Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A dark and stormy night (Ombra and Desmond) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 pm
Ombra is deep within the shadows watching other vampires. He has a duty to Cain before all else. So here he sits observing several others. He's careful to keep himself well hidden. The brown and black Cainite's stare is an intense one, able to raise the hair on the back of most other's necks. For now he's watching some of the Tremere clan, after watching the Gangrels for a few hours. Ventrue was before them, and he hasn't decided who will be next.

soxs1219

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm
Love Renewed

Desmond was in the library's this night, studying the path of blood. He hoped to soon master this skill and strives for improvement and strength, he didn't want to be among the weak. Desmond often found himself lurking the library's solo. The one thing he missed from life was company, though he'd never admit it aloud.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm
soxs1219
Having watched Desmond before, Ombra slips into the room with him. "What are you studying Desmond?" It shouldn't come as a surprise that he knows the names of those he watches. He does his job well. The male has a low, deep voice; very masculine.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 pm
Love Renewed

Desmond closes his book saying "I don't believe I have introduced myself yet," he pauses and puts the book away in it's proper place in the bookshelf "may I ask your name?" he asked observing the Cainite, he had herd about the arrival of Cain's newest creations and was intrigued.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm
soxs1219
"You are quite right, you haven't yet." With a knowing smile, he watches the other male. "I am Ombra. I have been watching you for awhile. So, now I ask again, what were you studying?" He's mostly curious, but also wanting to add it to his mental notes. He must ensure no one is plotting against Cain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 am
Love Renewed

Desmond gave a small smile, one that still had a hint of the mortal he once was, "I didn't expect to meet a Cainite so soon, it's a pleasure to meet you," He look to the shelf and skimmed it, quickly reading the texts. He pick one from it's home and cracked it open "I have been studying Thaumaturgy, specifically the path of blood." He stood beside Ombra and held the book before him "I want to strengthen my blood, I aim to become more powerful." his eyes looked from the book to Ombra, he was handsome, Desmond thought eyes moving back to the book.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:28 am
soxs1219
Ombra takes careful note of each and every move made by Desmond. "It is an interesting theory. I commend you for striving to be stronger, as well as actually working on it." He looks over the pages shown to him. "Tell me, why do you wish to be stronger? For what reason?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 am
Love Renewed

Desmond closed the book and motioned to a Victorian love seat. "Sit, and we'll talk." he said giving his still slightly mortal smile "I imagine this conversation will last more than a few minutes." he walked to the love seat and draped himself into the left corner, he spoke of his clan "The Tremere are disliked by many clans because we obtained our immortality magically, Cain did not create us. However he is the god of our race so we still bow to him, but many overlook that and hold biased opinions." He waved his hand as he spoke and continued "I am but a mere fledgling, I do not wish to stay at the bottom of this foodchain forever."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 am
soxs1219
Nodding, Ombra follows him over. Joining him, he moves his tentacles out of their way. Listening closely, he nods more. "Aye, they did and are not liked for it. But you are brethren all the same. So long as you follow Cain you will be fine with me. We like those who strive for betterment without turning on him. You're an interesting one Desmond, from what I've seen. As is your elder. I like him." Well as much as he's capable of liking anyone really. It's not an emotion he fully knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:09 am
Love Renewed

Desmond observed Ombra's tentacles and how they move. "Yes, Lazarus is a great leader. But I must say the Cainite are plenty interesting yourselves, Cain created your kind to even out the powers of the clans, I couldn't imagine having that type of power." He shook his head, hair falling in front of his face. Desmond didn't feel at all threatened by Ombra, for he seemed relaxed. "I dream of the power you hold. Cain wants to bring power to the clans, I shouldn't be asking you this but I can not help myself, will you help me?"  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:15 am
soxs1219
Ombra chuckles when why he was created is mentioned. He knows all too well why he's here. "You might have it, some day." At the request he nods, still watching Desmond. "For Cain I would do anything. It's for him that I've been watching your clan and the others. As long as I don't find you to be a threat to Cainites or Cain himself, you have no reason to fear me. But to cross that path is to endure our wrath." His tentacles shift now when he mentions them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:24 am
Love Renewed

Desmond chuckled a bit "Hahaha, you won't have to worry about me, I have no ill intentions. I only wish for power to strengthen my clan and to become a bigger part of it." he leaned forward a bit and tried for a charming smile not knowing what the effect would be "If you think about it, we have similar goals."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:33 am
soxs1219
Ombra watches the boy's actions, resting his right arm on the back of the loveseat now. "You're not trying to charm me, are you Desmond?" He has to admit, the guy is sexy. But he wasn't created to be conned by smooth talking pretty boys. He has a keen mind, a very cunning mind. "If you are being honest, then you're right we do. So tell me, what is your proposal to do so?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 am
Love Renewed

Desmond sat back and shrugged "To answer your first question, maybe just a little, I can't really help it, I still feel some mortal urges and your very easy on the eyes." Desmond was being sincere, what did he have to hide, he has a goal nothing more. "For now lets get to know each other, we both have much to learn. Then lets speak to Lazarus I'm sure he'd enjoy meeting you."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 am
soxs1219
Ombra chuckles and smirks at the compliment. "Don't worry about it. We feel such things and value it in ways." He nods to the rest. "Yes, I'm sure he would be. Now onto the getting to know each other. Tell me about yourself Des. Ask what's on your mind, too."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff