User Image

Well, by now, I'm sure you girls figured out I like to get your opinions about changes with Gaia. This time, I want to tackle the flash spaces. When people say flash space, they are referring to Towns, Virtual Hollywood, Rally, and the such. zOMG usually isn't counted.

For those who don't know, there has been some changes to the three areas I mentioned above. In a Dev Note, this is what was said:

Quote:

- Moved Rally and Virtual Hollywood from AS2 to AS3
- Updated UI to Rally, Virtual Hollywood and Towns
- Towns 2 updated to new version of Gaia Standard Time, a full day cycle should take place once every 5 hours
- Added "G" phone to Rally, Virtual Hollywood and Towns 2
- Added location "favorites"
- Added Compass system
- Integrated Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood to one virtual world. (you can navigate from Towns 2 to Virtual Hollywood to Rally and back.)
- Avatar walk speed increased in Rally and Virtual Hollywood
- Added find friends feature so you can get to them no matter what instance they are on.

The main issue people are complaining is that they can't make their own rooms and that there is lag. The lag issue actually is connected to the lack of rooms. But from what I gather, they are still fixing it. People are threatening to quit Gaia unless they change it back. Thing is, there has been changes before that people threatened to quit, but as far as I know, they are still on.

Post style by PhallenPixie