Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:37 am
User Image User Image

So, what items have you been questing all your Gaia life and still hasn't been able to get?
      Me, it's Herme's Moon sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 am
I'm currently in the pricess of trying to get all those items i've allways wanted! emotion_yatta I started with laurels, I wish GIVEN winged anklets ( emotion_jawdrop ) When i first joined all those items seemed waaay out of my league (They were only about 60k back then rolleyes )
I'm currently trying for little lucie, its pretty much the most expensive item on my wishlist but its sooo pretty.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
I'm currently in the pricess of trying to get all those items i've allways wanted! emotion_yatta I started with laurels, I wish GIVEN winged anklets ( emotion_jawdrop ) When i first joined all those items seemed waaay out of my league (They were only about 60k back then rolleyes )
I'm currently trying for little lucie, its pretty much the most expensive item on my wishlist but its sooo pretty.

User Image User Image

Lucky!! Wish someone would try to give me some items rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 am
When I first joined a few years ago, I wanted the Steel-plated Ninja Band. emotion_dowant
Sadly, its so expensive. emo

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:11 am
When I first joined Gaia, I wanted Inari's Beads so badly (have since 'grown out' of it). Now, my unreachable items have got to be Monochrome Keido and Ancient Katana. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 am
ever since i joined i always wanted the gaia-tan and to this day it'still way to expensive  

kidraychan

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:13 am
Trying to get pale marionette and lucky the cat but they're over 25 million total so =.="  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 am
Cherubic Queen of Solair. emotion_kirakira And Lucky the Cat.  

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 am
For me, it's a long history. First item I truly wanted was Enchanted Book since.. It was like 300k and the most I've ever had then was 10k. :/ I've now grown out of it.... like since... 2 years ago. Then there was Chuchip's Blessing (and the rest of the expression items). Quested it for three months of summer I can never get back >w>" I still have it~! >w<

Now, I'm rooting for Dice Bunny...

There's the other expression items like Princess Style and Loathing shiz.

But the one that takes the crown for beautiful item I can't have... Persephone >.>"

Long story =3=  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:47 am
Onei the Dark Unicorn and Faust's Bottle.

Faust's Bottle isn't even IN the marketplace lol. Onei...let's just say that I'll never ever get my hands on it. After almost 1 year on Gaia I have about 1 mil...and those cost at least 25 mil. That means I need 25 years on Gaia lol  

XxEchoingSilencexX

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 pm
it was once the CoCo Kitty Plushie
i now have it
now it's ALL kitty plushies @.@
and the Aurora Kitten Star is 2b+
and my other account has several multi-million items on her Wishlist (public and private), the most expensive being Gaia-sama, which has taken a huge hit in price in the MP (10m to 6-9m) before Black Friday even started.
let's see if it'll drop
she used to quest the Ancient Katana, but she has it now -w-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 pm
Ayame-Yuura

But the one that takes the crown for beautiful item I can't have... Persephone >.>"

Long story =3=

I love persephone! Mainly 'cause i love the original myth and the statue at the v&a, but its so expensive, and i know i'd only ever wear the hair. i haven't even bothered putting it on my wish list since i know i'll never get it, Maybe one day the price will go down and we can both finally own it 3nodding  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well it hasn't been all my Gaia life but recently i have added the minty sundae to my wishlist and it is two million. I don't know how people quest for things in the millions, especially those over five million. Oh gosh! I hope I can get it next year.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:35 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Ayame-Yuura

Long story =3=

I love persephone! Mainly 'cause i love the original myth and the statue at the v&a, but its so expensive, and i know i'd only ever wear the hair. i haven't even bothered putting it on my wish list since i know i'll never get it, Maybe one day the price will go down and we can both finally own it 3nodding

I love the myth too~ ^__^

Well... actually... It was like...9? 10M back then~? Right now, it's down to around 5M. Maybe if it stoops to 3M one day, I may quest my heart out for it! >w<"

And I love almost every pose of it. The only problem is pairing it with other items. The color~ emotion_drool  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 am
Everything is reachable. The fact that someone else possesses it is testament to that fact. Only difference is, is if you're willing to work as hard as the people who reached the item did.  
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff