Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Protector Worth Loving ((Me & The White Harmony)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:09 pm
For as long as Zarin can remember, he had been told stories of how his ancestor had saved a young (insert race here) from dying at the hands of evil. On that day, a vow was made between the two stating that as long as the young boys family lived on, they would protect Zarin's family. Zarin has just turned 17. He lives in a manor that was owned by his ancestors and was handed down to him. His protector, _____ is a descendant of that young boy. She takes her job very seriously and doesn't feel anything toward Zarin. But what happens when _____ is told to come to Zarin's private bedroom in the middle of the night and Zarin reveals something very important?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin is under the protection of ____ and has been since the age of 5. Even though Zarin likes to try and get away from ____, he just does it for fun and to see if she is still in fit condition. Even though _____ is a little older than him, Zarin treats her as a close friend and his age.
Race: Human
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:43 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:56 pm
May I play the part? :3  

the white harmony

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 pm
the white harmony

((Sure!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm
Name:Hana Xanthe
bio:Hana has always been by Zarin's side, and will continue until the day she dies. Although Zarin likes to mess with her, Hana still finds the patients to deal with him.
Race: Shapeshifter
User Image  

the white harmony

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 pm
the white harmony

((I'll start us off))
Zarin was sitting on a bench in the garden of his manor. It was a warm summer's day and he enjoying it as best as he could. Zarin could see that Hana was standing close by through the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Hana ran her fingers through her hair as she felt the sun beat down on her light pale skin. She stood near Zarin as usual and glanced off into the distance once in awhile. Hana smiled "you should come out more often instead of staying indoors all the time." She said now glancing at Zarin,  

the white harmony

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:17 pm
the white harmony

User Image
Zarin smiled as he looked over at her. "I know, especially when the days are like this." Today was not only Zarin's 17th birthday, but also the 12th anniversary of when Zarin first met Hana. "Seems like you are also enjoying the weather today Hana."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
"Mhm!" She said grinning with joy. Hana dug in her pocket for a tiny box. She took out an ornate box and handed it to Zarin. "Here's a little something for the birthday boy." She said cheerfully. She wanted to give him something special since it was his birthday and the anniversary of when they met. She decided to give him the necklace she wore when they first met. She's always worn it, but wanted to give it to him after 12 years. "Don't think of me as cheap, i think vintage is more memorable then what people get these days." Hana sat next to him waiting for him to open it.  

the white harmony

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:37 pm
the white harmony

Zarin opened it and looked at it and smiled. "It's great Hana. Thank you." Zarin pulled out a box that would be used to keep a box in it. "I want you to have this. It belonged to my ancestor, the one that helped yours. When you open up the pocket watch, it will play a small tune."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:08 pm
Hana stared at the beautiful pocket watch Zarin gave to her, she opened it and it play a soothing tune. She closed her eyes mesmerized by the song. "I love it, thank you so much...I'm really grateful about our ancestors, without them i wouldn't be alive to see a sunny day like this, nor would I have ever met you." Hana's smile softened and she hugged the present in her arms. Ever since she met him he was like a little brother, but now that he was older, she felt like he could stand on his own and he didnt need her.  

the white harmony

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:12 pm
the white harmony

Zarin hugged her back and smiled. "I'm also grateful that they were able to meet. I want to tell you something important Hana, but do you think that you could wait until tonight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 pm
Hana looked at him with curiosity. "Alrighty then, whatever you say." Hana smiled brightly. This was strange to hear from Zarin she thought. He never really called her, he was the one always running off and teasing her as he ran. Maybe it's because he's growing older? Whatever it was Hana just shook off the strange feeling that had risen within her.  

the white harmony

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:13 pm
the white harmony

Zarin smiled. "How about we go inside and I fix us some lunch? It's been a while since I cooked a meal for us, so don't blame me if it doesn't taste good."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff