In the last three months I have learned that I have Hyperthyroidism, Irritable bowel syndrome, a Gluten Intolerance, and rheumatoid arthritis(RA)...oh and Osteoarthritis in my knees.

I'm almost 21 and it terrifies me that I have all this wrong. I'm not even sure what half of it is or what the impact is on my body. I'm also afraid that if I go back to the doctor that they might find something wrong with me yet again.

I know as a girl I'm suppose to have a yearly 'female checkup' starting when I'm 21 but I'm also afraid to do that. Part of this is because I was sexually abused as a child, from ages 7-13, and they had to do that checkup. It was traumatizing for me. I also don't want it done because ever since I had my first period my periods have always skipped a lot, I've had it where my period skipped 2 or 3 months and then when i did have one it would last the whole month, and I just don't want to go to the doctor and find that there is something else wrong with me.

I'm starting to get a little worried about some other health related stuff though. About four days ago I happen to noticed that a certain spot on my neck hurt, I figured I just turned it wrong. Well, the next day there was a light bruise where the tender spot is. Okay, I figured that I must of bumped my neck on something and dob't remember or maybe i just slept on it wrong. Over the last 2 days I've noticed that the bruised and tender area has grown larger and there is now a knot in the center of it. I don't want to go to my doctor about it, I'm probably just over reacting about it anyway.

I'm just not sure what to do about any of my problems. I hate going to the doctors. I mean I like my doctor, she is really cool and nice, but I don't want to be a bother. I don't want to be one of those people who are always complaining about one thing or another. *Sigh* I'm just not sure what to do.