Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm
Yuki is just a teenage girl that lives her life as a demon and angel.What will happen when the popular guy _____ is a vampire becomes attracted to her?How will her friends react to her and ______ being together and having a child after dating for awhile?How will ____ family react to him having a half-breed child when their family is pure vampires except for his sister.Will Yuki and ___ be able to avoid the issues with their friends and his family.

Name: Yuki Kuko
Dislikes:The dark,being alone,storms
Picture Normal form
Angel form
Demon form  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:36 pm
Looking for someone to join in  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm
kyonko Banyez
Looking for someone to join in

I'll join you if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:40 pm
domoarigato12

Ok  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:44 pm
kyonko Banyez
domoarigato12

Ok

Okay I'll post a profile soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:44 pm
domoarigato12

Okay I'll post a profile soon.

OKay  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm
Name: Hibiki Unara
Likes: novels, peace and quiet, fruit bats and pure intentions
Dislikes: annoying people, bitter food, highly bright areas and swimmimg pools (lol)
Picture:
User Image

(alrighty here's the profile)
kyonko Banyez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 am
domoarigato12
Name: Hibiki Unara
Likes: novels, peace and quiet, fruit bats and pure intentions
Dislikes: annoying people, bitter food, highly bright areas and swimmimg pools (lol)
Picture:
User Image

(alrighty here's the profile)

Ok we can start now

Yuki sat alone at lunch eating her sandwich. While she was eating she would look at everyone that were together and lower her head down as she ate.She knew she wasn't going to haven any friends she never did.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:23 am
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki was bothered by swarms of fangirls. He never liked them since the were so annoying. He found a table were only one person sat at, it was a girl but she seemed harmless. He went to her smiled and sat across from her "You don't mind me sitting here do you?" He said as he drank from his portable cup.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:34 am
domoarigato12

Yuki looked up as she heard a new voice talk to her."I-I don't mind at all if you sit here."She said softly her face turning pink like her hair as she spoke to him.She took another bit of her sandwich and looked around as his fangirls glared at her.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki glared back at the girls and said with a calm but threatening tone " Don't you girls have other things to do...like not harrassing me...". Some of the girls were a little frightened but others squealed with joy at how intimidating he was. Some of them stop bothering him but, there was still a hefty amount of them there. Hibiki sighed as he was drinking from his cup and sorrowfully apologized to Yuki "Sorry miss...they sometimes come in loads...I really dislike it hope I'm not troubling you or anything.".  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki watched as some of the girls left,but the others stayed.She looked over at Hibiki after her spoke to her again and she smiled slightly."Don't worry you nor your fans are bothering me."She said taking a sip of her drink.She looked at him "How come they... are all over you."She asked him.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:37 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibki chuckled " If only I could tell you but I honestly don't know why...If I had to guess I'd say it's because I don't cause much damage to the school...I'm the type of person who doesn't take advantage of others..." He took another sip from his cup. "then again...I'm not perfect either...I have bigger problems then these broads..." He glared at them them whispered to Yuki "If you ignore them long enough they go away so really the idiocy stops after a while" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:41 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki blushed deeply as he whispered to her.She nodded and smiled "If you say so...I'm Yuki Kuko."She said moving her hand in front of him to shake his hand."And you must have fan girls for your looks."She turning a different shade of red as she said that.It wasn't natural for her to be talking to people especially a boy.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki shook her hand as well. "likewise, my name is Hibiki Unara. It's a pleasure to have your aquaintence Yuki....that's a nice name you got there." he giggled and said calmly at her blushing face "no need to be nervous I'm a normal guy, they girls may be after my looks but I honestly don't care for that...It's nice to have a quiet conversation once and awhile" He couldn't believe himself at saying he was normal...  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff