Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 pm
Intercontinental Championship - Cage
Rosario Hiro vs Nameless  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:33 pm

the lights went out and Arch Enemy's Dead Eyes See No Future began to sound throughout the arena. The lights dimmed down and only a single spotlight remained, totally and utterly concentrated upon the center of the stage.

Giving our blood
To the doomsday machine
Fighting for ravaged land
A worthless gain
Marching on a dead end road

A violent new disorder
Feeding off mistrust
Forgot what we were fighting for
A worthless aim
A victory stinking of despair

A rather large and menacing man soon walked out from backstage, a huge blast of pyro going off as he stepped into the spotlight. Without so much as an indication of realizing that a massive pyro exploded next to him as he walked across the stage, Nameless dutifully walked down the ramp and to the ring. Once he reached the ring side area, he got up onto the ring apron and stepped into the ring in a rather uncaring manner. He then backed himself into the remaining corner and continued to stare forward. Was he even watching for his foe?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"At a height of six feet nine inches, weighing it at 295 pounds.............The Voice of the voiceless........The face of the faceless..........This is The Nameless!"

Claire Hawkins

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 pm
On a cold winter morning in a time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight
When the darkness has fallen down and the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight

Fighting hard fighting on for the steel through the wastelands evermore
The scattered souls will feel the hell bodies wasted on the shores
On the blackest plains in hell's domain we watch them as they go
In fire and pain now once again we know

So now we fly ever free, we're free before the thunderstorm
On towards the wilderness our quest carries on
Far beyond the sundown, far beyond the moonlight
Deep inside our hearts and all our souls

So far away we wait for the day
For the light source so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days...

Through the fire and the flames we carry on

Hiro stepped out from the back for the second time that evening. The fans booed him louder then they did earlier, as "Through the Fire and Flames" died out suddenly. He had a microphone in hand, and he kept his eyes fixated on The Nameless while he walked down the ramp, ignoring the fans.

"Surprised to see me? Im not Rosario, and I dont remotely resemble an airplane. However, Rosario didnt make it to the arena tonight. He missed his plane. Then again, I dont blame him for missing it. Who would want to come to New Jersey? You face getting mugged, or rapped by a Snooki! It's horrible. Now listen, I am no stranger to destroying big monsters. Back in the day during my times in WWE:E, I slayed the beast know as Disciple, and I whacked around Bison Mbadi with a chair."

Hiro then headed up the steel steps, and entered the ring, telling the ref to lock the door behind him.

"Nameless, I am in here tonight to tell you, and to tell the world, that I am gonna be your opponent for tonight. Send a GM out here, make it official, keep it like this, I dont care. I didnt come to Metlife Stadium to watch those god awful Jets lose another game, I came here to wrestle. I came here to win a championship. So, GM Jed, BGL, or Izzy, what's it gonna be?"

Hiro kept his distance from The Nameless, and looked over towards the stage, expecting a quick answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm
Jed was shown on the titantron. "Well As much as I don't want to do this.. But Rosario has now official been stripped of the Intercontinental Championship. And you two will now fight to become the new Intercontinental Champion, here tonight. Ring the bell!!"

JobsEveryDay

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:55 pm
The bell wrung, and Hiro now stood across the ring from The Nameless. He had the chance to win gold! He looked at Nameless and narrowed his eyes, before quickly turning to turn around and scale the cage!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:50 pm
After such a stunning new development one had to think that the big guy was going to be completely off of his game! Well those people were horribly wrong! Nameless lurched forward before stopping in the center of the ring, Hiro had only turned around and hadn't started climbing the cage wall. Trying to be tricky he was, falling for it Nameless was not.

"No matter how hard you struggle you have no chance of winning." he hissed at the smaller man. Hiro may have faced the Dreadnaught and Bison, but Nameless decimated one and proven to the other who the real Alpha was. Chair unneeded.  

Claire Hawkins

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:55 pm
Hiro had hands on the cage, and he heard Nameless say those chilling words. He looked to be stiff as a board for a few moments, before he turned to look at him. "No..No...I will be winning this match. You better believe it, Big Man!" Hiro said that as he quickly turned to his right and screamed at the ref to open up the cage door so he could get the hell out of there!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm
"Is this all the mighty Hiro is? Cowardice? You're nothing but a joke, and you're proving why." Nameless hissed as he took half a step forward. Doing as he was told, the referee on the outside opened the door per Hiro's orders. Both men knew full well that Hiro wasn't going to make it out of the door or over the cage wall if he didn't try and take out the Voice of the Voiceless!  

Claire Hawkins

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:15 pm
As the door was slowly opened, Hiro reached through the ropes, and took hold of the chair which was keeping the door closed! He easily pulled it out of the refs hands, and immediately attempted to swing the chain towards Nameless!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:25 pm
The moment that Hiro turned, Nameless rushed forward with an unfathomable fury! However, before he was able to reach the little weasel, a chain caught him in the shoulder! Undeterred, Nameless rushed forward again only this time he attempted to slam into Hiro with a hard shoulder block! The referee, meanwhile, reshut the door and held it closed until another was able to wrap another chain in place.  

Claire Hawkins

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 am
Hiro was knocked into the turnbuckle next to the door, and Nameless rammed his shoulder into him! Hiro let out a loud yell, as all the air was knocked out of him!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm
Nameless stepped back and attempted to plant a hard knee into Hiro's gut!  

Claire Hawkins

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:11 pm
Hiro was kneed in the gut, and he stayed in the turnbuckle, his arms locking into the top ropes to keep him from falling. He was in some pain right now!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:20 pm
((Auto-Hit))

Hiro quickly got out of the corner after the big man backed up a little. Still holding his abdomen, he ran to the wall across from the door, and attempted once again to climb up it, and get the hell out of here!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers