Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
So... Can't access TM? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 pm
I was there a couple of hours ago, making some .gifs and doing some gifting; I just tried to go back, and can't connect to the site. My selfy.swf link (that shows the big version of your current Selfy) doesn't work, either; it's just black.

Anyone know if they pulled the plug early? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 pm
I had trouble logging in and I checked websitedown.info...and it said TM was down...

I'm honestly worried. I wanted time for a .gif too... sad

littlecoro

Barton Regular

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:59 pm
Can't get in either. I wonder if dreamself.me has made the transition yet to break off from TM's database.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm
littlecoro
I had trouble logging in and I checked websitedown.info...and it said TM was down...

I'm honestly worried. I wanted time for a .gif too... sad

I didn't think to check websitedown, but I guess it'd just be confirming the 'TM is down' thing. At first I thought it was a sudden maintenance or something, but that wouldn't make much sense given how close it is to the shutdown date, plus there would've been the "We're working on TinierMe!" redirect page.

I had/have a window with my Selfy open, and I feel like I don't want to close it until I know for sure. sweatdrop

Veiss Wynd
Can't get in either. I wonder if dreamself.me has made the transition yet to break off from TM's database.

Was wondering that too, since I checked Dream Selfy after I couldn't get to TM and it still seems to be working fine. It was part of why I posted, since I wasn't sure if there was just something wrong on my end instead of on TM's. orz

Edit: dreamself.me does appear to be having a bit of a layering problem, though it might be totally unrelated: Hats are layering under hair, pants layering over tops. I haven't used it for a couple of weeks, but when I made my last DS the same items layered fine. Tried my DS link and the layering is now glitched on that, too.

I hope it's just temporary; I was looking forward to playing around a little longer with items I'd never gotten my hands on. sweatdrop

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:41 pm
Il Corvo di Verona

Veiss Wynd

Was wondering that too, since I checked Dream Selfy after I couldn't get to TM and it still seems to be working fine. It was part of why I posted, since I wasn't sure if there was just something wrong on my end instead of on TM's. orz

Rush was explaining to me that some sites don't anticipate a population overload, and yet you'll even have strangers spectating to watch its end. Usually for stock purposes but even just to see it go down, or to see if they hold any end-events.

Is dreamself still working now? I'd take a look but I'm on my phone D:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 pm
Veiss Wynd
Rush was explaining to me that some sites don't anticipate a population overload, and yet you'll even have strangers spectating to watch its end. Usually for stock purposes but even just to see it go down, or to see if they hold any end-events.

Is dreamself still working now? I'd take a look but I'm on my phone D:

Yep, just checked and (recapping my last edit a little) it seems to be working, but there's a weird layering issue where Bandanna items layer under hair, and pants/skirts layer over tops. Not sure if this is related to TM's site/servers, but that didn't happen the last time I used it, maybe two weeks ago?  

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

CellosAndWhales

Blessed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 pm
Oh thank god, I thought it was just me. ._. I started to panic a LOT. They haven't posted anything about this on their Facebook page...I hope they're working on it. But still, if they were, they would put it on their page. Do you think that they might be shutting everything down slowly? oAo Cause I was just going to goof off on the last day for kicks...it was working this morning.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm
K so i cant get on either and ds wont let me see saturn anymore r they closing early? mad  

Sharksparkler

High-functioning Demigod

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 pm
I wouldn't be shocked it they closed early. I mean, it's 2 less days to pay for useless server space xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 pm
Seabook Arno
I wouldn't be shocked it they closed early. I mean, it's 2 less days to pay for useless server space xD

Server space is a monthly/yearly/bi-yearly or more payment though. Unless their servers service expired exactly today. I'm not shocked if they closed early either.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 pm
Seabook Arno

Veiss Wynd
Server space is a monthly/yearly/bi-yearly or more payment though. Unless their servers service expired exactly today. I'm not shocked if they closed early either.

I don't know if I'd be shocked, but I'd definitely be a little disappointed. Sure, we all knew they were closing up shop, but at least we had a month or so to prepare, and a lot of people (going by the TM forums, anyway) were making plans to be online when the site went offline. I still had some Selfys I wanted to save, too. I can't think of a way that moving up said deadline by two days would do any good, and it seems almost mean-spirited, given the abrupt way the closing was announced, to begin with.

Not that I think we're being trolled at the corporate level or anything, just saying I'd prefer we had that extra day or so. xD;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:52 pm
I'm not surprise
it's not the first time something terrible/unexpected/sudden happen to TM in a short notice

:c but kinds of sad it has to end  

TMFailStar

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 pm
Il Corvo di Verona

Veiss Wynd

I don't know if I'd be shocked, but I'd definitely be a little disappointed. Sure, we all knew they were closing up shop, but at least we had a month or so to prepare, and a lot of people (going by the TM forums, anyway) were making plans to be online when the site went offline. I still had some Selfys I wanted to save, too. I can't think of a way that moving up said deadline by two days would do any good, and it seems almost mean-spirited, given the abrupt way the closing was announced, to begin with.

Not that I think we're being trolled at the corporate level or anything, just saying I'd prefer we had that extra day or so. xD;

I was at least expecting to have the time to finish the remaining GIFs. At least the DS site is still up. Maybe the layering problem is due to them breaking off from TM? Dunno. But anyways. I hope to still get them done.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:59 pm
Veiss Wynd
I was at least expecting to have the time to finish the remaining GIFs. At least the DS site is still up. Maybe the layering problem is due to them breaking off from TM? Dunno. But anyways. I hope to still get them done.

May have spoken too soon: Just went to check dreamself.me and it looks like it's down, too. D= Then again, it has happened before and might not be permanent/have anything to do with the TM site's, er... untimely disappearance. sweatdrop

Hopefully you're right, and it's just a side-effect of a server move or something! =D I'd be pretty happy, at this point, if we at least got to make Dream Selfys for a little longer. xD

Il Corvo di Verona

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers