Divine Diva's Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holly PinCushion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Welcome all Diva's of all colors and size. Here is a place where you can let your hair down and talk about anything from fashion to boys to even food and television shows. Hope you have fun and make new friends. (:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 pm
Anyone watch Once Upon a Time?  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Holly PinCushion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Dankies

I did watch it but, I haven't really been keeping up with the show lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:51 pm
Dankies

I do! Haven't missed an episode yet.  

Clasela
Crew

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am
Clasela
Dankies

Holly PinCushion

I own the first season on DVD & my bf & I just watched the season two finale last Sunday! I can't wait for season three! I looove fantasy shows. Anyone watch Grimm? It's sort of like Once Upon a Time with all the fairytales but in this show they're all bad & scary!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:51 am
Dankies
Clasela
Dankies

Holly PinCushion

I own the first season on DVD & my bf & I just watched the season two finale last Sunday! I can't wait for season three! I looove fantasy shows. Anyone watch Grimm? It's sort of like Once Upon a Time with all the fairytales but in this show they're all bad & scary!

I was told that the show was really good but I have yet to check it out. I THINK I came across it when I was flipping through channels once. What is the show 'Once Upon a Time' basically about?  

Holly PinCushion

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 am
Holly PinCushion
gaia_diamond OUAT basically ties all of the fairy tale creatures & disney characters together into one plot, they all live in the same area & it's like a community. Snowwhite is the main character & the evil queen from snow white starts out as the main bad guy, her name is Regina & she puts a curse on everyone, destroying the fantasy relm & sending them to "the real world" which is just considered another relm. Gosh there's more, I bet you'd really like it!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 am
Dankies
Holly PinCushion
gaia_diamond OUAT basically ties all of the fairy tale creatures & disney characters together into one plot, they all live in the same area & it's like a community. Snowwhite is the main character & the evil queen from snow white starts out as the main bad guy, her name is Regina & she puts a curse on everyone, destroying the fantasy relm & sending them to "the real world" which is just considered another relm. Gosh there's more, I bet you'd really like it!

It sounds like it is FULL of suspense, I will look it up on Youtube and check it out. 3nodding By the way, I like your signature picture and the makeup.  

Holly PinCushion

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 am
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion

It sounds like it is FULL of suspense, I will look it up on Youtube and check it out. 3nodding By the way, I like your signature picture and the makeup.
gaia_diamond Thank you! Yes, it is full of suspense but my explaination was probably confusing & all over the place, best if you just look it up! I'm sure you'd enjoy it! Ugh, it's snowing again. I hate the snow! My name is Tia by the way, what about yours?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 am
Dankies
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion

gaia_diamond Thank you! Yes, it is full of suspense but my explaination was probably confusing & all over the place, best if you just look it up! I'm sure you'd enjoy it! Ugh, it's snowing again. I hate the snow! My name is Tia by the way, what about yours?

Le Gasp! :SHOCK: You hate snow, why? I don't give out my official name but, my nickname is Nelly. I usually go my nickname. 3nodding  

Holly PinCushion

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:28 am
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion

Le Gasp! :SHOCK: You hate snow, why? I don't give out my official name but, my nickname is Nelly. I usually go my nickname. 3nodding
gaia_diamond The snow is too cold, it's pretty but it lasts too long & there's so much, it's soooooo freezing! How come you don't use your real name? Are you really young or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:35 am
Dankies

We're only half-way through season two here, but I cannot wait to see how it ends this time. And yes I watch Grimm too.
I'm adoring the different takes on fairytales on both shows. It's refreshing compared to all the reality junk on telly.

Clasela
Crew

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:37 am
Clasela
Dankies

We're only half-way through season two here, but I cannot wait to see how it ends this time. And yes I watch Grimm too.
I'm adoring the different takes on fairytales on both shows. It's refreshing compared to all the reality junk on telly.
gaia_diamond Only half way? How come? Has it not aired on TV?! Strange, where do you live? Yes~I looove both shows! I definitely like them way better then "reality" TV!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 am
Dankies

I'm from Australia and since it's broadcasted from the US, we don't get our episodes right away so right now we have Once upon a time two times a week so that we can catch up. Same as Grimm, it's a double marathon. Oh I totally agree! It's nice to see a lot of creative effort gone into both shows.  

Clasela
Crew

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 am
Clasela
Dankies

I'm from Australia and since it's broadcasted from the US, we don't get our episodes right away so right now we have Once upon a time two times a week so that we can catch up. Same as Grimm, it's a double marathon. Oh I totally agree! It's nice to see a lot of creative effort gone into both shows.
gaia_diamond Aussie! That is so cool! So it's like night time right! I bet you have such a smooth accent! I love foreign accents! Lol. Ever seen Catfish? It's sort of reality but it's about online relationships where the people have never met and this guy helps them meet up & most of the time the people are lying about who they are! It's crazy!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff