Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Will you Save me? (1x1) (-taken-) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:37 pm
Well, I know the feeling
Of finding yourself stuck out on the ledge
And there ain't no healing
From cutting yourself with the jagged edge
I'm telling you that, it's never that bad
Take it from someone who's been where you're at
Laid out on the floor
And you're not sure you can take this anymore
So just give it one more try to a lullaby
And turn this up on the radio
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
To let you know that you're not alone
And if you can't tell, I'm scared as hell
'Cause I can't get you on the telephone
So just close your eyes
Oh, honey here comes a lullaby
Your very own lullaby
Please let me take you
Out of the darkness and into the light
'Cause I have faith in you
That you're gonna make it through another night
Stop thinking about the easy way out
There's no need to go and blow the candle out
Because you're not done
You're far too young
And the best is yet to come
So just give it one more try to a lullaby
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
So just close your eyes
Your very own lullaby
Well, everybody's hit the bottom
Everybody's been forgotten
When everybody's tired of being alone
Yeah, everybody's been abandoned
And left a little empty handed
So if you're out there barely hanging on...
Just give it one more try to a lullaby
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
So just close your eyes
Your very own lullaby
Your very own lullaby

'Why did this have to happen to me...?' That thought always went through 17 year old's Elizabeth's head. Her mom died when she gave birth to her and her father was never around much because of work. She was almost raped by her best guy friend when she was 13 and everyone turned against her saying that she was a liar when she tried to say that he did. She had to move away because everything got so out of hand. A week after their move, Elizabeth's father dies in a car accident. Now an orphan, Elizabeth now lives with her grandparents who are in debt. To show her gratitude to them, she works two jobs and goes to high school everyday. Not like it matters. She gets into fights almost everyday. And she had broken hearts so many times that it was hard to count. She doesn't trust anyone and has never told anyone about her past. She is basically a mystery to the whole school. Rumors go unbelievable stuff about her. Not like she cares. Nothing really mattered to her. Until one day, a new guy came to town. He was from the country and didn't know much about the city. It was all new to him. On his first day of school, everyone teased him because he was from the country. Except Elizabeth. She didn't really care about that. The guy was interested in Elizabeth and wanted to get to know her better, so he started to follow her around like a puppy with his new owner. Elizabeth did everything she could to try and get rid of him, but nothing worked. So she just allowed it. What will happen? Will this new guy figure out her past? Will his innocence save her from her past that keeps haunting her?

Name:
Nickname:

Name: Elizabeth Mathews
Nickname: Liz or Lizzie
Picture:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:49 pm
~bump~  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 pm
Name: Micheal
Nickname:Mike
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Galdonos
Picture:

Accepted! Thank you for taking part! I will go first. We shall start on Micheal's first day of school.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Galdonos
Picture:

Accepted! Thank you for taking part! I will go first. We shall start on Micheal's first day of school.

Thanks! can't wait  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image Elizabeth Mathews
Will you sing me a lullaby?

Liz woke up to the sound of her alarm clock and the sun in her eyes. After getting dressed, she grabbed her backpack then walk downstairs to the smell of pancakes. "Good morning Elizabeth. I made you some pancakes since you didn't eat dinner last night." Her grandmother told her. Liz smiled kindly. "Thank you grandma. I really appreciate it. " She thanked her then ate all of her share. "I'm off to school. I wont be back until around ten tonight so don't worry about making me dinner." She called to her as she left. As she walked to school, she felt stares from her neighbors. They all thought she was dangerous. Like she cared. School was even worse. She barely had anyone to talk to and most of the student body were either scared of her, or hated her. At least they didn't bug her. Liz arrived at her fist class, put her headphones on, and listened to music, not caring about all the people staring at her and talking about her. She hated all of this. The only reason she came to school was because of her grandparents.

OOC:

And tell me everything is going to be alright?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal woke up early that morning, about a half hour before his alarm clock went off. He got up and stretched before heading downstairs. Well time to make breakfast. He set to cooking eggs and bacon for when his mother woke. Ten minutes later his mother entered the Kitchen, "Oh Micheal you didn't have to make breakfast." she tells him when she spots the food on the table. "Its fine i got up early anyway, eat mom." He tells her after sitting down. After dinner he took a shower and headed off to school. Upon entering the class room he spot the girl everyone considered a delinquent. For some reason she interested him. He heads over to his seat next to her, trying not to look at her too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Liz didn't even take notice when the new kid sat next to her. She said sat quietly, listening to music. Suddenly, the students stopped talking about her but started to talk about him. The was he dressed, the way he looked. "What is with his clothes? Does he not know how to dress himself?" One girl asked her friend. Others started to join in. When they were in a deep conversation about it, Liz lifted her legs and banged them up on her desk. Everyone was silent. "Do you not know he is sitting right there? How about you guys blab about your stupid s**t else where? You're so annoying." She threatened them in a cold voice, giving them a glare. The girls froze and were shocked into silence. Liz looked away from them and continued to listen to music. When the teacher walked in, she looked over at Liz. "Feet off the desks please." She told her. Liz removed her legs from her desk, not paying attention to the people who were now talking about her again.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:51 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

He blush slightly out of embarrassment when he heard the girls talking about his hand me down clothes. Sorry mt family isn't made of money. He thought bitterly as the girls continued to make fun of him. He jumps when he hears a bang next to him and sees the girl next to him with her foot on the desk. He looks at her in amazement when she tells the girls off for picking on him and laughs quietly as they look at her dumb founded. "Hey uh thanks" he says to her quietly as the teacher enters the room and tells her to get her foot off the desk. While class is going he steals glances over at the girl, wondering what made her stick up for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Liz ignored the guy and didn't pay attention to their lesson. Instead she looked out the window and thought about things. She clenched her fists tightly when she thought of something that happened in her past then looked away from her window. Instead, she started to doodle on her notebook. When class was over, Liz stood up and gathered all of her stuff. She looked over at the girls who teased the new guy and saw they were talking again. She looked away from them then began to leave the classroom. She put on her headphones and began to listen to her music again as she walked down the hallways.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:44 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
]

Micheal Got up when the bell rang and followed Elizabeth out of the class room. "U-umm hey" He calls out to her hoping to get her attention, when she doesn't answer he decides to follow her for a bit, stay well back from her. Where is she going? He wonders as she continues through the halls.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Liz continued to walk down the halls then she walked out of the school. She continued to listen to music, but knew someone was following her. Having something like a sixth sense you could say. After walking quite a bit away from the school, she stopped then looked up at the sky. A distant look was in her eyes as she looked up at the clouds. "What do you want?" Liz asked then turned around to face the new guy. "Do you think I am stupid and not notice you have been following me all this time?" She asked him then put her hands in her jacket pocket.

OOC: O_O Stalker...

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:43 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
]

He jumps as she asks him what he wants. "Uh i just wanted to thank you for earlier, I didn't mean to follow you" He looks down from her gaze, "So um thank you" he bows his head to her "Honestly no one has ever stood up for me before, hell look at me, why would they. So I felt it only right i thank you for being considerate of me. So i-if you need something form me please ask as I'm now in debt to you"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Liz looked at the guy in disbelief. He wanted to thank her? Nobody here has ever done that before. She looked at the guy and wondered why nobody has ever stood up for him. She felt a bit sorry for him. Liz snapped back to her senses. What was she thinking. When he said his last line, she frowned at him. "I don't need anything. Really, all I need is for you to stay away from me. That is what is best." She told him in a cold tone. She walked right past him and walked back to the school.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out