Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[WORKSHOP] First Aid Basics 1 (OPEN) PG 8!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:28 pm
It had been a rather long time since the last notice of the school nurse teaching about anything had gone up, so the handful of glowing-insect punctuated notices about the school had been enough to garner the attention of those students who may have had any variety of interest in what it was the ghost taught at any time. Even if most students were more inclined to show up and listen to Cricket talk about sex.

Even if all she had to say about that were a handful of very horrifying tales involving mold. She hadn't even gotten into the worst of things. No really, she had slides she'd been told not to share because it would have been cruel to make Moira have to clean up that much vomit.

The flier directed the student body to the slightly-familiar area of Cricket's ward - the nurse having control of an infirmary, an office attached to it, and a classroom all in the same direct area. Nobody had ever actually considered that maybe the classroom was there for the sake of easy transport back to class in case somebody dissipated. Or if they had, they'd been hopeful that wasn't the case - it actually was, but Cricket would never confirm that out loud to anybody.

The fact Cricket was even around that day when students started piling in was rather curious. But she didn't even look up as seating began, instead seeming to fuss with writing something down on her desk, then occasionally fussing with a series of boxes she had stacked on top of it. Anybody who cared to glance into the boxes would find they were packed with medical supplies of a few varieties.

A few might have even begun to get worried that maybe she'd brought so many medical supplies with her because she was planning on making sure they all died horribly and would need to be patched up as practice. It was a thought.

However, any questions asked immediately just had students redirected to the desks and a suggestion to sit down made. "You will see what I have in order shortly." she said calmly.

"And no, there will not be mold or protection charms involved."

Well that answered absolutely NO questions....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:41 am
Quote:

-This class will fit an unlimited amount of students, therefore if you have multiple students you are allowed to participate with as many as you like.
-Please have your student seated (or at least in here, gasp) by Monday, December 3rd @ 7pm MST/6PM PST when the next portion of this class will go up! GASP!
-Any professors who want to sit in on this can do so as well.
- If there are questions, please quote me with them and I'll try to clear up anything confusing at this point. <3 (I hope it is rather straightforward right now)
-IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU GET THE FIRST AID ABILITY LEARNED BEFORE CLASS CONTINUES ON MONDAY. Otherwise the extra benefit of this class will not be yours! O_O

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 am
Medical class? Taught by Cricket?

Boom. There was Malodore, in the front row, notebook at the ready, looking attentive and alert and even excited. Oh yes. It was so ready for this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 am
Millie chose a seat in the second row and set down a rather overstuffed looking bag.
She wasn't sure of any questions she would ask, but first aid sounded like a rather useful skill and quite fitting for one of her first classes.
Based on the orientation she had just attended, she was sure to need it in the coming year.  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 am
Medical class? Taught by Cricket?

Boom. There was TG, in the front row, flirty smile at the ready, looking damn sexy in his opinion and ready for his sexy nurse to teach him all the things. His lady had been in hiding long enough. It was about time they got together again, and he set his head in his hands, laying over his desk in what he knew was the sexiest pose possible, and just stared at cricket as he ran his tongue over his sharp smile before making little kissy faces at her.

"Hey, babe. Need some help?" He wouldn't mind being this teacher's pet - especially if it involved petting.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 pm
The reaper ghoul strolled in, decked out in a brightly colored shirt of red and skirt of green. Her blonde hair was up in a horribly overdone do', complete with poinsettias stuck here and there, and bells hanging from her ears as earrings. She made jingling noises as she walked.

"Feliz Navidad, senors y senoritas!" she announced happily as she headed for one of the tables and sat down with a happy smile. At least, it was happy until a familiar face walked in.

Roch was yawning as he stepped into the classroom, looking around idly--then staring blankly at his overly bright "little sister." Was he going to admit to knowing her?

Oh hell yeah, he thought evilly as he headed for her table, he was going to get something entertaining out of this. If it was only seeing how people reacted to her outfit.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 pm
Medical Class? Taught by Cricket?

Boom. There was Cri-

Oh wait.

That was already established.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 pm
demon_pachabel

OOC
So just to clarify, we need the ability from here before Monday? Or did that mean something else? ^_^; Sorry, I'm just a little confused on the difference between class and workshop.

PACH EDIT:

Yes, the Open Classes that give Learned Abilities are in This Thread and were what I was referring to. <3 You don't need it, but it will be worth your time (and give you some nice RP points as well!) to get it smile  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:10 pm
Tomoko anxiously toed her way into the room, giving it a look around to see who else was present, before she took a deep breath and walked in, finding a desk as close to the middle of the room as possible. She looked like she was ready to puke from distress.

--

Unlike Shehk, who settled into her seat near the back calmly, her hands knitted together and set on the desk as she paid more attention to everybody coming in instead of the nurse at the front of the room.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:30 pm
Lumikki had barely been able to keep up with the open class that she had taken. Frowning as she entered the classroom she knew it wasn't probably the best place for her to be seeing as how she barely scraped by the open class but again healing might be beneficial to her in some way or shape. Taking a seat near the back of the room she noted that some of the boils and ghouls in the class looked familiar.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 am
"What are you doing here, hermano?" Terra demanded at the super tall punk that was sitting right next to her. He seemed to loom over her, even though he was slouching, and his leg was almost touching hers because he had them spread out underneath the table and-- "Your knee, it is touching me!" she muttered.

"I'm not touching you," Roch said. She could feel his jeans brush against her skirt.

"You are!"

"I'm not touching youuuu," Roch repeated, grinning at her evilly. "Gonna tell the teacher?" he asked.

"You think I will not?" she demanded.

"Tell her that I'm not touching you?" he asked.

Abruptly Terra turned, looking for someone OTHER than her annoying family member to talk to. Her eyes fell on Lumikki in the back and she broke into a smile. "Hola, senori--" She stopped and shot Roch a look of loathing as his leg started jiggling under the table-- "Hola, senorita! I am Terra, who are you?"

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:04 pm
Being pulled out of her own thought Lumikki looked up and saw the ghoul who called out to her, Terra. Smiling she waved and said,

"Hello, I'm Lumikki. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Noting the boil next to her, she had seen him on quiet a few occasions. Trying not to giggle she pointed at the boil Roch, and commented.

"He seems to be everywhere doesn't he?"

Perhaps it was because she wasn't asking anyone anything directly or because she'd seen the boil around so much but it wasn't too hard to actually talk to the ghoul. Now if he had addressed her she wasn't sure if the sentences would have been coherent.

Ice Queen

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 pm
"Oh, he is?" Terra asked, turning to glower at Roch. "He takes up a very much lot of space, at least," she said, blatantly scolding him for taking up more than his half of the leg room. Of course by this point she was on her knees in the chair, fully turned so she could see Lumikki.

"He is my... annoying brother," she lied. But she wasn't going to tell the entire world that she was his aunt, it was too confusing and embarrassing.

"Big brother," Roch added, glancing back finally to see who she was talking to. At least he wasn't arguing with the relationship, she thought.

And... he still didn't recognize the other ghoul. He didn't mention that fact.

"Are you looking forward to Christmastival, senorita Lumikki?" Terra asked excitedly.

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:41 pm
"Brother?"

Lumikki looked between the two blinking a few times. She figured that because there were no males in her species that could be the reason she couldn't tell a resemblance. Looking at the boil she wondered if he had even remembered her, she had taken a single class with him before. She had gotten his bag of items, it was actually the only reason she remembered him. She had to write a paper on the contents of the bag but she couldn't find the crypts so she had to make due with her own ideas of why he would put things in his bag. Shaking her head she smiled sweetly at...oh Jack she'd already forgotten her name.

"Christmastival?"

She hadn't heard that before then again she hadn't heard about alot of things until coming to the school, she gestured to the door,

"You mean the snow? I'm not sure what to think of it...other then I've been pulling out my knitting needles...and have been feeling a little more cheery then usual. What about you? Are you excited?"

She still couldn't figure out the ghouls accent but then again she hadn't really gotten the hang of most the accents of the students she had met so far.

Ice Queen

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 pm
While her love for Cricket was not nearly as emphatic as some of the other students already in the classroom (and certainly not anywhere close to the thing that TG seemed to express to the professor from his perch on her desk), Belladonna at least enjoyed a deep appreciation and fondness for the nurse. And first aid was always needed, so with all the excess of a ridiculously dressed and peppy witch, Belladonna made her way into the classroom. It wasn't very full yet, which was nice because that meant she literally had the pick of seats. But because she had the choice, that also facilitated the idea of friendship.
Or, well, potential idea of friendship, really.
Still, the witch would not be befuddled by any potentialities and instead pushed her way through all of the seats until she was at the back of the classroom. With a wide smile and a point to the seat next to the Pricolici , the witch beamed at Shehk.
"Is this seat taken?"
Friendsssssss.

demon_pachabel
Oh hai OuO//

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items