Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Marry Me (1x1)(-Taken-) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 pm
Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do
Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry Me
Today and every day
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies
And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Marry me
Mm-hmm

When Marina was only 6 years old, she fell in love with one of her classmates. They had a very close relationship, but didn't tell one another their feelings. Suddenly, he had to move away. Marina was so devastated that she ran to the park with the castle in it to cry. However, her classmate followed her and told her about his feelings. He promised he would be back and that they would marry when they were older. Marina was so happy that she waited every day for him to return.
Ten years later, Marina is sixteen and still waiting for him. One day, her class has a new transfer student. Marina couldn't believe it! It was him! He had come back just like he promised! But what's this? He is different then she remembered him. He looks scary, tough, looks like a delinquent and acts like one! He is not the prince she remembered him as. And it looks like he doesn't even remember her! Is it just an act? And what's this? He already has a girlfriend?! What is Marina to do?

Name:

Name: Marina Scarlet
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:39 pm
Name: Aidan Cannon
Appearance: User Image  

louis guapo

Original Lover

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 pm
Layla Listressa
Name: Aidan Cannon
Appearance: User Image

Yay! Accepted! Thank you! I will start first after I make everything all pretty~ We will start on Aidan's first day of school.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image Marina Scarlet
I dreamed of the day we could finally meet

BEEP BEEP BEEP Went the sound of an alarm clock. Marina pressed the snooze button and got out of bed. After pulling open her curtains, she looked out the window with a smile on her face. "What a beautiful day!" She exclaimed then dashed to get dressed. After getting ready, she dashed downstairs and almost ran into her older brother. "Good morning, Tyler!" She greeted him energetically. Tyler rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom. Marina smiled then walked into the kitchen. Both of her parents had morning shifts today so it was only her and her brothers. MArina began to make breakfast when her younger brother, Matthew walked in. "Good morning Marina." He said sleepily. Marina smiled. "Good morning! Breakfast is done!" She told him then looked at the time. "Oh no! Tyler hurry up or we are going to be late!" Marina called up to him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Tyler replied as he grabbed his stuff. "Bye Matthew! Your lunch is in the fridge!" Marina called to him as she and her brother left the house. "Do you have practice after school today?" Marina asked her brother as they walked to school. Tyler nodded. "Yeah. I wont be home till pretty late. Couch is making us work harder because most of us are slacking off." He replied. "Okay. I packed you extra snacks to tie you over until dinner tonight." Marina told him. Tyler nodded as they arrived at school. "Marinaaaaaaa!" Called one of her friends as they walked into their school. Marina smiled. "Good morning Natalie!" She said to her as she came over to her and her brother. "You wont believe this. We have a new transfer student! And he is H-O-T hot!" Natalie exclaimed. Marina blinked. "A transfer student at this late in the year? I hope he will be fine in his classes..." She said in wonder. Natalie laughed. "Is that all? Marina, this might be a time to get yourself a boyfriend!" Her friend told her. Marina blushed. "N-no... I don't have time for those matters...." She said softly and grabbed all of her things for her first class. "Marina..." Her friends began. "Are you still hung up on that boy from kindergarten who proposed to you?" She asked her. Marina blushed again. "I believe he will come back... We made a promise." Her voice weakened. "I has been ten years already." Natalie told her. Marina saddened. "I know..." She whispered then walked off to class with her friend. When they arrived, the whole class was abuzz about the new student. "I saw him! He is so hot!" One girl said. "I know! Do you think he is single?" Another asked. Marina sighed then took her seat next to her friends. "Oh! That's right!" Marina said suddenly then dug through her backpack. She brought out some granola bars and a water bottle. "Here you go Natalie. You didn't eat breakfast again, right?" She asked her. Natalie's eyes widened. "Marina you are a life saver!" She yelled and gave her a hug. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" She said then began to eat. Marina laughed then started a conversation with some of their other friends.

OOC: Sorry it is so long!

But was it a lie when you said you loved me?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

Many names I tend to go by...

Mourning arose that mourning, Aidan Cannon. Well known across the towns hes been to, but what mattered most to him was the ebony haired wonder next to him fast asleep in his bed. Covered with satin silky sheets that were now wrinkled from their late night activities. Today he would be returning to the school... The place where everything started. "Alice... I'm heading out. Be back in two hours." he cooed softly in her ear as he kissed lightly on her cheek. She grumbled something cluttered up before smuggling back into sleep. Her creamy ivory bare back was facing him now as those raven locks cascaded a midnight waterfall on the pillows and blankets. Smiling, he got out of bed and got dressed in some faded jeans, OBEY snapback, regualr tank top with a grey T shirt and then a lighter grey hoodie. He wore black and silver Nike high tops then threw on his varsity jacket, grabbing a simple red apple from the kitchen and threw his bag over his shoulder, he made his way out before grabbing g his car keys and iPhone 4 S. Locking the door behind him, he went out and hopped into his silver Honda Civic 2013. Driving his way to school and got there inunder 13 minutes, parking his car in a nearby parking lot and locking it before going into the school. Signing in and getting his schedule and tour guide fir the day. Marina Scarlet. She sounds familiar.... hmm... oh well, first class is homeroom where I'll meet with her. Then for the whole day her and I will tour the school. Sounds fun. he mused in his head and grinned which sent some girls walking by, fainting from nosebleeds, on the floor. Its boosted up his pride further as he strode into the homeroom class, instantly he saw the girls make googly eyes at Jim as he flipped his royal blue - violet bangs from his eyes. "Marina Scarlet? Are you here?" he asked. His voice smooth like velvet and sexily deep. A voice so confident and prideful, literally made every girl in the class weak kneed for a good 3 minutes. His free hand combing through his slightly messy short hair as he scanned around for his tour guide.

But what stands out the most are the screams of your girl and my one night lover...

♠…♦…♣…♥… OOC~≈: { Sorry if my Layout looks sloppy... I'm on the Kindle so its the best I can do for now. } …♣…♥…♦…♠  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:14 pm

"Marina!" The teacher called. Marina looked up then walked over to the teacher. "You will be giving a tour around our school to our new student. Are you alright with that?" The teacher asked. Marina smile and nodded. "Of course! I signed up to be a helper, didn't I?" She said. After they talked a bit more, Marina went back to her seat. "What was that all about?" Natalie asked. "I am giving a tour to our new transfer student. Maria answered her honestly. Natalie's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "No way, no way, no waaaaay! Luckyyyy!" She said loudly. Marina laughed a bit at Natalie's reaction. "Natalie, don't you already have a boyfriend?"She asked. Natalie rolled her eyes. "Sadly, yes. And we are deeply in love." Her eyes glittered when she spoke of her boyfriend. Marina giggled again as her friend droned on and on about her boyfriend. Suddenly, she heard her name called. She stood up immediately. "Yes?" She answered obediently. She saw a guy who she hadn't seen before. Then she realized who it was. "Oh! You must be the new transfer student!" She said energetically then walked over to him. She smiled at him. "Hello! My name is Marina Scarlet. It is nice to meet you." Marina said to him politely.

OOC: Don't worry about it. I am on my IPhone right now so my layout is boring.>w<

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 am
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

He was standing there for only two minutes before Marina came up to him, unfazed unlike the others. But he smirked, Aidan Cannon. The pleasure of meeting you is all mine." he purred while gently grasping her hand and kissing it lightly like a real gentleman would before letting her hand go and look into her eyes. Aidan easily could tower over her by a good foot higher as he kept that devious and flirtatious smirk, "So since I'll be spending the whole day with you, where shall we start first Miss Marina?" he asks. His velvet smooth voice ringing deeply as it made a few girls squeal. Now jealous that Marina would be spending a whole entire day with the dreamy and HOT new transfer student.

But what stands out the most are the screams of your girl and my one night lover...

♠…♦…♣…♥… OOC~≈: { } …♣…♥…♦…♠  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Marina was silent when she heard him introduce himself. 'Aidan Cannon...? That Aidan....? No... It couldn't be...' She thought to herself. When he kissed her hand, she didn't blush. She thought it might be a custom from where e was from or he was just doing it to be polite. Marina heard the squeals of the girls behind her when they heard Aidan's voice. They were always like this with hot guys. But somehow, Aidan seemed like he was on a whole other level from them. Was it really that Aidan? The Aidan that proposed to her when she was six? But... He seemed extremely different... If it was him, what made him the way he is now? He seemed... Lonely to her. Marina looked up at Aidan, a smile on his face. She shall be his first friend at this school. That was now her new goal. To make Aidan comfortable and get used to his new life here. Maybe even make a ton of new friends! "Alright! Let's go!" She said then walked out of the class with him. Then, she began to explain the school to him. "There are two levels to this school. The first floor mainly is filled with freshman and sophomores. The second floor is mainly filled with juniors and seniors. Occasionally, juniors and seniors have some classes on the first floor and freshman and sophomores have classes on the second floor. It really depends on the class. If you don't mind, may I see your schedule please?" Marina asked as she walked down the hall with Aidan.

OOC:

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

Aidan chuckled and nodded in understanding as they left the homeroom and vacant the tour. When she asked for his schedule he grinned a smile that could probably match the Chesire Cat himself and pulled it out of his hat. Bowing slightly with the neatly fri fold schedule between firmly in his left index and middle finger. His arm with his hat extended to a certain degree, determined to be the humorous and devious flirt he's known for. "For you Mi' Lady..." he purred smoothly. Matching his eyes with hers in a tight lock. Not once escaping hers.

♠…♦…♣…♥… OOC~ [[ ]] …♣…♥…♦…♠  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 am

Marina giggled at Aidan's humorous act. She thought he was very funny. She took his schedule from his hands then looked at it. "Let's see... We just saw your first hour class. Your second hour class..." She looked around and pointed. "Is right there. The rest of your classes on on the second floor. Let's see... There are three bathrooms for each gender on both of the floors. There is one over there." She said, pointing at one of the bathrooms. "Your lunch room depends on your third hour class. Your lunch room will be on the second floor. There are multiple stair cases around our school, just in case others get really crowded." She told him then stopped at one of the staircases. "This is staircase A. It is usually the one that gets the most crowded during the mornings." She started to walk up the staircase with him to the second floor. She looked back at his schedule then pointed to the room on the right. "That is your third hour class. The teacher that you have is really nice. If you are late to her class, she gives you three warnings before you have to get a late pass." Marina explained to him then pointed at another room. "That is your fourth hour class. That teacher is pretty strict. You do not want to be late to his class or he will make you do push ups plus get a late pass." She pointed to the room next to it. "That room is your counselor's room. Two doors down from his room is your fifth hour class. She likes to give out a lot of textbook assignments, so make sure you bring her textbook to class everyday." She walked further down the hall and pointed to another room. "This is your sixth hour class. The last class of the day. He likes to have many seminars so make sure to be ready. The lockers are every where around the school. Your locker is..." She looked down at his schedule again then walked over to a group of lockers. "Right here. We have a seven minute passing period. That gives you plenty of time to get your things and even talk to friends." Marina turned to look at him, a smile on her face. "Do you have any questions?" She asked him nicely. It could all be difficult at first, but she thinks he could get used to his new school in just a few days.

OOC:

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 am
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

Aidan smiled when she giggled at his little act and stood up, following her around and when she mentioned the teacher that gives out push ups he smirked. "Oh ho~ Well then I'm sure the girls would love to see me do some push ups in more ways than one~" he chuckled staying by her side. And when she asked if he had any questions he nodded. "So I won't share my classes with Mi' Lady? Or lunch period?" he frowned. Seeing someone trying to slyly take an eye for his tour guide he controlled himself to not growl but sneakily without her noticing, snake his arm around her waist and manage to slightly pull her closer. Indicating for the boys to back off now. "Isn't today a half day? So how about when school's over you and I spend some time together? If I'm going to see you around more often then I would like to get to know you better." he offered with a genuine smile. But inside he was determined to catch her in his little web, not realizing that he entranced her already in his web... 6 years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Marina smiled when he asked her if he had any other classes with. "Well, we have first, third, and sixth hour together. I also have the same lunch as you. Don't worry, you will see me a lot. I you have any questions, I will always be here to help you." She told him. When he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, she blinked in confusion then looked up at him. She then looked over at a small group of boys who seemed to have a fearful expression on their faces. Marina was confused but she shrugged her shoulders, not worrying about it. She handed Aidan back his schedule. When he asked to hang out with her, she smiled. "Yeah, that sounds like fun! We could make it into a welcoming party for you! I could introduce you to a lot of people so you could feel more comfortable at our school. Maybe you could even make friends with a lot of them. Wouldn't that be nice?" She said to him innocently and cheerfully. Her eyes were filled with excitement to know that Aidan would have a fun and eventful time at his new school.

OOC:

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

Aidan hummed amusingly as he gratefully took back his schedule and stuffed it inside his pocket. As they walked around he stepped a little further away, his arm retreating from around her ever so carefully and he chuckled. "Why can't it just be you and I hang out after school? It's only a half day today anyways... please?" he asks, his velvet smooth voice ringing blissfully as he looked towards her with an innocent smile. Figuring out that he might have to try a differs t approach with this little innocence here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Marina was so excited. A welcoming party! She hadn't been to one in over three months! The girl who entered their school was really shy, but since the party, she had made a ton of friends and was currently comfortable with her new life her. That made Marina so happy. The same this might happen with Aidan! He was so kind and polite, he would surely make a lot of friends. When Aidan put space between them, Marina looked over at him. When he said he only wanted it to be the two of them, she blinked. "But it would be more fun with everyone there. You would get to meet new people and have a lot of fun." She told him. Why did he only want it to be the two of them? Did he not like crowds? Marina gasped. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't think about you not liking big groups of people... I was being selfish and planning this big welcoming party... I didn't think you would not like it... I'm sorry..." She told him apologetically. How could she? She wasn't thinking about Aidan's opinion. Only her own. She felt depressed now that she had done that. How could she do that?

OOC:

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas