Submit

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 pm
Ok so I know i not alone in this...I feel alone though All my friends are dating somebody but me....I know it may sound silly but when i hang out with friends and their date (which is also a friend of mine) I feel left out. anybody else been though this?

ohh and this is my guy friends and my friends that are girls that are now dating each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:04 am
MiracleRayray2
Ok so I know i not alone in this...I feel alone though All my friends are dating somebody but me....I know it may sound silly but when i hang out with friends and their date (which is also a friend of mine) I feel left out. anybody else been though this?

ohh and this is my guy friends and my friends that are girls that are now dating each other.
Yes I've been through this, not all my friends are dating, but my friends are like all busy theses days with work, school, and some of them all that + dating.

If they want to bring their bf/gf while hanging out with you, you have to accept it.
They will obviously walk close together, giving hug and kisses...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:14 am
I get that sometimes. I've never dated anyone, so I've never really been on the other side of that. I always feel awkward around people that are dating- like I'm invading in their private space, or something, you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm
Ittarius
I get that sometimes. I've never dated anyone, so I've never really been on the other side of that. I always feel awkward around people that are dating- like I'm invading in their private space, or something, you know?

Because they hang together and invite me then dont talk to me. i tell them what the poit of going if your not going to talk to me, they say there sorry never do it agaian so then i go and well there doing it again...  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 pm
MiracleRayray2
Ittarius

Because they hang together and invite me then dont talk to me. i tell them what the poit of going if your not going to talk to me, they say there sorry never do it agaian so then i go and well there doing it again...

:/ Well they obviously don't get it. And since it doesn't bother them, then they're not going to feel learn from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:02 pm
MiracleRayray2
Ittarius

The thing i found that works for those situations for me, is that you place yourself in between them. If that doesn't work just stop walking until they notice that you aren't with them. And once they notice that you aren't with them just head home and if you have a cell phone just send them a text. I have a few good friends and when they did this to me i would either do what i just did or i'd start getting really loud about my opinions that i wouldn't normally say. like for example. "So what's the scoop do i get a kiss as well?" but for the most part i'll just head home, or i'll start getting really pissy with them.  

RangerRainbow

Quotable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 pm
I've never had a bf and one of my best friends used to be like that, but she finally did, I'm happy for her, but her and my other friend that I hang around always talk about their bfs when they're not around and I feel like a third wheel at times and lonely....but I get over it......meh  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games