Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Little Song Bird (Guy found) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Melody has always loved singing, ever since she was a little girl. Her mother claims that Melody's cries sounded like music to her, which is how the young woman received her name. As she grew older, her talent grew along with her. She's eighteen now and is getting ready for a city wide competition in hopes of winning first place, which is a free scholarship to the college of one's choosing. However, it's not just her family who is keeping tabs on her singing. A mysterious figure has been keeping watch over her as well, wanting to claim her as his own little song bird. Her town is filled with strange things, things that most people choose not to notice for their own sanity's sake. Her admirer isn't a simple human. He's a vampire, as well as a collector of beautiful things. Will the kidnapper be able to trap her? Will she ever be free or will she, instead, fall in love with her captor? Only time will tell.

Name: Melody Hill
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 pm
May I be the guy?  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:31 pm
maru-shadow
May I be the guy?

Sure smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:50 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire
maru-shadow
May I be the guy?

Sure smile

Name: Forte (fake name)
User Image  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 pm
maru-shadow
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire
maru-shadow
May I be the guy?

Sure smile

Name: Forte (fake name)
User Image

Yay, he looks like fun. I'll start.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm
Melody anxiously walked back and forth in the park, lightly biting her finger nails as she tried to think. What was she to do? The competition was in a few days and she still hadn't decided on a song. Whimpering softly, the young albino walked over to a nearby wooden park bench and sat down. In the fading daylight, her normally light pink eyes looked darker, a lovely red in the sunset as her hair fell down her back in soft waves. She was wearing a pale blue short sleeved shirt that laced up the back as well as white shorts. She also wore midcalf length white boots and white and blue stripped thigh high socks. Oddly enough, rather than paling her out, the colors only seemed to make her appear like a vision of beauty in the sunset. Looking down, she hummed a few tunes before shaking her head, trying every song she knew in hopes that one would be the perfect song.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:16 pm
"I do not understand why you chose to send me here, Makoto... Yes, yes, I understand, but you know I don't like being out before night... You know bloody well why-... She is..? Fine... Much thanks, Makoto.." With a flip of his cell phone, a violet-haired male of eighteen sighs, fixing the collar of what seemed to be a black and blue military school uniform. He seemed to have an adamant grievance towards the sky, but he had to perservere were he to succeed in his mission. His associate had done well to report 'Melody', the Songbird's whereabouts. And Makoto was right after all, this girl was in the park.

He could only plan his moves with great timing at this point. He started subtly, his boots not making any audible rustles as he walked closer to 'Melody'. Now to get her attention. "Excuse me, miss.." he calls calmly. "..I don't think I've ever heard someone hum so well."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm
Melody squeaked rather cutely at the sudden voice behind her. Blushing lightly, she turned around to face him and fiddled with the edge of her shirt.
"Thank you. I didn't realize I was humming that loudly... Um, would you do me a huge favor, sir? Could you tell me which song you like best?" She asked before singing 'The Voice' by Celtic Women, 'Only Hope' by Marilyn Manson, and 'Bottom of the River' by Delta Rae. She was unsure of which to use for the competition and hoped that he could help. Melody was naive, so she didn't think it was suspicious of him to be there. Besides, it was a public park, so why would she ever suspect that he was keeping tabs on her?

As she unknowingly sang for her future captor, her blush slowly faded away and smiled lightly, her eyes closed as she continued to sing. When she finished singing the last song, she looked up at him, hoping for an answer.

maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

The male in uniform leaned against the tree they were both closest to. He had chosen to listen carefully to her songs, as he also plotted her capture. He had so many methods of rendering her unconcious. He could do the old-fashioned vampire thing and bite her out, but that would cause her to scream. He had a few sedatives in his sleeves that he could inject into her, but he'd have to be close. Or he could press a button in his collar and have Makoto fire a tranquilizer into her, but Makoto was unpredictable at times...

As well as all this, he'd mulled over his choices for Melody's songs. He, regretfully, didn't know any of these songs. He finally opened his eyes when Melody was right in front of him. "Oh...Hmm..." He sighs. "...I'm not sure I can say which one is the best. I haven't a clue what those were. But then, you seem to know what you're doing with your voice... I'd say, whichever you like." He nods.

(Don't know these songs, don't have time to look them up XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:43 pm
Melody sighed softly and smiled kindly at the stranger. "Thank you anyways, for your help." She said with a smile before she felt her phone vibrate. Looking down, she quickly read the text message before putting her phone away and standing up. "Thank you for everything. I have to be going now. Maybe I'll see you at the city wide competition?" She asked before hurrying off, knowing her mother wanted her home before dark. She only had five minutes to get there, so she had to run as fast as she could. Turning around, she waved goodbye before hurrying back towards her home.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

The male blinked. There was an odd feeling that this girl's smile had brought upon him... Happiness? No, it couldn't be. He'd only be happy when this was over. As Melody turned to leave, he nods. "..Sure thing."

When she's assuredly gone, he goes into his cellphone. "Makoto? Yes, she's just as we suspected... She said she was entering the ST@RS City-Wide Talent Competition.. Well, I don't know, Makoto, if you were me, what would you do..? I regret asking... Well... Allow me the night to think about this? I have a plan that may or may not work..."

That night, the male was walking the streets, looking for a certain someone's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 pm
Melody was out on her balcony, watering her irises as she hummed a soft lullaby. Her grandmother had told her flowers grew the more you sang to them, so ever since, she always sang to her plants. Wrapping up in a blanket, she sat outside and looked up at the stars.

For a brief moment, Melody had fallen asleep until her mother woke her up with a light tap on the shoulder. Flinching lightly as she was suddenly awakened, Melody sleepily nodded before climbing into bed, leaving her door cracked open so the night time breeze would come in. However, it was also a silent invitation for others to peek in on her.

Lying in her bed, Melody wore a white night shirt, which was essentially a very large t-shirt she had bought from the store for this particular use.

maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Melody probably wouldn't have felt the male's shadow fall over her, as he landed carefully on her balcony He didn't want to knock anything over, lest he wake her prematurely. He crept into the room, moving so that the moon would shed light on Melody's features. She was...beautiful...

"...Milady...Are you awake?" He whispers as he kneels to her bedside. "...I have an important question..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 am
Melody groaned softly as she heard a man whispering to her. Believing it was a dream, she smiled and nodded her head. "Ask away." She whispered back, completely unaware that this was reality and there really was a strange man in her bed room.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

He blinked. Even when Melody was asleep, her smile invoked unnamed feelings within him. It was so odd to him... But no matter. "...My name is Lord Forte..." he breathes. "..You said something about a competition, yes?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff