~A Midnight Ride~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 am
So yeah I've never really done this before but I decied to give it a try and what not smile

I"m Shelby for those of you who dont' know, which is probably a lot because I'm like never on any of the guilds >< because I'm a genius and forget that I have them until I get an announcement and then it goes to the back of my mind like oh I'll get on it later and then I forget ><.

Anyway if you're a grammar nut then don't read my posts because I'm not. I try to do the best I can but English was never my strong class. I"m a math and science kinda girl smile

Okay now that the introduction is over I can get to writing. Almost two months ago I met the most amazing girl ever! Most of you know her as Lia (rainbowpop26) and now we've been dating almost a month. IT will be a month on Nov 26 which ironically we met on Sept 26 and started dating on Oct 26 smile . I have to say this is the best decision I have made in a long time <3 She really is my world <3

My life can be pretty chill but I will give you a warming I might vent a lot about my family and if you don't want to hear it then don't read its as simple as that. I am sorry if that's mean but I don't want to deal with people who are like "all you do is complain and s**t" I don't want to hear it. My journal is a place for me to vent about problems I have and things that are driving me insane!

Well I suppose that is if for the moment because I have nothing else to really say except that I love Lia very much <3, and anyone says that its too early to say that then ******** OFF!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 pm
Welcome to the journals!

Hey, people claim to fall in love at first sight all the time, so why not you and Lia?

emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Awww thanks ^_^ we've been talking non stop through her email and my phone now on skype. We talked for over 5 hours yesterday on skype! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm

emotion_bigheart YAY! A Journal!

*Writes love notes all over the pages*

You're my world too. Just wanted you to know. heart

Skype is the most awesome thing in the world to me right now.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 pm
RainbowPop26

Skype is amazing! I'm so thankful that we both have it so I can see your beautiful face everyday and hear your wonderful voice heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm
II Anita_Blake II

I feel the exact same way!  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:25 pm
Ugh I've been trying to figure out all day why my house is so freaking hot and now I've figured it out. The AC has gone out >.>. I live in Texas so our fall is 80 something. It wouldnt' bug me if it was cooler but no not in Texas its still hot. Finally starting to cool off with the windows open but sleeping with no ac isn't going to be very fun >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm
II Anita_Blake II

I'm in England and theres frost and snow allready 4laugh personally i prefer sleeping when its too hot. But hopefully your Air conditioning will be working soon!!
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:38 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
II Anita_Blake II

O.O I am jealous! I want snow!!!!!! I do too but I don't like being hot when I sleep I don't mind being warm ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 pm
II Anita_Blake II
Ugh I've been trying to figure out all day why my house is so freaking hot and now I've figured it out. The AC has gone out >.>. I live in Texas so our fall is 80 something. It wouldnt' bug me if it was cooler but no not in Texas its still hot. Finally starting to cool off with the windows open but sleeping with no ac isn't going to be very fun >.>

I wish it was 80 here! I HATE Mid-Atlantic winters, it gets cold enough that I congest within minutes and spend hours and hours coughing.

I can sleep in 80F temperatures, but if it goes below 70 I start piling on the blankets.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:40 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I wish it was 80 here! I HATE Mid-Atlantic winters, it gets cold enough that I congest within minutes and spend hours and hours coughing.

I can sleep in 80F temperatures, but if it goes below 70 I start piling on the blankets.

Hahaha I like it when its warm once its below 70 I freeze!!! That's when I want Lia here to keep me warm :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:38 pm
Hahahahaha I am so evil I got Lia hooked on a Yuri!!! Its Kannazuki No Miko <3 its my favorite one out there, not sure why I've just always liked it. And now she does too! hahahahaha I've hooked another person!!!!  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 pm
Ohhh? How eenteresteeng... cat_wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:09 am
Gigi Deveraux
Ohhh? How eenteresteeng... cat_wink

♪♫I, I love you

*giggles* <3

Like a love song baby♫♪

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 am
Ugh!!!!!! Its 2:00 and I'm just getting home from work! I was supposed to get off 3 hours ago but no people had to joke around and not get stuff done! Grrrrrr the one thing I loved was getting to talk to Lia on my way home <3

Okay back work complaints lol. I swear that my boss is bipolar! I was going to buy a drink so I waited in line behind our customers and she was doing something for the lines on Friday. I can't help that all these other employees come up to the front to talk which makes her mad and she bites everyone's head off!!!! So to calm down I go outside to smoke, sadly work is the only place I smoke if that says anything about my job. Here comes my boss trying to be all buddy buddy with me as she smokes. WTF!!!!!!!! I don't want to be buddy buddy with her not if she is yelling at me constantly the rest of my ******** shift! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!! Rant over now lol  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff