Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] The Special Collections (Sharra and Lumikki) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:18 pm
Late one night, the Demon dormitories were invaded by Trashbots - if one could call a party of two an invasion force. The two robots, the tiniest ones Moira could build, trundled through the spaces inside the walls, looking for two students in particular...

Both Sharra and Lumikki would be rudely interrupted by a choppy recording of a trumpet blast, followed by a quick, scratchy message.

Moira's Recording

"Hi spookies! I know you've been waiting for your exam, and I have the perfect thing for you!! Meet me in front of the greenhouses first thing in the morning. Oh, this is Moira, the school ja-"

Evidently Moira had once again overestimated the amount of recording capacity the Trashbots had - but she would be waiting in front of the greenhouses as promised, with a bright grin on her face.

Azure Desiderium
Quote me when you arrive~

Wyntre IceBlade
ditto~!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:34 pm
Sosiqui

Lumikki had been sitting in the dorms debating on her squeemail. She hadn't seen Julian in a few weeks and she knew he had gone home but that didn't mean she didn't wonder when he was coming home. Besides she had so much she had wanted to tell him.

However, her thoughts had been quickly cut short when she hear a rather loud and annoying noise. It was a trumpeting noise,

"Oh...what is that..."

Lumikki covered her ears whimpering slightly, when the trumpeting died down she heard a recording.

"...waiting for your exam, and I have the perfect thing for you!! Meet me in front of the greenhouses first thing in the morning. Oh, this is Moira"

Her ears perked up at the sound of exam, she had been debating telling Julian about it but now that she heard this recording she was suddenly afraid of doing this exam.

"Oh the exam...I...oh dear..."

Shaking her head she looked at the clock, it was late but there was that snow outside, she would want to start getting ready and get over to the greenhouse. Besides...she needed time to find the greenhouse.

-----

Peaking her head in to the green house after finally finding them,

"Uhm...hello? Is uhm...Professor Mor...Moi...Moira here?"

Mentally slapping herself for the mistake on the name she waited for a response.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 pm
The dormitories had ever and always been a safe haven, at least, in Sharra's opinion they had...that opinion changed rather drastically as the Trashbots clattered their way in, and the Nergal boil covered both ears with his hands. "JACK-DAMMIT!" Luckily he was able to discern most of the message, despite the makeshift earmuffs.

Herbert, the youth's freymon, bristled and huffed as he expressed his extreme displeasure at being disturbed at this time of night. Not that his owner had been asleep but PRIORITIES HERE.

Patting the disgruntled creature, Sharra sighed heavily. "Yeah, yeah, exam, a'right...." He murmured, Somehow, the thrum of adrenaline that came, knowing that he was on the cusp of his exams, was a touch more anticlimactic than he'd originally surmised it would be. "Hope I don't need a pencil..." A murmur, as he didn't see one lying about and he sure as Jack wasn't going to dig for one at this time of night...nor in the morning, as the rattling voice from the trashbot had certainly mentioned something about that being the first thing.

Silencing his Eyephone, he set an alarm for the morning, and sending one last goodnight text to Yaya, telling the ghoul to wish him luck, Sharra passed out face-first into his pillow.

---------

Bright and early morning came too bright and freakin' early.

Stumbling towards the greenhouse, he heard a ghoul's voice calling out for Moira. Oh right, the person who had called them here. Raising a hand full of claws as he approached, he noticed that Moira had indeed been waiting for them, and goodness didn't she seem chipper. "Hey..." All right, yep, that nervous thing was back. "Got your message." And he mustered his best early-as-hell-o'clock smile. It would do.

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm
Moira beamed at the two students. "Oh~ professor, is it? You're sweet. Welcome, welcome, spookies!! All ready for your exam, huh? Come this way..." With a mysterious wiggle of her long snaggly fingers, the headcrab zombie turned towards the greenhouse - but instead of entering by the obvious front doors, she walked around the side, on a barely visible path through overgrown grasses and weeds.

"You like plants at all, spookies?" she asked, pleasantly. "'Cause we got lots, but whoooee, they've gotten so out of control since Cadmus left! Dear Cadmus..." Moira looked wistful for a moment, then brightened and slowed her pace. "Oh, here we go. This is it, spookies..."

She stopped in front of a door. A chained door. A very locked door. Extremely so. The glass around the door was fogged with moisture, but there was so much greenery pressed against the inside that it looked nearly black. It definitely looked forboding.

"See, I need a little something from Cadmus' Special Collection, but I need a little help getting at it - and that's where you two come in! You can be my trailblazers! It's definitely a worthy test for future Knobs, so..." She smiled brightly and produced a large metal key from her toolbelt, moving to unlock the padlock the held the chains in place. They fell away with a series of clanks and thuds; the door immediately opened a bit and some leaves and vines spilled out through the gap.

"... Try not to hurt the plants too much," she added, pulling the doors open the rest of the way. It looked like a jungle in there...

OOC Notes
The now-overgrown interior of the Special Collection is... well, very much a jungle packed into a very small space. It's stinky, damp, hot, and Moira is going to let you two do all the work. You're so lucky.

To pass through to the center of the Special Collection, where the thing Moira wants is located, you must pass three different obstacles. I will give you the mechanics for the first two obstacles here, for you to do at your own pace. The first one can be done solo; the second must be done together! Once both of you have made it past both sets of obstacles, quote me to get the last piece of your exam.

You can also quote me at any time to talk to Moira and ask her questions. She is assumed to be following Sharra and Lumikki and just watching them with a biiiiiiig smile.

Obstacle One: Tanglevines
Exactly what it sounds like. As you move forward, you realize the bunch of vines blocking the path is moving - and it's not very happy with you poking it. Suddenly, Sharra and Lumikki are entangled thoroughly in greenery and can barely move! And Moira is just watching expectantly. Well, it is a test...

- To try and break free, roll 2d6; if the total of both dice together is over 8, you work yourself free of the vines. If the total is below 8 then you must roll again! Should you free yourself before your companion you can roll to release them as well. Or you can just stand there like Moira. Your choice...

Obstacle Two: Son of Steve
After working your way through the vines, you realize there's another set of doors in front of you. The doors lead into a much less crowded room. In fat, there's only one plant in here... but it's a really big one. It has lots of vines, and a central 'head' that has a... wait, is that a baby bonnet? On the plant? Great.

As you approach, the plant starts screaming, a piercing sound that's physically painful. Ow! And Moira seems to have brought earplugs for herself, but none for you.

Thankfully, someone left instructions on a sign jammed into the ground by the path. "He likes lullabies." Okay...

- You must soothe the baby plant by singing it a beautiful lullaby. Roll 8d4 and synchronize with your companion! If your rolls match at least 4 numbers (meaning you roll the same numbers in the same position) then you have harmonized successfully and the plant is silenced by your glorious song.
- Did I mention that the plant's screaming does -4 HP autodamage every round you fail? So if you both roll 8d4 and don't harmonize properly, you each take -4 damage. Better try again, quick!
- Once you pass, quote me.
- ... And should you both hit 0 HP, quote me.

Azure Desiderium

Wyntre IceBlade

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:21 pm
Lumikki's ears twitched slightly when she heard the professor speak there was a slight hesitation, in referring to herself as professor. Her head cocked to the side as her tails swayed slightly she was all to happy to take note of another student that was going to be taking this exam with her. Smiling at the boil she tipped her head slightly, before realising that the professor was talking again. Wincing this test wasn't starting off good already Lumikki had managed to already started to zone out. As she caught up with Moira she breathed a sigh of relief, until she actually looked at the door. Frowning she looked over at the boil and wondered if he had taken an exam before. Watching the door she wondered if going at it alone or with some one else would be better.

"Uhm...uh hi I'm Lumikki...it's nice to meet you..."

Her nervousness started to show as her tails picked up speed. She wrung her hands slightly and then gestured at the greenhouse,

"Uhm I don't know if you...might want to try and get through the uhm door with me? Or if you wanted to go alone...before me that is...but I thought maybe...since those plants uhm...look hungry? I would at least tell someone my name...that is.."

Yep smooth way to ask someone if they wanted to go first so she didn't get eaten.

Azure Desiderium
Wasn't sure if you wanted to do it solo or not but thought I'd ask before I ran in head first biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:46 pm
Sharra was unsettled from the get-go. Plants...really weren't his thing. He'd never had the proverbial green thumb with them, let's be honest, and somehow these little buggers didn't seem like they'd take too well to verbal negotiations. Sighing heavily, he listened closely to Moira's instructions, wondering just how it was their luck to have a task like this one as their year's-end exam. "Gotcha..." He murmured, eyeing up the plant life with a cynical eye.

The nergal's attention swiveled as the ghoul beside him piped up, and he smiled broadly at her, offering his human hand towards her. "Sharra. The pleasure is likewise."

The spines along the boil's arm flexed, rising and falling with his emotions in a strange mirror of Lumikki's tails. "Sure..." He replied easily, "I think that if we tackle this together and help each other out this is likely to be far less complicated." Grimacing, he took a slow breath inward to steady himself, "Well...into the jungle with us, eh?" Might as well tackle this with as much enthusiasm as possible.

Wyntre IceBlade
XD The more the merrier, I think! IN WE GO!

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:39 am
Lumikki smiled happily as the boil spoke back, she took note that he had spines she would want to stay away from them they looked kinda pointy. Being slightly bouncy she decided no time like the present,

"I guess in we go..."

Tentatively poking one of the plants by the door she watched it move, oh that wasn't going to go well. As she pulled her hand back she realised the vines seemed to be moving oddly, Her ears swivelled listening for some sound but didn't really hear anything odd other than a scrape here and a scrape there, she figured were coming from those of them who were walking in to the greenhouse.

"They don't see too ba...."

Her sentence cut off in a yelp as she found her legs being drug out from under her. A plant had wrapped it's leaves around her and now was holding her hostage. Wiggling only seemed to give her a head rush sighing she wondered if there was something else she could try. Her ears laid back as she growled at the plants around her.

Azure Desiderium
Well in we go lol

Wyntre IceBlade rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:23 am
Having not seen the boil walk in yet Lumikki yelled out

"Watch the leaves they are a little grabby..."

She sway back and forth slightly as she finally saw the professor and figured well if she was going to fail her test by being captured by leaves she might as well talk to someone.

"Professor? Who was Cadmus? Another professor on the grounds?"

Swaying back and forth in her cocoon seemed to help as she started to ask the professor giving the exam something else before the ground rushed up to meet her. Grumbling slightly she looked around to see if she could see the boil in the immediate area and then looked back at the professor for a possible response.

Sosiqui
Totally did not expect the dice to be so nice to me just yet. lol

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Azure Desiderium rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 am
And in Sharra plunged in.

It seemed easy enough at first, to follow the ghoul, but then he became sidetracked. Shuddering, he felt the vines constrict around his limbs, one particularly friendly fellow trying to snake its way around his neck. "Oh heeeeeeeeeeell no." He grumbled, grabbing the plant and pulling it away from vital areas with one clawed hand.

Struggling for a moment, he then went still, chest heaving as he examined his predicament, and ever so slowly he felt the vines begin to give in their tension, as though curious to know if they even still possessed a captive. And then Sharra moved. Planting both feet on the ground, he launched himself upwards, darting through the vines and shoving them quickly aside as they attempted to ensnare him once more. One caught at his ankle, and the boil nearly tripped, only to emerge out the other side, stumbling. He almost fell headfirst into his classmate, and he steadied himself all-too-quickly, giving a wide sheepish grin at the ghoul.

"Thanks for the warning...that didn't seem so bad...but what's this carnival?" There was a jab of an acidic green claw towards the door. Ambling his way over to it, the lithe demon pulled it open with one quick, fluid movement, though the door protested.

Peeking inside Sharra groaned softly. Wonder of wonders, he never knew what to expect next in this place. "Oh for the love of Jack's great gaping grin..." He muttered, "What now." Yes, he'd picked up that this all had to do with plants so far, so he could only imagine that this was step two. Moira's babblings hadn't precisely been clear, after all...so estimation was all they had.

"He likes lullabies."

Why would they need...?

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Oh. That was why.

Wyntre IceBlade
Nice dice x2! Let's see if they'll give a repeat performance for round 2~!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 pm
"Hm? Oh, yes... he raised the most splendid plants," Moira said brightly, in response to Lumikki's question.

Then she calmly slipped earplugs into her ears as the plant began to scream.

Wyntre IceBlade

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Wyntre IceBlade rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 3 Total: 24 (8-32)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm
"...splendid plants..."

Lumikki's shoulders dropped slightly, if these plants she already encountered were splendid she didn't want to meet what they were looking for. Turning to see the other student suddenly appear she tilted her head to the side,

"Ahha we're through that first part! Now where to next?"

She looked around thoughtfully, and frowned when she noticed the professor pick up something from her hands. She started to ask what they were for when suddenly a scream caused her to pin her ears back and cover them with her hands,

"WHAT IN JACKS NAME! IS THAT! KILL IT!!!"

She screeched. The noise was painful. As she rushed up to find the boil standing next to him she whimpered this was too much to bear,

"If he likes lullabies can you sing?"

She only hoped they would be able to make the thing stop before her ears started to bleed. Opening her mouth once more not to scream but to sing hopefully the creature would be able to hear her and the boil over it's own screaming.

"Come little children I'll take thee away
into a land of Enchantment

Come little children the time's come to play
here in my garden of Shadows"

Azure Desiderium
It seemed fitting lol

Lumikki's Hp: 30/30  
Azure Desiderium rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 2 Total: 26 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:39 am
Sharra had by now decided that Moira must be one of those 'eccentric ones', and he was just going to leave it at that. Not that he could think all too well with his hands clasped over his ears, palms pressed tight to them in hopes of stifling some of that wretched noise. "I DON'T THINK WE CAN KILL IT. OR WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO. WHATEVER." Waving claws in frustration, he then removed one hand in order to listen to the ghoul beside him.

"Well...I can't sing all too well, but it's worth a try..." A grim murmur, as he immediately lamented not following up on his music classes. Singing would really have come in handy just now. Oh gee, that's helpful.

Luckily as Lumikki started singing, Sharra picked up the words on the second line, realizing with great relief that it was a common tune, and he was familiar with the lyrics. Then again, he supposed that certain songs were simply universal.

"-into a land of Enchantment

Come little children the time's come to play
here in my garden of Shadows..."

There was an intense wave of relief, as the plant seemed to slowly creep back into the pacified state wherein Sharra assumed it had been before its rude awakening. He could hardly blame the plant, really, as the Nergal was a bit like that himself in the morning.

Wyntre IceBlade
Lumikki and Sharra are clearly an unbeatable team. XD!

Sosiqui
Sosiiii, Sosi we broke it.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:44 am
Lumikki's hands still covering her ears but it really did nothing to stop the infernal sound from reaching her but at least it did allow her time to filter out what the boil was saying. As soon as he started to sing along with her she sighed in relief wretched screaming had started to die down. Squealing with joy she took the boils human hand and jumped up and down,

"Look look we did it so far!"

Turning to look at the professor she giggled happily

"We're ready for the next part!"

Her ears still flat against her head due to the pounding but her tails happily swaying back and forth.

Azure Desiderium
YAY THE DICE ARE AWESOME!!!!

Sosiqui
YAY we are on to phase three...now I'm worried lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:20 am
"Ahh... good job," Moira said brightly, pulling the earplugs out of her ears. "Almost there now, spookies! The thing I need is just in the back room here." Indeed, there was another door behind the now-slumbering plant. Moira pushed it open without fanfare and stood by the doorframe, watching the two students carefully.

"... You first. It's your exam, not mine," she said gently, after a moment.

The final room was dimly lit, with only bits of light filtering in. Creeping vines cover every surface, including the floor. In the center of the room was a single stem, a good six feet tall, bearing a closed up pod on the top. It seemed like it was the only thing in the room that Moira could possibly want...

Yet, with every step closer, the room started to feel more oppressive - and, with the first hand laid on stem or pod, the pod suddenly unfurled in a puff of pollen, so sudden that avoiding breathing that pollen in was impossible. The world began to swim, and then fade away into a nightmare...

The Final Test
The last part of your exam is a solo exercise. Under the influence of the hallucinogenic pollen, Sharra and Lumikki will find themselves in a hazy and indistinct scene, populated by representations of what they are most afraid of. What this is is up to you, as is how it plays out... just show me your characters' fears, and how they react to those fears when forced to face them.

- Each character sees something different; this isn't a shared hallucination.

- Successfully defeating or standing up to your character's worst fears is NOT mandatory to pass the exam - if they are unable to really face what they fear, then you may depict that without failing the exam because of it. This part is primarily an exercise in character development, after all.

- There is no minimum wordcount, though obviously the effort you put in will affect your final exam score.

- Once you are done with your solo post, quote me!

EDIT: Write the solo in this thread plz~ <3

Wyntre IceBlade

Azure Desiderium

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 am
Lumikki frowned as the professor opened the door, it seemed so empty compared to what she thought was going to happen at the end of their test. At least the plant didn't look too menacing. But it did give off something she just couldn't put her finger on. Tentatively touching the plant to grab the pod off it to give to the professor just seemed like a horrible idea after she had done it.

As soon as she had reached out for the pod it seemed to just poof. And these small pollen spores rained down on the both of them. The professor it seemed was back far enough, coughing slightly trying to wipe the stuff off her nose she whimpered

"I...sruy I...dint..menta..."

Her words had slowly gotten slurred as the pollen seemed to make the world spin. The room quickly forgotten as Lumikki blinked a few times.

-----

"Home? But...I was at school..."

Lumikki patted her jacket looking for her skellyphone maybe she had dreamed the test. She had possibly gone back to see her mother. Hearing the sounds and smelling the food she shook her head, yes she must have headed home for something. Rushing up to her mothers home she quickly pushed open the door, completely aware of what she would find. A disappointed look from her mother and possibly a few other Kumiho's that might have come to visit.

"자기 (Jagi Korean for honey) I'm so glad your home look at you!"

Her nose twitched slightly as she narrowed her eyes. Her mother never called her honey...and she was never glad she was home, especially when there were others to witness the events. She hadn't noticed the beaming looks on their faces or the sudden change in weight that her tails carried until just now. She turned slowly to notice she now had 6 tails instead of her three, and what was worse was the tips had started to turn pink. A sign that she had gone out and claimed fear properly. Shaking her head she rushed to her room, this wasn't right this couldn't be right.

She grabbed her machine to send a quick squeemail, but when she opened it she noticed something odd,

"Student to leave school due to preying on fellow male students"

There was a picture of Julian on the squeemail stating that he had found out about his friends endeavours late one night and turned her in. He was devastated about what she had done. She had started small, it was a visiting boil here or there and then slowly started to work her way up to students. He noticed changes about her personality, she was starting to act more and more like a succubus and less like herself, she was flaunting herself whenever she got the chance...

She shut the lid down quickly, no...it couldn't be. She wasn't like the others she hadn't the idea on how to harvest fear the way that Kumiho's were supposed to. She...she...sinking down on the floor she started to weep. Her tails her ears they told a different story, she was already starting down that path. She had clearly already seduced a boil and taken it too far. It would be the only explanation. As she cried feeling sorry for herself she could hear the ruckus downstairs. The others were talking about going on a raiding party since Lumikki was home. They would bring home some boils and let her have her choice. Her mother's voice clear among the rest gave her chills,

"...no we go find the boil she has pictures of. He shall be the one she has as a celebration"

Her head shot up as she looked around quickly bleary eyes seeing Julian's picture on her desk. Every inch of her body screamed no they couldn't bring him here like that. She would never hurt him...she would never hurt anyone! Racing downstairs her eyes starting to take on a blue glow as she flicked a small blue flame out of her hand she effectively got every ones attention.

"I...AM...NOT...LIKE YOU! I WILL NEVER LET YOU HARM HIM!"

She didn't even realise she was screaming out loud as she slowly circled the women.

"Ah...자기 you are so over dramatic. You do not really love that boil. Besides you have never told anyone that you liked him. You just know he is stronger then others. He would bear you a wonderful daughter. And I am sure his fear is delicious...just knowing that you are the one taking it."

Lumikki's hand fell suddenly the glow in her eyes dying as quickly as it appeared, love? Kumiho's don't love...she had repeated that every night prior to getting accepted to the school. They take...they breed and they leave...they don't love they don't care about boils. The tears slowly flowing again. Was the true, did she just keep Julian around because she knew deep down he was a good catch for a daughter? Or was it something else, something she still wasn't comfortable admitting to herself.

Thinking back about the squeemails they exchanged, the island of the four clans...prom...no it was something more then just that. Looking up and staring down each and every woman,

"I...I love him...and you will not harm him..."

With each word the scene seemed to fade slightly, she could hear Julian's voice in her mind, 'But I...not the same' she tried to shake it from her mind as she started to wake up.

-----

Finding herself once again in the room she looked around the dust had seemed to settle but she noticed the redness on her hands, and the dampness on her shirt. Touching her hand to her face she winced, she had been crying. A sharp pang in her chest as she recalled Julian's words, she wasn't sure if she could face the one thing she kept buried. Looking towards the professor she started to get up,

"...wha...what was that?"

She held her arms around herself the fear of admitting that she loved Julian was stronger than the fear she would be like the other Kumihos. It was almost too much to bear, what if there was nothing there on his part. She was dreaming it, he was just being nice to her. Would she really become like the others if that silly notion of love was suddenly gone. Shivering despite being inside she waited for the professors response.

Sosiqui
Thank you for the exam this was alot of fun to be able to go and 'see' another part of Lumikki

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff