorable. My friend that lives here with me in Texas recently hooked up with a girl all the way in Norway and they are the cutest thing ever.

we are christians neutral
but i dont care what other ppl says. This is not their life xD
I always tell them to mind their own business cause they are getting nothing from us biggrin
I just love her so much biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:59 pm
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Hahaha.

awww. why? D:

we are christians neutral
but i dont care what other ppl says. This is not their life xD
I always tell them to mind their own business cause they are getting nothing from us biggrin
I just love her so much biggrin

I'm atheist, but that's just me. (Atheist, not satan worshipper. A lot of idiots sometimes put those hand-in-hand which pisses me off.) I guess I'm just waiting until I turn 18 to tell my mom because then I'll be an adult and she can't really get mad at me over it, though she shouldn't have the right to yell at me over it anyway. But I digress, I'm glad that you're happy and that you two love each other so much. c:

I tend to ramble a lot. I don't get out with friends much so I'm usually cooped at home leaving me to talk a lot more than is necessary online. On another point, I'm out of my tea. I need to go get more tea.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers