Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Tournament Semi-Final match Cartwright vs. Lauri Henry Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 pm
Semi-Main Event:
Tournament Semi-Final match
Cartwright vs. Lauri Henry  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 pm
The arena spotlights focus on the entrance as Bout The City by Reps hits the arena! The crowd goes wild with cheers for Cartwright!

User Image

Announcer: "Introducing first, from the United Kingdom, weighing 200 pounds, he is The English Gentleman.........CAAAAAAAARTWRIIIIIIIGHT!"

Cartwright enters the arena wearing his new wrestling gear, long wrestling tights and boots with the British flag plastered all over them. Cartwright raises his hands up in the shape of a C as pyro blasts behind him. He high-fives the fans on his way towards the ring.

Commentator A: "A very elaborate entrance and attire for the charismatic veteran. Cartwright is looking confident after his win last week against Boxer Anarchy and Zelden in a Steel Cage match which brought him back into the tournament and into this match."

Commentator B: "Yes, Jed realised the errors of his ways with that random-and-thrown-together-at-a-moments-notice-for-no-reason eight man tag team match. Why a man starts a singles elimination tournament with a tag team loser leaves match, I have no idea, but I think Jed realised his mistake because the fans were outraged and demanded that things should be put right for Cartwright."

Commentator A: "Thank God he did decide to put things right. I mean, WWFG without Cartwright, the thought of that just makes me sick. Literally."

Commentator B: "I think I just swallowed a mouthful of vomit right there, I ain't thinking about that again."

Commentator A: "BLEEEEUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRGH!"

Commentator B: "BLEEEEEUUUUUUURRRRRRGH!"

Cartwright enters the ring and poses once more for the fans to cheers. He wonders why the commentators are covered in carrots as he waits for his opponent.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm
~ARREEEWWWW!!!!!~

Moonlit Wilderness played throughout the arena to the cheers of the crowd as the Lone Wolf stepped out onto the entrance ramp.

"Making his way to the ring. Residing in Barbe's Woods. From Prince Edward Island, Canada, weighing in at 267 pounds... The Lone Wolf of the WWF... Lauri Henry!!"

He would begin to make his way down to the ring, quickly darting toward the ring as he made it half way down the ramp He would slide in under the ropes quickly turning toward the entrance as he awaited his opponent.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:52 am
Cartwright: "HEEEEY! WOOOOO! I'M OVER HEEEEEREEEEEEEEE! QUIT WAITING FOR ME YOU FURRY SPACKER! I HATE ANIMALS!"

Commentator A: "BLEEEEUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRGH!"

Commentator B: "BLEEEEEUUUUUUURRRRRRGH!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 pm
"Lets get this started then..."

Was all Lauri muttered as he got ready for the match.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:33 am
((BTW YOU HAVE A PRETTY DRESS!))

Cartwright prepares for this important match by doing some star jumps and cartwheels. Lauri looks utterly amazed by Cartwright's superior athletic ability and sexy face.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:05 pm
Ok he'll admit it... Cart does look pretty good considering that the last time these 2 had faced each other in a match of this importance the Lone Wolf had Cartwright locked in a cheeze grater crossface bloodying the face of this man who pranced before him...

...granted that was a long time ago so Lauri assumed that Cartwright recieved some sort of plastic surgury within that time. Hopefully he still has the surgeon's number still.

As the bell rings Lauri motions for a lock up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 pm
((AND YOUR BLUSHING CHEEKS ARE SOOOOO CUTE!))

Cartwright looks across the ring and he knows that Lauri likes what he sees. His eyes give it all away. It was almost as if Lauri was finding Cartwright's star jumping erotic. Cartwright sees this as quite the compliment and is rather flattered, but nothing must come of this, for the whore he has locked in his dungeon.....basement.....kitchen.....bedroom would not appreciate it. This is serious business wresting time.

Cartwright gets into his super serious business wrestling stance as he cautiously approaches the she-man of a thousand full moons. Cartwright motions for a lock-up also, moving his arms up and down to confuse Lauri.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 am
((She-man? When did I become your "sister" Cassie?!))

As Cart goes for some wierd version of a lock up, Lauri would reveal his attempt to be a ruse as the Wolf quickly attempted to get behind Cartwright and hook him up by his midsection.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:50 am
((SINCE I TOLD YOU SO!))

The swine.....wolf even! The trust between man and his dog has been permanently damaged as Lauri runs behind Cartwright and grabs him. This just goes to show that Cartwright was right, animals can't be trusted. Animals are not your friends. Animals are your enemies. Cartwright will forever remember the day that the evil wolf human thing lied to him.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:30 pm
((Yeah that's a good one))

Well with Cart being a drama queen for the time being Lauri might as well try to take advantage of it attempting to hoist his opponent off his feet for a mat slam.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:59 pm
(( razz I don't see you coming up with anything better!))

Oh my God! Noooooooooooooo! Gravity is against the almighty Cartwright the courageous as he is taken down to the mat by this crazy wrestling wolf thing! DAMN YOU GRAVITY! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 pm
((Fine you concentrate on these comments and your fantasies while I concentrate on winning this match and moving on wink ))

So far so good the Lone Wolf thinks to himself as he continues to keep the pressure on Cartwright by lunging toward Cart's head attempting a Crossface to get a quick submission.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:41 pm
((MB has gone all serious business! Booooo! It's a game! Arrpee lark yo! razz ))

Oh no no no! Cartwright does not fancy getting crippled by the cross face! He struggles so that he can position his feet under the ropes!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:26 pm
((I know that silly, not my fault you can't handle my sarcasm xp ))

It takes a bit but Cart eventually gets his feet under the ropes. Lauri would hold the move for a count of 2 before letting go of the hold.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games