Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Cage - Dion vs Hiro Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 pm
Main Event:
Tournament Semi-Final match
Cage, Escape Only
Dion vs Hiro  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 pm
On a cold winter morning in a time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight
When the darkness has fallen down and the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight

Fighting hard fighting on for the steel through the wastelands evermore
The scattered souls will feel the hell bodies wasted on the shores
On the blackest plains in hell's domain we watch them as they go
In fire and pain now once again we know

So now we fly ever free, we're free before the thunderstorm
On towards the wilderness our quest carries on
Far beyond the sundown, far beyond the moonlight
Deep inside our hearts and all our souls

So far away we wait for the day
For the light source so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days...

Through the fire and the flames we carry on

"Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce hits as Hiro steps out from the back to a boo filled mixed reaction. The chants of "Lets Go Hiro" were quickly drowned out by "Hiro Sucks" chants. He walked down the ramp, getting into shouting matches with some of the farther away fans, and some of the close fans as well. He walked by a fan who told him to go '******** Himself', and as he walked by, he knocked the fan's beer out of his hands. He kept walking down the ramp, not turning around despite the fact that the fan tried to jump the barricade, but was stopped by security. He then reached the ring, looking up at the Steel Cage before him. He started to walk towards the door, and noticed a fan right in front of it wearing a "Hiro's My Hero" T-Shirt. Hiro walked up to the fan, slapped him on the chest, gave him a highfive, and turned to head up the steps and enter the ring. The ref closes the door behind him, and Hiro feels like he is finally safe from the stupidity of the fans outside the ring. He walks across the ring, and begins to climb up the cage wall, much to the surprise and confusion of the fans. He finally makes it to the top, and sits up there, just smiling and mocking some of the fans as they booed him heavily, except for the small group of fans bowing down to Hiro and chanting his name. Finally, he climbed back down into the ring, and walked back to the door, asking the ref to open it back up. As he did, Hiro requested a microphone be brought to him. The ref was quickly handed one, and he gave it to Hiro who ripped it out of his hands. Hiro then got back into the middle of the ring, started to open his mouth to speak...but was stopped by the sound of Dion's music hitting!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 pm
"Ipsa autem die, surget eques proferre iustitiae et honor. IN EO CHAOS INFINITUM!"

As the latin tapers, sounding as if God himself were speaking, a whinny could be heard throughout the arena. At this, the opening drumroll to "Chronicles of a Hero" began. From the stage, Dion appeared atop a white horse, an attendant following close behind, presumably to take the horse once the entrance was done. Dion raised his fist in the air, while his other hand held the reins, his signature shield attached to that arm.

"Making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, MN; weighing in at 270 pounds; he is the Hardcore Paladin, DION NECURAT!!!"

Smoke began to flow onto the ramp and ring as he made his way down the ramp. Many fans tried to reach out and pet Walnut (the name of the horse), but to no avail. When they reached the bottom of the ramp, Dion dismounted, handing the reins to the attendant to lead the horse back up the ramp. He slid into the ring and raised his shield as if to protect himself, then lowering it to raise his other fist. He took off the shield and set it outside of the ring, then...lifted up a microphone that he had in his hands.

"I'm going to be incredibly honest here," Dion began. "What was supposed to be a match that would decide who moved on in the tournament...ended up, ONCE AGAIN, being a draw. The first time, it was for a legitimate reason; neither one of us could get up. The second time? The match was used as a bargaining position for the head honchos, our friendly neighborhood General Managers. Well I've got news for them," he said, looking straight into a camera. "I'll play along with this match here, but I'm going to make this 100% clear; there WILL be a winner. Anyone that tries to say otherwise, even if you're a GM, is going to have to explain that to me...in front of my face. You've been warned," he said, handing the mic and his hat to the referee.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 pm
Hiro shook his head as Dion spoke, an apparent scowl coming across his face. He didnt like that he was interrupted, and over the past few weeks, he came to not like Dion. He raised the microphone to his mouth once more, and this time, he spoke uninterrupted.

"Excuse me? Again, I say, Excuse me? There's gonna be a god damn winner. It's gonna be. Stop talking about the GM's, the backstage whooplah, all this bullshit! I am the greatest wrestler in this company since the best ever, Freakshow, wrestled! You should be happy to be wrestling me. When you finally lose, it will be to me. Hiro! HIRO! HIRO! HIRO!"

Hiro continued to chant his name, and he tried to get the fans to join him, but they didnt. Hiro slimply let the scowl on his face grow longer, and he turned back to Dion.

"Dion, get ready to lose! All I have heard, over and over, is that your the future of the WWF:G. Your gonna be the face of the company. Let me tell yea' something....I didnt come back to this company to not win the big one. The all star line up of Cartwright, Lauri Henry, Dion Necurat, Bison Mbadi, and Hiro Shin-Mozas gets cut to three tonight. I plan on being one of those three, and to soon be the only one standing when that World Title is on the line....but if it makes you feel any better....when I win the title.....You'll never get a match for it, ever!"

Hiro started to laugh as the fans booed him. He then turned off his microphone, and tossed it over the cage wall to the crew area. With that, his eyes were once again locked on Dion as the bell wrang, and the match started.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 am
Dion shook his head. Hiro did not have the right mindset for this particular cage match. After all, Dion wasn't locked in with Hiro...Hiro was locked in with Dion.

At the bell, Dion would lash out quick with a kick to the ribs.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 am
Hiro managed to catch Dion's kick, and just in the knick of time! He stood there, holding Dion's leg up....and he looked to kick him in the groin!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 am
Hiro managing to catch Dion's kick was startling. The nutshot was also startling. He went down to his knees...and would attempt to lashout with a straight punch to Hiro's nuts.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:36 am
Hiro was punched in the nuts, and the playing field was once again leveled! As he clutched his package, he appeared to have almost oversold it. He did oversell it! Out of no where, he looked to grab Dion's head and DDT him!

(Like that DDT Miz does!)  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:36 am
As Hiro took hold of Dion for the DDT, Dion would, once again, attempt to throw another nutshot.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 pm
Hiro was hit once more, but his only responce was to distract himself from the pain, and squeeze Dion's head. He still looked to go for the DDT, and if it connected, he would take a few moments to clutch at his nuts!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:21 pm
Apparently Hiro had no balls, otherwise how else could he still stand after taking two rather forceful punches to the nuts? The DDT connected, though Dion was feeling relatively relieved by his maneuver and would roll out of the way to recoup slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Hiro also dropped down, the pain finally getting to him after he blocked it out long enough to hit the move. He rolled over to the side of the cage right across from Dion, and began to get into a shouting match with a fan as he slowly used the ropes to get back to his feet, rubbing his balls the entire time  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:25 am
Dion managed to get to his feet using the ropes. He watched as Hiro was involved in a shouting match with a fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 pm
Hiro continued to scream at the fan, and finally called him 'Fat', before turning around to face Dion.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 am
Dion was feeling fighting fit again, putting his hands up in a boxing position, waiting for Hiro to make a move.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games