15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image
ӍȿȿӍѻѻȵӱ
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ⒨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⒨≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
I have to get surgery on my bladder, kidneys, and ovaries today. I'm thankful that I get to have the operation, since I've been in pain for weeks, but the doctor said he might have to take my ovaries out... and that means I can never have a baby. Since I was a little girl, I dreamed of having a little baby, my own little baby. I am really sad because I don't want them to take away my dream, even if it means sacrificing my health. What do I do? I'm really scared.... Please help me...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ⒨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⒨≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image

gaia_crown You should go through with the surgery if it's something that will cause health related issues. Having that taken away is heart breaking, but sometimes things happen for a reason. Besides, depending on what is wrong with them, your eggs could already be bad as is. gaia_crown

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 pm
I Think right now you just need to focus on getting through your surgery. You have to get well, lets face it, if your health deteriates too much you won't be able to have children anyway. Untill you've had the surgery, you won't know wether your ovaries are safe or not. And stressing and worrying about it now will only affect your health more.
Try not to dwell on it too much, focus on your surgery. If they do have to take them then you can start thinking about the future. Removing them will be a last resort, so try to think positively, they would not take them out unless it was absolutely necessary. If they wanted to take them out it would mean they were already to damaged for you to have children. Try not to think of it as someone taking away your dreams. Think of it as some thing you need to over come. You can get through this, and theres a good chance you'll get through it with your ovaries. Just focus on your health now, not the future.

Could you possibly ask them to freeze some of your eggs before the surgery?! That way if they do have to take your ovaries, you will still have a way to have a child that is biologically yours at some point?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 pm
Kitten Morris

I know I need the surgery, but I don't want it... The problem isn't my eggs, it's my kidneys and bladder... They've backed up a sort of poisonous sludge in my belly...  

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

I suppose... I will get the surgery, and try to be calm... but there's a second, rising problem that's preventing calm.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

gaia_crown They shouldn't have to take your ovaries if it's just kidney/bladder issues. Surgery can be scary, but you have to try and be brave. Think of someone/something you really like to try and distract your mind. Also, Fairy Empresses idea for freezing your eggs if they do have to take your ovaries is a good idea.

What is the other issue that is preventing you from being calm? gaia_crown

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm
Kitten Morris

My cousin won't stop bragging about how he and his fiancee are going to have babies! She's barely pregnant! I-I'm so jealous... and I don't know what to do....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:35 pm
MissMoony13

My cousin won't stop bragging about how he and his fiancee are going to have babies! She's barely pregnant! I-I'm so jealous... and I don't know what to do....
User Image

gaia_crown Don't let it get to you! She doesn't know what she is in for when she has kids. They're adorable for about two months and then it's nothing but work with next to no positives. Mine is four and still acting like a terrible two who hates me all but a few minutes a day. Your health should always be the first thing to consider. gaia_crown

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:37 pm
Kitten Morris

Okay. I need the surgery. That is what I must focus on, first and foremost. I got this. I'll be fine, and someday, you'll have to deal with annoying posts about Moony babies.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm
MissMoony13

Okay. I need the surgery. That is what I must focus on, first and foremost. I got this. I'll be fine, and someday, you'll have to deal with annoying posts about Moony babies.....
User Image

gaia_crown *hugs* Look forward to it. You'll be just fine. cat_4laugh gaia_crown

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:41 pm
Kitten Morris

Okay... because the surgery is in about an hour.....................  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 pm
MissMoony13
Kitten Morris

Okay... because the surgery is in about an hour.....................
User Image

gaia_crown Are you allowed to have anything to drink before? If you can, tea is always a good relaxer. Also chewing gum.

If you can't have food or drink, think of a favorite topic to go back and forth with in your head while the surgery is going on if they don't put you under. If they do, that just makes it easier because you don't need to overly distract yourself. gaia_crown

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:52 pm
Kitten Morris

No food or drinks, and luckily they are putting me under, given my fear of needles.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm
MissMoony13

No food or drinks, and luckily they are putting me under, given my fear of needles.
User Image

gaia_crown Well that makes it easier. Just try to keep from getting yourself afraid, do not think about anything that scares you. That just causes uneeded panic. Remember, think favorites. gaia_crown

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200