Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Looking for an rp buddy (female please) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:15 pm
Just looking for someone to rp with, it can be anything but preferably it takes place at Neko University. So let me know your ideas and we can figure something out  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 am
I'll take on this challenge! Anything specific you have in mind besides the setting which would be Neko University?  

louis guapo

Original Lover

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am
Layla Listressa

We could be friends but I had to leave for some time due to family issues. When I get back we run into eachother at the shopping area. We greet each other and catch up on things. ((do you have any ideas?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 am
Hmm.... what would be the genre of the rp? (Romantic, Hurt, Comfort, Action, Comedy, etc.)

Barmina

louis guapo

Original Lover

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am
Layla Listressa

Romance maybe with a bit of comedy. How's that sound?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 am
Sounds good..

Barmina

louis guapo

Original Lover

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 am
Layla Listressa
Quote:

Character Name (Last, First): Miyasaki Myuu

Appearance (Image/Description/Both): User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:19 pm
Barmina

Character Name (Last, First): Majutsu, Kuro

Appearance (Image/Description/Both): User Image

louis guapo

Original Lover

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:30 pm
Layla Listressa

((I'll start))

After being away from her hometown for two years, Myuu returns with a big smile on her face. It's so good to be back here. She decides to take a walk around town. While walking around the shopping area she spots and old friend. She goes up behind her friend "Hey Kuro, I haven't seen you in a while" She whispers with a big smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 pm
Kuro was just now shopping for dinner tonight, she had prepared some sushi but like the air head she was she forgot the seaweed! So now she was currently bent over and scanning through the differnet types when she heard someone whisper to her and she jumped at how close they were. "My- Myuu! Don't scare me like that!" She stammered sharply turning around with her face beet red. Now fixing her school skirt. She was in her final trimester in her final year, Kuro Majutsu was the top student and already 15 collages were asking her to admit to them. "B- but it has been a long time no see Myuu-chan... How have you been?" She asks with a soft smile, getting rid of her blushing from embarrassment.

Barmina

louis guapo

Original Lover

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 pm
Layla Listressa

Myuu laughs sa her friends jumps and snips to face her "I'm sorry Kuro, I didn't mean to scare you" She smiles and bows slightly "I'm fine, how are you? Still top in your class?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 pm
Kuro laughs softly as she nodded, "Why of course! We did promise that after I was done with high school that we would leave and travel. But I guess you beat me to it!" She purred with a smile before picking up the right seaweed for her sushi and turning back to her friend, "Would you like to join me for dinner? I'm cooking so its my treat and you cant deny that you like my cooking either!" She offered kindly. Those deep mahogany/amber eyes sparkling to life.

((Sorry its late..... been busy with school and etc...))
Barmina

louis guapo

Original Lover

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 pm
Layla Listressa

Myuu laughs and smiles at her friend. "Yes we did, but don't worry; I haven't traveled too much with out you." She perks up happily and purrs when Kuro offers her cooking. "You know me too well Kuro. Let me help you." Myuu's deep red eyes sparkling at the thought of enjoying dinner with Kuro.

((It's alright don't worry about it. school is more important lol. I'll be here for when you can respond))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:04 pm
She smiled in amusement at her fried d before nodding, "Lets just check these few things out and we'll go to my new place so we can make this delicious food already and eat! That and if you fill me in on what has been going on with you and your travels then I'll fill you in on some new things that's happened whole you were away. And I want EVERY SINGLE detail missy!" She purrs with an innocent giggle as she started off to the counter while getting her spot in line.

Barmina

louis guapo

Original Lover

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 pm
Layla Listressa

"Alright lead the way!" Myuu exclaims happily, "I can't wait to see your new place." She let out a deep purr at the thought of food and smiles at her friend. "I'll tell you everything once we eat and I can't wait to here what's happened here." She giggles happily as she hugs her friend again. "I missed doing this sooo much!"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff