Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 pm
She's sick and tired
of everyone asking her if she's okay, if she feels fine, if she's taken her medicine. All she really wants is to just lie down forever and let her disease take her. She's been heartbroken and she's been happier than any girl has a right to be, and eventually she's just gotten tired. And then she meets someone else.

She's hurting
because nobody recognizes that she's hurt. She covers it up with sex and drugs, but secretly she's waiting for someone to figure it out and save her. But that was a long time ago; she's accepted that nobody will save her from herself, that nobody cares enough to rescue her. She will never have her knight in shining armor. Or will she?

The sick girl is brave, recognizes a good heart when she sees it. And then she decides to save her because she doesn't have much time. She doesn't expect salvation. She doesn't expect to fall in love.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:12 pm
Ruleses:

PM me your profile. Name it sham-wow. For bonus points, link me to your favorite femslash fanfic and include your otp. Now: No biting, no kicking, no scratching, no hair-pulling. Follow all the standard rules of an RP, is what I'm saying. You should all know what they are, by now. This is a lesbian RP, with lesbians who fall in love with lesbians. And lastly, make your profile for the second girl, as I'm the first.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:25 pm
Want to be a character? Please fill out this entry sheet:

[color=black][size=10]Please attach picture:[/size][/color]

[img]INSERTLINKHERE[/img]

[size=11][color=color1]What is your name?[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]fullname[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=color1]How old are you?[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]age[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=color1]What are you like?[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]personality[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=color1]What do you like?[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]likes, at least 3[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=color1]What do you dislike?[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]dislikes, at least 3[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=color1]Write a bit about your past:[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]bio[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=color1]If this was all a dream, who would be controlling you?[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=postingcolor]username[/color][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 pm
The Sick Girl

Please attach picture:

User Image

What is your name?
Raelyn Xanadu Huntington

How old are you?

What are you like?
Kind, prone to bouts of anger, but mostly sweet. Tired of people and things in general, just waiting for her disease to get worse.

What do you like?
Walks, women, books, cats

What do you dislike?
People, drugs, medicine, misogyny

Write a bit about your past:
She led a fairly normal life for a blessed amount of time; when she was fifteen, she was diagnosed with Huntington's, which seemed like a very cruel irony. A few girlfriends and symptoms later, she decided she'd just sit back, read, and let the disease take over, and get out of life before everything got bad.

If this was all a dream, who would be controlling you?
Luciiraptar  

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:28 pm
The Hurting Girl

Please attach picture:
User Image

What is your name?
Madeline (Bobbie) Annette Sinclair

How old are you?

What are you like?
Rather cold, but is always very calm and collected. Bobbie avoids drama and strings at all costs--around her kitten Posie, she melts and turns into a sweet heart.

What do you like?
Sex, Newports, LSD, Acid, Speed, Weed, clubbing, raves, parties, alcohol, modeling, painting, philosophy, self harm/ destruction, electronic music and dubstep, cute girls with pretty eyes, Horror Movies, and cats.

What do you dislike?
Society, expectations, manipulators, men, narcissists, fellow artists, know-it-alls or those who judge, her mother, and Mexican food.

Write a bit about your past:
Madeline grew up in a very wealthy family. When she was just 2 years old, her father Robert (Bobbie) died in a terrible car wreck. Since Maddie was so much like her late father, those around her began to call her "Little Bobbie". It stuck, obviously.
Coming from a wealthy family, Bobbie was always in the limelight, and when her mother realized the potential beauty before her, she forced her daughter into a modeling career. Bobbie is anorexic, depressed, and has lost sight completely of who she is, and though she looks pretty for the camera, Bobbie harms herself every day and tries to drown out the constant negative speak with drugs, sex, alcohol, and parties. What else caused her huge turn from sweet little girl to self destructive teenager? She's never told a soul. It seems no one really cares anyway.
She's just another pretty face.

If this was all a dream, who would be controlling you?
gaaras and milk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:46 pm
((And... open!))

Rae glanced around suspiciously, then let herself relax, her hand quivering. She didn't like letting her symptoms show when it looked like someone was noticing. The emotional things she couldn't really help, but the physical she attempted to control. It generally didn't work, but occasionally it did, and it made her happy. After a few more shakes in other places, it died down for the moment, and Rae relaxed fully. And then she saw a pretty girl... but not pretty; Rae had been in the hospital for a while and she knew sickness when she saw it. She trotted over to the girl, the decision to help her already made. "Hello," she said cheerfully, smiling warmly.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm
The pretty young blonde girl had been sitting in her favorite little corner cafe with her reading glasses, hair tied up in a messy, but tactfully placed bun atop her head. She sat, crossing her white stocking legs, tapping her mary-jane shoes on the floor as her eyes scanned over the pages of Plato's The Republic, sipping a Chai Tea Latte. She had just completed reading the allegory of the cave and was curious to see how Socrates would use the allegory to prove his opponent, Glaucon, wrong, when a little voice interrupted her thought process. Dully, and rather annoyed, glanced upward, pulling off her glasses, and looking at the girl. She tilted her head slightly, scanning her up and down. Great, she thought, she probably recognizes me from the magazine spread I did for this month. Bobbie smiled slightly sarcastically, with her perfect pink lips.
"Yes?" she hissed with slight urgency.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:05 pm
"I saw you, thought you were pretty." She pursed her lips. "In need of some rest, maybe, but pretty nonetheless. I like pretty girls. I usually don't say hello, but I couldn't help myself in your case." Her eyes went up and down the other's body, and Rae bit her lip. "God-damn," she muttered to herself, then shook her head and sat on her hand as it started twitching again. "Anyways, hi. Again. You should put the glasses back on, they're cute."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 pm
A straight forward attractive lesbian that did not know who she was was hitting on her. As if their connection was magnetic, Bobbie bit her lip in reply, scanning the young woman in front of her. Fiery red hair, a for sure turn on, big cute eyes, a cute but chiseled nose, soft looking lips, and a good rack and figure. We have a winner.
Bobbie suddenly let a flirtatious smile curve onto her lips. Looking down almost shyly, she slipped on her glasses and shut the cover of her book. Oh, no doubt they were going to be rolling between the sheets tonight. Bobbie decided she was going to have some fun, considering this girl was so brave to approach her without the influence of drugs or alcohol, and lack of a party setting. She was going to pull out all the stops for this one. The girl deserved a reward, and she needed some release. The club girls were getting old.
The blonde girl looked back up, her icy blue eyes glittering.
"I'm Bobbie."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:13 pm
"I'm not sleeping with you. Also, I'm called Rae." She flashed a smile; she was too familiar with the look on the girl's face. "Besides, I'd be a poor lover." She raised her still-twitching hand, which began to calm down. "Uncontrollable and random. And also ******** you, for thinking I'd just fall into bed with you. I don't know what kind of girls you've been hanging around, but I can assure you that the general population is not like that."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:41 pm
"Well, I'm not exactly part of the general population," Bobbie said sharply, her icy eyes suddenly tightening into icicles. She leaned back though, the comments not bothering her much. If only this girl knew who she was talking to. "You called me pretty. You approached me to tell me this. Excuse me for thinking you might want to have a fun night." Her eyes moved up again, watcher her twitching hand. She made no outward reaction, but Bobbie was curious as to why she moved like that...
"So, if your motivation wasn't to sleep with me, what is it?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 pm
"To say hello." Rae tilted her head. "And to talk, maybe. You, m'dear, have a look that's very familiar to someone that's been in and out of the hospital repeatedly. Y'know, that look that some sick people get when they don't think they can be cured? Just wondered what you've caught. Safe to talk to me, I probably won't be around long enough to tell anyone." She let out a morbid chuckle.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:28 am
Bobbie's coy, pursed smile fell from her face. It was suddenly blank of all expression, as if not knowing what to say. However, there was no shock present, just a simple stagnate look, but one could tell the wheels in her head were turning.
Sick. No. That was the completely wrong word.
Bobbie didn't feel sick. That was an excuse for whatever she was going through. She didn't catch anything, except a bad case of reality, logic, and understanding of the world. She felt as though she was an 80 year old, trapped in a teenage body. Old, withered, stretched...
Not that she would tell this to Rae. She had no idea who this girl was. And what did she mean by not staying around very much longer?
"Hi," she replied smugly, as if suddenly regaining her personality, though she did not smile like normal. "Unfortunately, I am not interested in talking, so, if you would let me get back to reading I'd very much appreciate it." She coldly waved to Rae and re-opened her book.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:31 am
Rae switched to rage. It happened a lot easier nowadays. "Do not," she hissed, "ignore the wishes of the dying girl. That is impolite and I will ******** smack your head off." She took a deep breath. "Okay. That was rude. I'm sorry. I will not smack your little b***h face off your neck, promise. But don't be impolite. I will not leave, although you're welcome to read. I think that's sexy. And you will talk to me eventually."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:32 am
What the actual ********? What was wrong with this girl? Bobbie rose an eyebrow, looking rather confused and cautious. Of course though, she wasn't in any trouble. She could just text her body guard if things got weirder, but Rae was seriously beginning to make her feel uncomfortable. Dying? Was she sick or something?
"Everyone is dying," Bobbie suddenly said darkly. "From the moment you're born you begin to die." She turned her eyes down to the book once again and started reading silently. She could feel Rae's eyes on her, and suddenly couldn't finish. Her staring...she couldn't focus on her book.
I got to get her away from me...
"What do you want to talk to about?" Bobbie said sharply as she shut her book again and pulled off her glasses. She rubbed her temples.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff