Picture 1
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p518/DMASTA/Post1.png

Picture 2
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p518/DMASTA/Post2.png

Picture 3
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p518/DMASTA/Post3.png

Picture 4
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p518/DMASTA/Post4.png

My friends, prepare yourselves. This is a whole new Gaia arising. Spread this PM to all of your friends, keep every single bit of it. Even this message I now type, if you wish. Gaia is going communist, watching everything you do. You will be permabanned for practically anything, and filed under false pretenses. Good luck, everyone. Rise up, speak out.

Spread the word!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

It's not as bad as people are making it sound. Yes, I feel that it seems a little unfair for people not be able to go to the towns before their first 3 days. On the flip side, it's only 3 days! You have to wait three days before getting a trade pass yet I don't see people complaining about that.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Also, I did a search on the two guys who posted. Both accounts were made yesterday. Lord only had 4 posts and the other guy has 2. Looking more into it, I think they are the same person and that person is a troll.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 pm
Rubai Sora
User Image

It's not as bad as people are making it sound. Yes, I feel that it seems a little unfair for people not be able to go to the towns before their first 3 days. On the flip side, it's only 3 days! You have to wait three days before getting a trade pass yet I don't see people complaining about that.

I actually agree with you.
But of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions and other people don't see it as a fair thing. Quite honestly, I personally don't care since I never hang around town, or the forums or anything. I just log in, Chat on Meebo for a bit, play zOMG for a while with my friends and log off. That's it.  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 pm
xXNingyoXx

But of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions and other people don't see it as a fair thing. Quite honestly, I personally don't care since I never hang around town, or the forums or anything. I just log in, Chat on Meebo for a bit, play zOMG for a while with my friends and log off. That's it.

User Image

I agree. I'm just saying they're taking this way out of proportion. In fact, I was looking in the GCD and a lot of people were wondering what took them so long to do something about it. They were also saying that it won't help much, but it's still something.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:17 pm
Rubai Sora
xXNingyoXx

User Image

I agree. I'm just saying they're taking this way out of proportion. In fact, I was looking in the GCD and a lot of people were wondering what took them so long to do something about it. They were also saying that it won't help much, but it's still something.

I don't even know what is going on, really v.v  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 pm
xXNingyoXx

User Image

From what I can gather, there has been some stuff that has annoyed people in the flash spaces, like changing the music or spamming the screen with talk bubbles. Gaia is finally doing something to help with the problem. Some actually feel that this isn't enough.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:16 am
Rubai Sora
xXNingyoXx

User Image

From what I can gather, there has been some stuff that has annoyed people in the flash spaces, like changing the music or spamming the screen with talk bubbles. Gaia is finally doing something to help with the problem. Some actually feel that this isn't enough.

Ah! That problem. Wow. I didn't even know people still hang around town. I stop hanging out there for a while since there was no one to talk to. I don't blame, I got pretty annoyed by that too when I would go there. What do the other want them to do if that isnt enough?(In your opinion, of course)  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:43 am
i spy (neo) trolls in those pics

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 pm
xXNingyoXx
Ah! That problem. Wow. I didn't even know people still hang around town. I stop hanging out there for a while since there was no one to talk to. I don't blame, I got pretty annoyed by that too when I would go there. What do the other want them to do if that isnt enough?(In your opinion, of course)

User Image

A few actually say that they want it to be extended to 7 days.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:06 pm
Kitalpha Hart

User Image

That's what I said. I did a search and one of them kinda stated they were a troll on their profile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:08 pm
Rubai Sora
Kitalpha Hart

User Image

That's what I said. I did a search and one of them kinda stated they were a troll on their profile.

talk abut fails

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:25 pm
I personally think not coming into towns for 3 days is a bit better then not being able to come in for what people are talking 7 days when your first new to Gaia. i guess it can go both ways. but i do kinda like it as well. I get tired of people spamming the bubbles too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Is it weird that I think it's a good thing? emotion_0A0

There are so many people who create new accounts and spam through towns.
I think the 3 day waiting period will make them think twice and reduce the
number of spammers and cybers. They are constantly getting banned and
then just making new accounts, but with the waiting period, I think they'll grow
tired of it.

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 am
o0Roxy0o

Is it weird that I think it's a good thing? emotion_0A0

There are so many people who create new accounts and spam through towns.
I think the 3 day waiting period will make them think twice and reduce the
number of spammers and cybers. They are constantly getting banned and
then just making new accounts, but with the waiting period, I think they'll grow
tired of it.

It's not weird. I also think its a good thing. Of course you have those users that are against all this that just blow this kinds of things out of proportion. Even a friend of mine just went nuts on it. Although both sides have some truth in all this. I just think they should let use vote on it and give our reasons why it is or isn't fair. I don't see how this whole this is viewed as "Communism".  
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff