Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Siblings or something more...(female please) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 pm
Miyasaki Kukuro and ____ become siblings through marriage. When they first met Miyasaki wasn't sure what to think of his new sister. Now he is in his senior year of High School and has come to realize that he might be in love with his younger sister. What will happen? Will he confess his love to her or will he bury it and try to move on?

Name: Miyasaki Kukuro
Bio: Kukuro is bright joyful person, who loves being with his friends and family. He was down for a little while after his parents' divorce. He brightened up a little after his mother remarried. Now he's working on getting into college.
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm
I'll do it, if you don't mind.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm
Neon_Showers
I'll do it, if you don't mind.

Alright sounds good. Thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 pm
So who is your character.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 am
Galdonos

((Sorry, I went offline after that. I was too tired to stay up >.<.))
User Image
Name: Nanami Ayasaki
Bio: Nanami grew up with her father, her mother died giving birth to her so she never quite knew her. Though, her fathers made sure to tell her everything he could remember about her so she wouldn't feel upset. Once her father decided to re-marry she felt happy for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:20 am
Neon_Showers

((It's alright, no big deal. Would you mind if he calls her Aya?))

Kukuro wakes up early one morning. After blinking the little bit of sleep out of his eyes, he looks over at his alarm clock. "It it really only 6? Ahh crap, all well." He sits up and stretches. He gets out of bed and goes to wash up before heading down stairs to start breakfast. An hour later He goes back upstairs to wake his new stepsister up. "Hey Aya, wake up. Breakfast is ready. Hurry up before it gets cold"  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 am
Galdonos
I don't mind

When he came into the room to wake up Aya, she shifted underneath her covers. She tried to stay asleep but the sound of his voice woke her up, groaning tiredly, she tossed the covers off of her body and got out of bed. "I'm up already." Aya mumbled before going into the bathroom to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 am
Neon_Showers

Kukuro laughed softly to himself and went back downstairs. he set the table and sat down. He starts to eat as he waits for Aya to get out of the shower. His mother comes downstairs and grabs some food before heading off to work. "I'll be back later Kuro, be good at school." He smiles and waves 'Alright mom, bye. Love you"  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:47 am
Galdonos

Aya took her time cleaning herself, she didn't wash her hair though because it would take a while to get it back to the way it was before it got wet. After her shower she left the bathroom and went to her room after wrapping a towel around herself. She changed into her uniform and slipped her footwear and socks on before leaving her bedroom and going into the dining room and sitting at the table. Aya looked at her breakfast and then at him before she started eating, she made sure to eat fast though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:55 am
Neon_Showers

Kukuro Looks over at Aya as she sits down and start to eat. "You know we still have plenty of time before school. You can slow down." He lets out a small laugh before standing up. He heads up to his room to put his uniform on. He heads back downstairs and sits on the couch.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 am
Galdonos

Aya stopped eating for a moment, drank a bit of her juice, and then looked at him. "Yes, I know but my friends and I plan on going a little early because theres nothing to do but wait if we don't." She stated and then finished her food, after finishing she took her dishes to the kitchen and cleaned them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:51 am
Neon_Showers

Kukuro looks over at Aya as she puts her dishes in the sink. He stands up and goes over to the sink to dries the dishes. "Alright well I'll be in a little later, I have some things i need to take care of. Go on I'll take care of the rest here."  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:52 am
Galdonos

Aya smiled softly and kissed his cheek "Thank you." She said lightly before going over to the door and putting her sweater on. Aya then picked her bag up and left. Soon as she got outside she was greeted by her friends and both her and her friends left for school.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:00 am
Neon_Showers

Kukuro smiles and blushes slightly when Aya kisses his cheek. "Anytime, I'll see you at school." Kukuro finishes with the dishes and sweeps the floor. After cleaning the kitchen, he puts his shoes on and heads to school. upon arriving a few of his friends greet him. He sits in his seat and talks with them until class begins.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 am
Galdonos

When class started Aya walked to her class room and took her assigned seat, she took out her notebook and a pencil while the teacher spoke. Afterwards she started taking notes like she was told.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff