Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image

I am finally done with my quest!! heart heart

Thank you to all who have donated heart now I'll be able to donate gold back. ^_^ I feel very grateful to all the donations I got. I will be making a contest on Christmas so that I can therefore donate gold and items. <3

Hi! εїз
I am NightAngels, I enjoy my time in Gaia, I am friendly, and I love cookies 3nodding . ( randomness lols)

The last time I quested for an item that cost 1mil was over a year. I decided that I wanted to give it another try, and this time, quest for the item Kandi Kitten.
I would really love some help, but if you can't or don't want to donate that's alright, I understand. heart I love tipping people, that's what I do most of the time when I don't have enough to donate to someone 。◕‿◕。 I do my own part of collecting gold by playing zOMG, booty grab, and selling items at the marketplace. It would be a great appreciation if I gotten a bit of help, I don't mind the amount, any help will do. ♡ ✿ εїз

Gold I have:
1.6Mil // 2Mil

I don't know if this will be possible, but it sure doesn't hurt if I try. *∩_∩* You are welcome to stay and chat with me if you like. :3

Thank you so much
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
NightAngels

· . ¸ ¸ . · ´ ¯ ` · . ¸ ¸ . ¤

εїз Donors εїз

gaia_angelleft Slvt Puppy - 25,000 gg
gaia_angelleft X-x repercussion x-X - 1,000gg
gaia_angelleft RainbowPop26 - 50k
gaia_angelleft ChengLii - Red Tropical Dancer Skirt
gaia_angelleft I A M 5 A M - 150k
gaia_angelleft elyzia - 25k
gaia_angelleft Friend Repellent - 40,000gg + Suset Spirit ^.^
gaia_angelleft little aishi chan - 5,000gg

εїз Tips! ^^ εїз (this are tips from the thread on the questing forum)
yum_puddi Pseudopathogen
yum_puddi Chief Sankofa
yum_puddi X-x repercussion x-X (17x tips)
yum_puddi Mintbun
yum_puddi Aruka Vilikinson
yum_puddi P a n d a s P a n t i e s

。◕‿◕。.........♡ t h a n k y o u ♡

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm
I can help!

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:33 am
I A M 5 A M
I can help!

thank you so much emotion_kirakira heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:31 pm
NightAngels
I A M 5 A M
I can help!

thank you so much emotion_kirakira heart

You're welcome C:

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 pm
Item is going higher, it's now 2.8 million in the marketplace. v.v

I'll just keep trying. maybe it will go down : )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm
heart I know i can do this, I know I can do this!! xd heart  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm suppose to be questing for the mint sundae but I kind of had a shopping spree yesterday so I don't mind donating a little bit since you are in the millions. You're so close so it possible as long as you don't stray away and spend it on other things like I did sweatdrop but I have no willpower in real life either so I don't know I guess I can't save online or off emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:43 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

I'm suppose to be questing for the mint sundae but I kind of had a shopping spree yesterday so I don't mind donating a little bit since you are in the millions. You're so close so it possible as long as you don't stray away and spend it on other things like I did sweatdrop but I have no willpower in real life either so I don't know I guess I can't save online or off emotion_facepalm

Aww dont' say that, :3 willpower takes practice, I know you can do it, you just have to believe you can and you can't quit. You have it in you cat_3nodding . You just have to focus your mind to something different when you want to spend your savings on something else. For example, join a contest where you can win gold, or do some gold hunting. biggrin It's not the best advice I have but it kind of has been working for me ^_^. It is hard specially with our items that are worth so much gold. : (

And thank you ^_^ <3 I would appreciate a little help. I hope I finish soon so that i can start helping others such as yourself. :3 <3

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 pm
NightAngels
little aishi chan
User Image

Aww dont' say that, :3 willpower takes practice, I know you can do it, you just have to believe you can and you can't quit. You have it in you cat_3nodding . You just have to focus your mind to something different when you want to spend your savings on something else. For example, join a contest where you can win gold, or do some gold hunting. biggrin It's not the best advice I have but it kind of has been working for me ^_^. It is hard specially with our items that are worth so much gold. : (

And thank you ^_^ <3 I would appreciate a little help. I hope I finish soon so that i can start helping others such as yourself. :3 <3

User Image

Thanks for the advice. I started playing booty grab again since selling in the marketplace made me lazy and not want to play it sweatdrop I don't join many contest but I guess I could start doing that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:34 pm
little aishi chan
NightAngels
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image

Thanks for the advice. I started playing booty grab again since selling in the marketplace made me lazy and not want to play it sweatdrop I don't join many contest but I guess I could start doing that.

Booty Grab helps :3 that's where I get most of my gold, and from zOMG. But yeah I understand that it's difficult to be gold hunting and on the other hand some of the items that come out are just super cute XD and wish I could get them lols.  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:35 pm
little aishi chan

Thank you for your donation :3 heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 pm
NightAngels
little aishi chan
NightAngels
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image

Booty Grab helps :3 that's where I get most of my gold, and from zOMG. But yeah I understand that it's difficult to be gold hunting and on the other hand some of the items that come out are just super cute XD and wish I could get them lols.

User Image

It does help. I'm playing it on my other account. For some reason though once you get in a hundred thousands it seems like getting a thousand per tank is just slow. Every once in a while I will get two thousand and very rarely three thousand in that game so that's why the marketplace makes me lazy because I sell things that are worth more and it gets sold within minutes xp

But anyways you're welcome. Good luck on your quest. You're closer than I am.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:41 pm
I am finally done with my quest!! heart heart

Thank you to all who have donated heart now I'll be able to donate gold back. ^_^ I feel very grateful to all the donations I got. I will be making a contest on Christmas so that I can therefore donate gold and items. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:49 pm
heart  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points