Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Blood Rite (Closed and Started !) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm
Close your eyes and imagine on where what if Maka didn't actually defeat Kishin Asura? What if he, or his Bloodline lived? Well that nightmare is real and living hidden amount Death City with his partner Serafina Monroe. The two are enlisted at DWMA and no one knows..... not even Serafina! But what happens when Serafina gets a little too close to a certain Meister we all know after a fight between her and her Meister. Will he go insane like his father but over this one girl who, in her blood, is the only one to keep him sane? Or will she finally see her calling and why everything is put together the way it is and learn to love this unfortunate young man that is her battle partner until labeled Death Scythe?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
My name is... Serafina Monroe .
My age count is… 17-18 in the making!
My body is a… Female one!
I am a… Weapon , and my partner is… Marcus Kiro.
The puppetmaster behind my strings is… Layla Listressa !  

louis guapo

Original Lover

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm
Bump....?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 pm
Bump..

?  

louis guapo

Original Lover

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:51 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 am
Humpty Bumpty Dumpty  

louis guapo

Original Lover

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:17 pm
Derpy
Berpy
Herpy

Bumpy...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am
User ImageMy name is... Marcus Kiro .
My age count is… 19 in the making!
My body is a… male one !
I am a… Meister , and my partner is…Serafina Monroe .
The puppetmaster behind my strings is… Bloody_Trickster!  

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 am
Accepted !!! Go ahead and start us off please ?
Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 am
User Image
arcus кiro

╔══════════════╗ ┏━━━━━━━━━┓ ╔══════════════╗

Walking threw the semi crowed streets of death city holding a bag over his shoulder Marcus had a blank expression on his face for he was bored and didn't know what the heck to do. In the middle of his thoughts he remember Serafina was with him stopping dead in his tracks he turned slightly to the side enough to see what was behind him, "Hey come on Serafina you slow poke" he called out to his weapon as he stood there with his blank bored expression.

((sorry if this seems sloppy my first post usually are lol))
╚══════════════╝┗━━━━━━━━━┛╚══════════════╝

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:39 am
User Image

Serafina Monroe

The Innocent Mind and Confused Heart~

Serafina was walking along with her partner and had scented some fine food coming near and she had stopped. Only to observe the people cooking delicious food as her stomach growled. Closing off for a couple moments as she was forced to snap out of it with her Meister calling. Turning her head sharply to the side where he was, she seperated herself from the delicious smelling food. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "H- Hai Marcus!" she calls back stammering a bit from her foolishness and ran up to him. Her multi colored eyes staring at the ground as she tried getting rid of her blush before her partner might think of something else. "S... sorry Marcus.... I got distracted...." she apologizes going on ahead. Wishing to just get home... yes these two have to share a home. Death wasted no time pairing these two up and putting them in the same house. Which was kinda hard on her since (thanks to their friends..) she is too shy to admit anything "feeling" wise about her partner or their good friend Wes. Soul's very own brother.

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:58 am
User Image
arcus кiro

Raising a brow at his partner for he had no clue why she was acting so weird he wasn't mad or anything alot of people get distracted right? shrugging it off he followed behind the small blue haired girl. Once reaching the door to there apartment Marcus reached into one of his four pant pockets pulling out a key reaching over Serafina, he blinked a couple times for he never noticed how short she was until right this second. "Were your parents short Serafina?" Marcus asked her as he push open the door, "Oh also what do you want for dinner i picked up stuff for curry and pork ramen" Marcus added as he stood straight up and waited for both her answer and for her to enter so he could.

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina looked up at him and pouted. "What are you trying to say! Am I too short for your liking?" she frowns crossing her arms over her chest and walked ahead of him inside. With a slight 'humph'. She made herself comfortable on their couch and looked up and over at Jim as he suggested things for dinner. "The curry sounds good. Just don't burn it like last time..." she jokes light heartily. Hoping to lighten up the mood in their always moody apartment.

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Marcus couldn't help but laugh at his weapon "It was just a question haha nothing more to it" he stated as he walked over to the medium sized table setting the bag down pulling out te supplies he need to make tonights dish, which two night before accidently burn due to the fact he was a tad tired and spacing out that day. An it seemed Serafia wouldn't want him to forget it. "Yes Mistress~" he said in a funny voice as he got a couple pots out and began to cook "Would the small mistress like anything els~~" Marcus said still using his funny butler voice, but this time he had a grin plastered upon his face.

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina rolled her eyes at his tone, but stood up quietly and didn't answer him until she reached up behind him and placed her lips next to his ear. "I want your soul!" she says in a creepy and scary voice before backing off and giggling in amusement. She didn't understand how she was so much shorter than Marcus, he was only taller by a half of a foot here! But she let him have his moments. That is before the phone rang and she raced towards it before him, wondering if Star (Wes's partner) was coming over for dinner. "Hello?" she asked curiously. Her cute and innocent voice has grown mature and melodic over the years that could make even the most stubborn man see reason. "Hey Sera! Is Marcus at there?"" Wes asked and she felt her cheeks heat up slightly. Why him that had to pick up the darn phone! "Yes but he's cooking at the moment... is there something I can help you with?" she responded. "I just need some help with the homework assignment given my Dr. Stein... but you guys are busy so-" he started when she giggled cutely, "nonsense! I can come over and help out... no btw either! I'm on my way!" she insisted before they both say bye and she hangs up. Grabbing her keys from the rack and turned back to Marcus. "I'm going over Star's house because Wes needs some help with some work... I'll be back when dinner is ready! Promise!" she chanted innocently and in a tone of voice that he couldn't argue with as she walked out of the door and closed it behind her as she ran off in a hurry to Wes's house.

Bloody_Trickster

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces