Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Main Event: Dion Necurat vs. Hiro Shin-Mozas Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 pm
This is a non-title match set for one fall!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:21 pm

My name is worthless like you told me I once was
My name is empty cause you drained away the love
My name is searching since you stole my only soul
My name is hatred and the reasons we both know

Worthless, empty, searching, hatred
Well who am I right now?

A large amount of pyro began to go off as the beginning of "My Name (Wearing Me Out)" by Shinedown hit the PA. A few moments later, Hiro Shin-Mozas stepped out from the back to a chorus of boos. The fans booed Hiro so loud, you almost couldn't hear his entrance music. Hiro responded by telling the production booth to turn the music up even louder, and he yelled at the fans to sit back and listen.

You’re ********’ wearing me out!
You’re always dragging me down!
You’re the fake, fallen, force of nature, sick mind
I don’t need a gun to take back what’s mine
It’s over
It’s over now
You’re done wearing me out

Hiro finally decided that he made them listen to the music enough, but it still continued to play. He headed down the ramp and entered the ring by pulling himself on to the apron, and heading through the middle and top ropes.

You’ll be ancient history
But who am I right now?

My name is revenge and I’m here to save my name

You’re ********’ wearing me out!
You’re always dragging me down!
(You’re ********’ wearing me out)
It’s over
(You’re always dragging me down)
It’s over

It’s over
It’s over now
You’re done wearing me out!!!

The music finally died out, as the fans boos could be heard very well without it playing. Hiro quickly ripped the microphone away from the announcer, and spoke.

"You all know who I am, so shut the hell up! Stop saying "You suck", stop saying "What", and I swear to ******** god, if I hear another "Good God Almighty" be screamed by ANY OF YOU, I will get in that crowd and start to kick the crap out of each and everyone of you! Now, regardless of what happened earlier tonight, Rosario, you got what you deserved when you faced Rex here tonight, and next week, you better hope I dont get my hands on you! Now, if you all would please excuse me, I need to end the luck of this loser, and prove why I should be the WWF:G Undisputed Champion!"

Hiro quickly shoved the microphone into the chest of the announcer, and turned to face the stage, awaiting Dion.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm
"Ipsa autem die, surget eques proferre iustitiae et honor. IN EO CHAOS INFINITUM!"

As the latin tapers, sounding as if God himself were speaking, a whinny could be heard throughout the arena. At this, the opening drumroll to "Chronicles of a Hero" began. From the stage, Dion appeared atop a white horse, an attendant following close behind, presumably to take the horse once the entrance was done. Dion raised his fist in the air, while his other hand held the reins, his signature shield attached to that arm and champion belt across his waist.

"Making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, MN; weighing in at 270 pounds; he is the WWFG Undisputed Champion: The Hardcore Paladin, DION NECURAT!!!"

Smoke began to flow onto the ramp and ring as he made his way down the ramp. Many fans tried to reach out and pet Velknut (the name of the horse), but to no avail. When they reached the bottom of the ramp, Dion dismounted, handing the reins to the attendant to lead the horse back up the ramp. He slid into the ring and raised his shield as if to protect himself, then lowering it to raise his other fist. He took off the shield and set it outside of the ring, then handed his hat and title belt to the referee.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Hiro was just leaning in his corner, not looking to impressed with Dion's horse, his title belt, or anything of the sort. The ref called for the bell, and Hiro start heading towards Dion, his arms out in front of him.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Dion moved forward as well, meeting with Hiro for a test of strength. He would quickly attempt to put him in a side headlock.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:29 pm
Hiro was quickly caught in Dion's side headlock, and he looked to slip his head out, and lock Dion in a hammerlock!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 pm
Dion found himself caught in a hammerlock. He would attempt to throw an elbow at Hiro, aiming for his chin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm
As one of the elbows connected, Hiro knew he didnt want to take many more! He looked to shove Dion forward, and immediately deliver a chopblock to the left leg that he targeted a few weeks ago!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:11 pm
Dion was hit with the chop and fell to the ground. He clutched at his knee.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:29 pm
Hiro managed to block Dion's chop! He then looked to grab at Dion's leg and deliver multiple elbow drops to it!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm
Dion must have sucker-punched Hiro at some point to think he had chopped at him. However, he wasn't about to let Hiro gain momentum either. As soon as Hiro went for his leg, he would roll out of the way of the way, and attempt to deliver a hard kick to Hiro's knee.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 pm
The kick connected, and hit Hiro right in the knee pad. He fell down to the ground, and he rolled right to the ropes, in an attempt to make sure Dion didn't like, kill him or something.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suddenly Talon appeared from the back with the Money In The Bank Briefcase and steel chair in hand. The crowd let out a thunderous cheer as he stopped on the stage and unfolded the chair. Talon then slowly took a set stretching out and leaning back in a relaxing fashion. With he's guaranteed contract placed in front of him he crossed his arms and focused in on the match, studying the Champ and his technique. Making sure that when cashed in, that he was 100% ready for the on coming storm.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 am
Hearing the commotion from the crowd, Dion looked to the stage, seeing Talon sitting there. Well, at least he's smart enough to know what he's getting himself into, he thought.

Since Hiro was preoccupied with putting up a defense, Dion took the time to get himself back to a vertical base, taking a defensive stance.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 pm
Hiro got to his feet at this point, seeing his former tag team partner snuggling his Money in the Bank briefcase at the top of the ramp and looking like he was getting ready for the end. Hiro put out his hands as he took a few steps towards Dion, looking for a lock up.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games