Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone want to do a maidxmaster rp? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:12 am
I;m looking for someone (male or female) to do a role play where I'm the maid and they are the master, who has recently hired me. If your interested let me know.

Here's what my character looks like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm
Barmina

User Image

Name: Vincent Cross
Bio: The only child of the legendary Cross family, a family that was made of Actors and songwriters, makes Vincent a very wealthy Billionare and Successful actor and artist...his parents died a couple of months ago, leaving him and his fiancee the mansion they owned....everything was dark and depressing in the manor since, but to make matters worse, Saph (his fiancee), and her best friend (who was the maid) both died in a car accident, leaving Vincent to find a new maid to help tend to the rather empty home, as he mourns over his losses...

INTERESTED?  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Barmina

User Image

Name: Vincent Cross
Bio: The only child of the legendary Cross family, a family that was made of Actors and songwriters, makes Vincent a very wealthy Billionare and Successful actor and artist...his parents died a couple of months ago, leaving him and his fiancee the mansion they owned....everything was dark and depressing in the manor since, but to make matters worse, Saph (his fiancee), and her best friend (who was the maid) both died in a car accident, leaving Vincent to find a new maid to help tend to the rather empty home, as he mourns over his losses...

INTERESTED?

((Indeed I am smile ))
Sachiro Miyasaki (Sachi for short) answers an add that she found in the paper, of a man named Vincent Cross, who is looking for a maid. She arrives at his estate and is amazed at how large it is. She takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. A man dressed in a butler uniform answers the door, "Um yes, I'm here to apply for the maid position" She tells the man as she bows.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 pm
Barmina

Vincent got off the phone from multiple people that worked for big names in the movie buisness...they wanted him for roles in movies...mostly romance and dramas, which he politely turned down. ive already had enough of that.... he thought as he turned off his phone and pulled his hair back, rather stressed out from all the mail and messages he had to go through just this morning....

as he put his phone away his butler came into the room and informed him of a girl who wanted the maid position. "thank you, lets go see who she is..." he said as he got up and walked into the entrance hall of the manor where he bowed before Sachiro. "you must be applying for the maid position if im correct..? my name is Vincent Cross, its a pleasure to meet you...." he said as he stood back up and gazed into her eyes...curious to know who she was...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro bows back "Yes I am sir, my name is Sachiro Miyasaki. It's a pleasure to make you acquaintance." She looks back into his eyes, hers full of vigor. "Oh her you go sir, my resume." She says as she pulls a piece of paper out of a folder and hands it to him. "If there is anything else you would like to know sir, please ask."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:48 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded and took the folder as she handed it to him. "thank you....hmm....your resume is rather impressive....if you do not mind Sachiro you can start as soon as you want...." he said as he gave her a smile. "now miss Miyasaki, is there anything i can assist you with?" he asked knowing the mansion was pretty big...he wanted to make sure she knew how to get around.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and bows "Thank you sir, I can start today." She looks around the giant room and laughs nervously "Wou-would you mind showing me around sir, so I can get to know the building better, preferably in the areas I'll be working in..." She asks as she continues to look around in amazement. I really hope I don't get lost in this place...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 pm
Vincent smiled back. "dont worry, you get used to it after a while..." he said as he looked around the mansion, remembering how he was always amazed by the size as a child. "come with me, i'll show you were you will be working... he said as he led her up the stairs and down a huge hall were there were a bunch of decorated doors. "your main job is just to tend after the master bedrooms...the one at the end is mine, the one on the left is for the maid that tends to the rooms, which is you if you wish to stay the nights........" he looked over to the right and sighed sadly. "and that one is no longer in use...but i still wish for it to be tended to when need be..... he said as he gazed at the boquet of flowers that hung on the wall...Roses...Saph's favorite flower...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:17 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro Follows Vincent to where the bedrooms are and nods as he explains her job to her. "I might be staying here a lot to be honest..." He looks over at the door he indicated is not in use anymore and spots the boquet of roses hung on the wall by it. She wanted to ask why but thought better of it. "Thank you for showing me around sir, I'll get right to work so please excuse me." She stopped at the door where she would be sleeping, "Um sir would you happen to have an extra maid uniform here?" Mine is being cleaned right now.. sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded. "if you need me i will be in my room....nice to have you here Miss Miyasaki, enjoy your stay...and please, call me Vincent." he said as he bowed and started to walk towards his room before stopping as he heard her talk about an outfit. "dont worry about it, i'll get you one right now..." he said as he walked to the room with the boquet and scrounged around for a few moments before coming out with a clean maid outfit. "here, if it does not fit just let me know and i will get a different one..." he said, not trusting anyone to go into his dead fiancee's room unless it was the maids, who cleaned it. in that case, he would hide the shrine he made for her behind curtains...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:17 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro takes the maid outfit from Vincent and smiles softly "Thank you Vincent, I'll get to work right away, which room would you prefer me to clean first?" She asks as she steps to the door for the room she will be using.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded and smiled back. "dont mention it..." he said as he watched her go to her room. "i would like the room with the boquet and the nameplate "Saphxina" on it to be cleaned first...please be careful to not mess with anything behind the curtains though....there are fragile items behind them..." he said as he sighed sadly...most people did not know about him and Saph, dispite him being a very popular actor...so only the maids knew about Saph and her death...sooner or later however he knew one of the other maids would tell Sachiro about it...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:49 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and heads into her room to change. A few minutes later she leaves her room and heads to the door with the bouquet by it. She enters and looks around, spotting the curtains she was told not to bother. She smiles and hums a tune as she sets to cleaning the room. She finishes the room and moves to the next, glancing at the nameplate as she does, wondering who Saphxina is.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:06 pm
Barmina

Vincent let Sachiro get to work as he turned to his room and slowly entered. he fell on his bed back first and pulled his hair back stressfully. "...god, im tired...." he said to himself as he looked out the window where a beautiful garden was...with a tombstone right in the middle with countless roses surrounded the grave...

Vincent's body was in perfect condition...he was able to work for days without getting tired....but Saph's death was getting the best of him...his morale was extremely low....he even has a noose tied up in his closet...

he slowly got up from the bed after a couple of minutes and poured himself a glass of wine from his mini fridge. as he drank it, he gazed outside the window and sighed sadly as he thought about Saph....  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro was done all the rooms except for the Master Bedroom, she walks up to the door and knocks before calling through the door "Vincent? Are you still in there? This is the last room for me to clean, but I can come back later if you like." She waits outside the door for his response.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff