Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Hands In New Places (Yin/Xiu) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 am
Yin did not want to have this fight, did not want to even win this fight. But he needed this fight. He needed to attack someone even if he doubted himself, even if others wanted him to stop, while he was in his own head. He had attacked the ghoul recently, plagued with insanity, and now he would be asking her to let him do so again.

But he had to do it to know that he could.

So he waited for her. She was different than Miss Danny, who was really more like a kid and loved to spar. This was gentle Miss Xiu-Ying he was approaching. Maybe she would see the slightly haunted look he had in his eyes when he was throwing himself into things fully and recklessly, but he was doing his best to hide it. He bowed to her when he was close enough. Miss Xiu-Ying, will you have a spar with me?" If she would he would go with her to the gymnasium, and of course he would relinquish attack to her. He needed this. Needed to know how to fight when there was no one that wanted him to, when he was not sure if he wanted to.

Kaiyumi
Aka she has initiative without rolling

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:09 pm
If there was one thing that Xiu would not have expected from Yin, it was the request to spar. The friendly smile that she had greeted him with had faded into a look of uncertainty, and then a soft solemnity as she met his eyes and nodded. She wasn't sure what it was, but there was something in his expression--in his eyes--that told her how serious he was about this. Although she was always hesitant to hit a friend, Xiu knew that sparring was for the betterment of both parties involved.

...It still didn't make it easy to know that she would be throwing punches at Yin, though.

Still, the baku tried to hide her anxiety as she pulled on her gloves, flexing her hand experimentally before curling them into fists and holding them up at the ready. "I, uh, ready, Yin Cang?"

Kaiyumi

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 pm
Yin was distressed, waiting for her to hit him, and when the blow did not come, he began to resign himself to the inevitable. He not only had to fight her, he needed to throw the first punch.

He looked slightly miserable as he started to shift into an attack position. "I am sorry Miss Xiu-Ying, but I am serious about this. I have to be." The quiet warning was all she would get before he rushed her, wings flapping slightly to give him a boost of speed as he threw the first punch at her, not holding back.

HP: 50
Damage: 7  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:08 pm
Just what was it that prompted this sudden desire to fight? Xiu wondered whether it could have had anything to do with Alex, but before she could dwell on this possibility for long, the boil suddenly apologized and came at her. Caught off guard, she staggered back at the punch, instinctively kicking her foot out at her opponent in a glancing blow.

"No. No, don't apologize, Yin Cang--if you're serious, then I promise that I'll fight you seriously as well." This was a spar, and it definitely wouldn't be the first time Xiu punched a friend. If she could do it then, she could do it now.

HP: 43/50
Damage: 3

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:09 pm
...SO. Rolling.  
ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:21 pm
Yin knew he would be apologizing for a long time. Whether or not she minded, he did, but for now he would just have to focus on the fight and think about feeling guilty later. He saw the kick, trying to move but it still hit, though not on at full force as he readied himself for another attack.

"And I appreciate you being so considerate as to fight me."

HP: 47
Damage: HE DOESNT REALLY WANT TO HURT HER EITHER  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:23 pm
Although it was faint, the baku smiled, the corners of her lips upturned ever so slightly. "Not at all. I am always happy to help, and ultimately, a fight will be good practice for me as well."

But perhaps it was time to stop all the pleasantries. Like Yin, although Xiu knew for a fact that she would be bowing and apologizing to her friend once this spar was over and done with, regardless of who won, it was time to focus on the fight at hand. Taking a deep breath, she lunged forward, trying to take aim as she swung her fist out at the boil.

HP: 43/50
Damage: 5

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm
Miss Xiu-Ying always seemed so nice and put together, but he had seen her out on the battlefield enough that he knew she was an experienced ghoul. Still the blow was strong enough to startle him and he started to buckle down and get a bit more serious.

It was hard not to hold back though, and he settled with a slap aimed at her upper arm, deciding to try to target a non-vital part of her and perhaps wear down her Fear shield there.

HP: 42
Damage: 2  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:40 pm
The slap startled her, moreso because it was a relatively light hit that Yin had aimed at her upper arm. She knew for the fact that the boil could throw some heavy punches--the first attack had been a testament to that--so she reached out and returned the slap to the arm in kind.

"Yin Cang, please, do not hold back. I've sparred many times before," She smiled, and then continued with a little shake of her head, "And I've even been stabbed in the shoulder by the head hunter before. I know that I am small, but I'm not quite as fragile as I may seem."

HP: 41/50
Damage: 2

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 pm
"I do not doubt your strength," he acknowledged. Her words almost made him wince, to be stabbed in the shoulder by a hunter...

He balled his hand into a fist, took a deep breath, and punched at her shoulder. "But sometimes it is about strategy more than pure damage."

HP: 40
Damage: 6  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm
She couldn't help but laugh lightly at his acknowledgment. "You should have seen me fight last year."

She only got stabbed by Caelius because she stomped on his foot.

Xiu winced at the shock of pain that jolted through her shoulder, giving the boil a pained smile of approval before suddenly swinging her leg up and around, directing the kick straight to the back of Yin's legs in an attempt to topple him.

HP: 35/50
Damage: 12

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 pm
"I am certain it would have been a sight to see." And to think, a year ago he had not even been in Amityville, much less known who she was or had any idea he would be friends with a ghoul.

Her attack was a surprise, and certainly did his work, though as he fell backwards, working to keep his fall somewhat controlled, his foot lashed out and he could feel it connect with something.

HP: 28
Damage: 6  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm
Xiu let out a squeak of surprise when Yin's foot suddenly hooked her right ankle, sending her stumbling and then falling to the ground when she was too slow to catch herself. Wincing, the ghoul immediately tried to scramble back up to her feet, lightly clipping the boil somewhere along the way.

To be frank, she wasn't at all surprised at her friend's impressive fighting skills, being seeing them and being on the receiving end of them were two entirely different things.

HP: 29/50
Damage: 1

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 am
He had not meant to make her fall as well, and felt slightly bad that she had went down as he picked himself up as well. He wasted no time in turning it into an attack, pivoting and driving his foot at her abdomen in a quick sidekick, trying not to wince at what he was doing.

HP: 27
Damage: 9  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:34 am
She had not been fast enough. Before she could push herself back up, a leg slammed into her abdomen, effectively knocking the air out from her lungs while sending a sharp pain through her body. Her lips twisted into a grimace but she rolled back and onto her hands and knees, forcing herself back up to her feet.

"Nicely...done..." She breathed, curling one of her arms around her middle, "That was quite...impressive..."

HP: 20/50
Damage: 1

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas