View Results

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:45 am
So this is a rather trivial question, not anything life-changing, but I sorta want some opinions. I've been meaning to dye my hair for a long time now, about a year. Not anything out of the ordinary, just a shade lighter. The reason I've held it off is because I previously had some hair loss problems, and I wanted the new look in the new year.

Now the time I waited for has come, but I'm uncertain whether I should dye my hair now, still, because I still have rather thin hair, though the hair loss has stopped. I've read that I should keep short hair to help with that, so I want to cut it short too. Is it not worth it to spend so much money dying it, when it's short and sparse? Should I wait longer?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:18 pm
This would be a better question to discuss with your hairdresser as they will know what is best for this situation. If you have an amazing hair dresser like I do, then this should be no problem. However if you don't trust your hairdressers opinion or feel that they aren't being honest, or don't care about you and only your money, then find another one.

I would say that you should test dying it on a strip of your hair( or have your hairdresser do this with some scalp friendly dyes) and see how that goes before getting an all over colour and cut. Also a layered look will help to add volume to your hair so there appears to be more. I have thin, fragile, hair that doesn't always like to co-operate. And since my hairdresser knows this she adds layers to my hair so it looks fuller and healthier.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm
Yes go to the hairdresser

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items