Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I have a serious problem and I need your help!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thats so Mimi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 pm
Ok so I like a guy in school for about 4 months but I'm a really shy girl and I can't seem to ever talk to him. He's in my math, Spanish and computer class.... I REAALLLY LIKE HIM. He's a bit of a trouble maker in class and a lot of my friends say that he's a jerk and a crybaby and stuff. So I tell the number 1 person I trust (Which is my BFF her name is siege) to tell my crush (BTW his name is Zeb) that no matter what ppl think I would always be there for him. And then the next day siege tells me he didn't say anything. HE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS BOY IN MY SCHOOOOOL! And I try and try to say hi but I'm just to shy to! PLEAASE HELP ME!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 pm
You must talk to him... overcome your shyness.... otherwise, it will get you nowhere.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Thats so Mimi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 pm
XxAriaxX
You must talk to him... overcome your shyness.... otherwise, it will get you nowhere.
I tried to yesterday. With my best friend right next to me...worst thing happened.... I turned beet red according to me friend and I got super shy so I just ran... I always end up saying something stupid...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm
xSweet_Snow_Whitex
XxAriaxX
I tried to yesterday. With my best friend right next to me...worst thing happened.... I turned beet red according to me friend and I got super shy so I just ran... I always end up saying something stupid...
Never say always....
You must improve yourself. Shyness is the problem you have . You can fight it !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm
I was a very shy person. I would blush when I look in people eyes (especially guys), but it is not a reason to avoid people eyes. Someone got mad because of that and I tried to change since then, Little by little. I am not afraid, shy... blushing as much as before... and I am really proud that I overcame it. So, you can too !  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:20 pm
XxAriaxX
xSweet_Snow_Whitex
XxAriaxX
Never say always....
Okay....okay.... I CAN DO THIS! > biggrin but also I say hi at the most randomest time.  

Thats so Mimi

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:25 pm
xSweet_Snow_Whitex
XxAriaxX
xSweet_Snow_Whitex
XxAriaxX
Never say always....
Okay....okay.... I CAN DO THIS! > biggrin but also I say hi at the most randomest time.
Saying hi when you see him for the first time during class or break is fine. You can also, ask how are you, or how was your weekend (if it's like monday).  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games