Submit

Kino_Afi

Liberal Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm
It's been such a long time since I've seen one of these.
Basically, the idea is that you are your avatar. No profiles needed, no plot needed. If anything, this is a place where you can just practice your RPing skills in a casual setting.

Comedy, adventure, romance, grotesque violence, all of it.

Even though it's a causal RP with 'no rules', you're still expected to follow the Gaia ToS.

P.s., I also wouldn't mind for someone to just take the idea and make a better thread out of it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 pm
"I'LL TAKE THE CASE!" Sean yelled as he burst through the double doors of the whatever room leading into the RP room. "But I will require a blackjack table and hookers!" Sean began throwing wads of cash every which way, even throwing a fat stack at Kino. "My good sir, grab me a beer and some cat. Breakfast is hungry." Sean then sat himself down in an office chair the suddenly appeared behind a large desk made of the finest mahogany wood on earth.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kino_Afi

Liberal Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 pm
"Why certainly, sir!" Kino responded in a similar yell, stuffing a nice wad in his coat pocket. "I'm afraid the hookers will be a little late, but I consider myself a fine dealer!" The apparent black jack connoisseur made his way over to Sean's table with a deck of cards in one hand and a beer cooler in the other. "And what exactly would Mr. Breakfast like for cat?" Kino peered down at the filthy creature with a false look of admiration as he waited on the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 pm
Fiyah blew the door off the hinge with his shotgun before turning around and blasting zombies away with his rifle. "You know, it never gets old how I start these things off by shooting zombies." Fiyah said as he took a seat at his own mahogany desk, but it wasn't any ordinary mahogany, no, his desk was made from the mahogany trees on Malchior 7 where the trees grow 500 feet tall and breath fire, using the ancient blood rituals his desk was forged, giving it the power to bend time and space and making nigh indestructible. Not cheap.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm
Sean fired off several rounds from his revolver at Fiyah's desk. "Damn it Fiyah!" He exclaimed angrily. "How did you get into my secret vault? I hid that desk away in the farthest reaches of space. You know what this means now right?" Sean asked as he flipped open a cover with a big red button inside. "That desk was locked away in vault that held a cryogenicly frozen alien! Now I have to nuke it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 am
"How could you not expect me to do something like not steal an awesome bulletproof desk." Fiyah said as the bullet bounced off the desk and into the ceiling.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:17 pm
Sean began to pound on his less awesome desk made of mahogany. "Damn it man! Don't you know that we are now going to face the Omicronians?! They have technology far beyond our own." The well dressed gaian then stood up and flipped his desk. From nowhere he brandished a particle beam rifle and began to blast Kino. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!" He screamed, furiously pulling the trigger of the alien weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:53 pm
"Big whoop, I'll just call Alucard and have him handle it, or maybe Sebastian, you know what, it's a special occasion, I'll just use Gurren Lagann." Fiyah said cheerily as he spun around in his magical spinny chair of awesome like the epic ninja he was.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 am
Aya bust through the doors in her sexy sexy clothes and furs and boots."The party don't start till I woke in", she said and suddenly, loud rave music began to play and random people sprung up from nowhere, filling the RP room and dancing like psychos. "Ohh yeah~", she said, putting on her bling glasses. "Sup chups~?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:00 pm
Bunny giggled, sliding her arm across Aya's shoulders, a small grin on her face. "Now, this is my kind of party~" She purred, her grayish eyes glancing about the ravish rp room with a satisfied look. She pursed her lips, pecking Aya's cheek before slipping off and hopping inside. Bunny was dressed in feminine clothes, cutely dressed for the occasion. Despite her indie like fashion, her personality was a little lacking in that area. She, hearing commotion somewhere off, followed the noises to find Fiyah and Sean. She, though she was a well-rounded Gaian, did not recognize the latter, but very well knew Fiyah. She pouted, seeing as the latter was shooting at the former and ran up, karate kicking Sean. "Don't shoot at my HOMIE, DOGG!"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm
What with Aya's sudden appearance on the scene, Sean was reminded of that one rave fight scene from the Blade movies. He couldn't remember which movie it was, but nonetheless, Sean quickly changed costume, putting on a heavy coat and and all black attire. Even grabbing a katana and sunglasses. It was then that Sean was attacked back by the mysterious newcomer, Bunny. Sean had no idea who she was, but all the same, didn't care. Ok maybe a little. He did care that she was trying to kick his teeth in. Suddenly knowing Jeet Kune Do, Sean began to duck and weave to avoid Bunny's kicks. It was like he fighting Chun Li from Street Fighter, in a club with flashing lights. That was probably an actual stage in one of the games.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 pm
Bunny was driven to switch legs, using her dominant left foot. She was a left hander and left footed unlike many other common people. She was pleased that this person knew to dodge her kicks. She laughed, stopping suddenly and glomped Fiyah. "Hopefully he didn't hurt you! I still need you for plot twists in Runik!" She squeezed Fiyah before letting go, looking at Sean. "Sorry for trying to kick you. But I commend you for being able to dodge my super cute bunny kicks~ My name's Bunny. I've never met you before in any rp worlds but I hope to meet you again," she offered, holding out her left hand for a friendly shake.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm
Sean continued to defend himself without striking back. It wasn't his style to hit girls. "I learned how from all the RPs I've been. A lot of them involving some combat. Some of your moves even remind me of my glory days back in an old guild." Sean said with a smile, becoming nostalgic of the silly super anime cliche RP he was in. "I'm Sean and it's a pleasure to meet you Bunny." He said taking her hand and shaking it firmly. It was great to finally meet someone who wasn't going to randomly beat him up for no reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm
Aya was pleased with herself, feeling like a pimp when Bunny went over to peck her on the cheek. She had her bling glasses on and a remix of Joker's "Why so serious?" began playing, blending with the fast beats and the low bass of the music. She danced around, coming close to where Sean, Bunny and Fiyah were, being a total chick/guy magnet.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Fiyah quickly buckled himself into his chair to keep himself from getting magnetically attached to Aya. "You know, for a moment I was scared Sean and I were going to be the only ones doing this, nice to have more people, bonus points for ladies." Fiyah stated happily as Aya's overwhelming chick/guy magnetic force threatened to pull him, chair and all, towards Aya. It was times like that he missed being a kitty magnet, except when the kitties were mad, then that was not fun, in fact, angry kitties were the reason Fiyah turned that particular cheat off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff