Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Semi-Main Event: Bison Mbadi vs. Lauri Henry Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:53 pm
WWF:G Undisputed Championship Number One Contenders Match!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm
Titantron
ALPHA! MALE! sounds from the PA as Bison's theme
Bison beats his chest on the ramp and flexes, a wall of fire blasting behind him.

Making his way to the ring. From the Isle of Barbados standing at 7 feet 380 pounds, the Alpha Male Bison Mbadi!

Bison, his usual flexing bravado faded, scowled at everyone. His rage was still pent up from the championship finals. He walked up the steps and stepped over the ropes, yanking the microphone from the announcer's hand.

"Lauri Henry! You..." he shook with rage.

"You come out right now! I am going to break you in half. I'm not going to stop until they bring a stretcher. I swear I am going to hurt you for that...that travesty! You fought me while purposefully allowing that COWARD you call a Paladin fled. Dion Necurat is no champion, he is no better than a damn spider monkey climbing to safety. You not only allowed him to flee, but helped him. I will NOT let this insult pass by! I will not be cheated like this! I will be RESPECTED..."

he inhaled and calmed his voice down.

"...even if I have to beat it out of every bone in your bodies. Enjoy that belt while you have it Dion. Soon enough it will be draped over the massive shoudler of the truly deserving man. The man who will be a true champion. The on who will embody everything that is a champion. That man is.. THE ALPHA MALE! BISON... Mbadi."  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm
It didn't take long for Bison to get a response as suddenly...

"ARREEEWWWW!!!!!"

Moonlit Wilderness played throughout the arena as the Lone Wolf stepped out onto the ramp for all... especially Bison to see.

"...and his opponent, hailing from Barbe's Woods. From Prince Edward Island Canada, weighing in at 267 pounds, the Lone Wolf Lauri Henry!!"

As Lauri would walk down to the ring his face could not be seen as the wolf's pelt he worn atop his head hid his facial features quite nicely. He pratically made a bee-line to the ring, quickly climbing up the steps and into the ring near the post where he would lift the wolf pelt off his head Turning to his heated opponent with a look on his face that seemed to show that Bison's threats were just idle... at least to him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 pm
Bison glared at the Lone Wolf. It was the Lone Wolf versus the Alpha Male, this time one on one. Lauri's unphased demeanor angered the Caribbean Colossus only more, charging to force a lockup.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Ok now you would think with a near 400 pounder full of rage coming at you your 1st course of action would be to GTFO of the way.

...Well this isn't the way a Lone Wolf fights as he too charges toward Bison quickly getting into the thick of it as they two lock up in the center of the ring.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm
Bison attempted to overpower the lone wolf, using leverage and his own muscle to try and bear him down to his knees.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 pm
Although Lauri would resist and try to fight this brute it would be to no avail as Lauri is now on one knee.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 pm
delighted at his show of power, Bison attempted to drive his massive knee into the face of the lone wolf.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 pm
SLAM!!! The force of the knee sends Lauri flying on to his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 pm
Bison gave a quick roar and flex before moving to Lauri's side and attempting a big leg drop.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 pm
As bison goes for the leg drop Lauri attempts to roll out of harms way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm
the shock of mat hitting tailbone without Lauri in the way shocked Bison, the Caribbean Colossus howling in pain.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Lauri quickly sprang back up to his feet, only to bounce off the rope toward the downed Caribbean both fist clenched and aimed to connect those to his massive skull.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm
Bison snapped back with the blow, his upper body slamming into the mat.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:25 pm
With Bison falling back on the mat and Lauri slumped on top of him the ref quickly gave a count which Lauri stopped as he would move up to the face of Bison attempting an iron claw to his face once there.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games