Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

I got into Vocaloid some time ago. I must admit, it is different from what I originally thought. At first, I thought it was pretty much pop, happy music and that there were like something like 14, 7 male and 7 female, one for each color of the rainbow. Boy, was I wrong.

First off, my very first song was Alice Human Sacrifice. I was disturbed! Not because of what happened, but by how dark it was compared to what I thought Vocaloid songs were.

After I got into the songs, I looked more into Vocaloid. There are so many different ones! Not only is there the main Vocaloids, but there are derivatives, like Haku Yowane and Neru Akita. Then there is a separate series of programs called UTAU, the most well known seeming to be Teto Kasane.

So, what's your thoughts on Vocaloid?

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm
I like vocaloid......about half of my MP3 is filled with vocaloid....my faves would be Miku, SeeU, Neru, Meiko, Luka, Rin, Len, Kaito, and Miki  

fifimaru

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:22 pm
I love vocaloid! I prefer the creepy dark stuff; like Alice of Human Sacrifice. I tend to follow specific producers that create stuff like this. Mothy, and Deino are the big ones I follow.
As far as vocaloids I like, the first one I ever really listened to was Len, and he is still my favorite. Though I have found whenever there are duets or trio or a bunch of vocaloids singing together I love it!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:18 pm
fifimaru
I like vocaloid......about half of my MP3 is filled with vocaloid....my faves would be Miku, SeeU, Neru, Meiko, Luka, Rin, Len, Kaito, and Miki

User Image

I need to get some songs on my computer. I mostly use YouTube, but it is a pain sometimes.....

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:23 pm
Violet-Shay
I love vocaloid! I prefer the creepy dark stuff; like Alice of Human Sacrifice. I tend to follow specific producers that create stuff like this. Mothy, and Deino are the big ones I follow.
As far as vocaloids I like, the first one I ever really listened to was Len, and he is still my favorite. Though I have found whenever there are duets or trio or a bunch of vocaloids singing together I love it!

User Image

Me too! Mothy is my favorite, despite my top two aren't Mothy songs. And in my top five, only one is actually happy.

Len got dropped to 3rd favorite for me. I fell in love with Gakupo and Kaito's voices.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 pm
Rubai Sora
Violet-Shay

User Image

Me too! Mothy is my favorite, despite my top two aren't Mothy songs. And in my top five, only one is actually happy.

Len got dropped to 3rd favorite for me. I fell in love with Gakupo and Kaito's voices.

What are some of your favorite songs?  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 pm
Violet-Shay

User Image

Well, my top five are as follows:

1. Soleil
2. Re_birthday
3. Paradise of Light and Shadow - Synchronicity
4. Dancing Samurai
5. Capriccio Farce

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 pm
Rubai Sora
Violet-Shay

User Image

Well, my top five are as follows:

1. Soleil
2. Re_birthday
3. Paradise of Light and Shadow - Synchronicity
4. Dancing Samurai
5. Capriccio Farce

I need to check out some of those, they sound good. I know 2 but the other 3 I haven't heard of.
This is my current favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFObch1gVlY  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 pm
Violet-Shay

I need to check out some of those, they sound good. I know 2 but the other 3 I haven't heard of.

User Image

Nice~ I like~ There are the links to the songs~

Soleil
Re_birthday
Paradise of Light and Shadow - Synchronicity
Dancing Samurai
Capriccio Farce

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 am
Rubai Sora
Violet-Shay

User Image

Nice~ I like~ There are the links to the songs~

Soleil
Re_birthday
Paradise of Light and Shadow - Synchronicity
Dancing Samurai
Capriccio Farce

Those are awesome! I fell in love with capriccio farce! Dancing samurai was adorable, and I already love re_birthday, and synchronicity. Soleil was good also I just got a little confused by it  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:40 am
Violet-Shay

Those are awesome! I fell in love with capriccio farce! Dancing samurai was adorable, and I already love re_birthday, and synchronicity. Soleil was good also I just got a little confused by it

User Image

Yeah, I was a little confused by it. But the song reminds me of Suikoden III. It's one of my favorite video game intro songs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 am
Rubai Sora
Violet-Shay

User Image

Yeah, I was a little confused by it. But the song reminds me of Suikoden III. It's one of my favorite video game intro songs.

That looks interesting, I wonder if I would be able to play it; what system is it for? Also I love your cosplay  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:54 am
Violet-Shay

That looks interesting, I wonder if I would be able to play it; what system is it for? Also I love your cosplay

User Image

PS2. I've only played two of the Suikoden series, but I like them.

Heh~ Thanks~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:56 am
Rubai Sora
Violet-Shay

User Image

PS2. I've only played two of the Suikoden series, but I like them.

Heh~ Thanks~

Hmmm I may need to find that game, I just hope Im able to play it it would be be a bummer if I got it and was unable to. Stupid depth perception problem  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:37 pm
Violet-Shay

Hmmm I may need to find that game, I just hope Im able to play it it would be be a bummer if I got it and was unable to. Stupid depth perception problem

User Image

Well, they have been releasing PS2 games on the PSN. They might come out with it on there. Then you can play it on the PSP in theory. I know that the first Suikoden came out on the PSN and it's a PS1 game.

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces