Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Finding the Cure [Nuru v Harrison] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Nuru emerged on the other side, bristling and ready for action. His claws and teeth aimed at... nothing. Nobody was home?

He wasn't expecting that.

His ears drooped with a heavy sigh. Did he really go through all that for nothing? He could have sworn Zar said something about hunters in the haunted house... and he'd seen them last time?... But not now. Why not now? Were they hiding?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:23 pm

It blipped and blopped inconclusively.

"This is a Death job," he complained to no one in particular, not happy to be anywhere near the Haunted House after the last few fiascos. The jewel on B0nez's hilt pulsed like it was some kind of blue, purring cat.

Maybe there's more of those crowns lurking around.

"Yeah, that's the last thing we need. What do the wiggly lines mean? Are they good?"

They're bleh. What about other Artifacts. Places like this always have stuff stashed in the attic.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:31 pm
Toshihiko Two

Nuru froze in his tracks at the slightest hint of voices nearby... or a voice really. He crouched down low, eyes wide with focus as he seemed to melt into the surrounding shadows. Lip curled to give way to glimpses of razor sharp teeth. It sounded like at least two... he had to be ready to defend himself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:54 pm
"I don't think this place has even got an attic, it's just one long ******** funhouse," Harrison held the scanner aloft as he walked, like he was looking for cellphone signals.

"Would you even want any loot from this place? It's probably ******** up to begin with. And I bet they cleaned it out last year."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:46 am

Who was that? Who were they talking to? Nuru coiled back like a tightly wound spring. He watched and watched keenly for the moment when he saw a flash of something… anything… alluding to his intended target. His bright red glowing pupils grew wide, consuming the whites of his eyes. The thrill of the hunt pounded in his chest.

A strange gizmo rounded the corner; pointed at him, runes... runes... it was covered in runes! His head quickly turned, taking in the sight of white and golden robes. They almost illuminated the darkness around the creature before him. It was a hunter. He leapt forth with no warning other than blazing red eyes and attempted to knock the unknown over with his full weight. “You!” but he knew this one.

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:28 pm
The scanner clattered into a corner, and Harrison was on his back, with a pile of snarling dog on his chest.

B0nez was up in a flash, the longer blade at the dog's throat.

The intent wasn't to stab, it was more like a barrier to keep those drool-heavy jaws from making Harrison's face more of a mess than it already was.

He hadn't been expecting the startled hesitation, though.

He wriggled testingly under the heavy dog, before settling on a suspicious, "...Yeah. Me. What do you want?"

Defending: Self

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Nuru coiled back, crouched as his form seemed to waver with the shadows, uncertain exactly which shape to take. "Y'lied!" he snarled venomously. Hunters meant no harm his a**. This was harm, this was major harm.

"Don' y'even... jacking remembah me?" it seemed to have slipped the creatures mind that last time they met, he wasn't being a raving half-beast.

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm
"Lied about what," Harrison growled, drawing back uneasily once Nuru had gotten off him. B0nez stayed in front of him.

"Look, kid. I fight a lot of dogs."

defending: self

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:33 am

"Fight?!" Nuru all but roared as he moved in again. "Y'said y'didn' fight us." It was then it finally dawned on him. He drew his face in as close to Harrison's as he possibly could. The shape finally settling on the face he used when meeting him before; humanoid. He offered nothing more than a bitter smirk for explanation, "BOO."

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 am
"Well if I said I didn't fight dogs, I ******** lied about that one, every time we go out I got about ten at my ankles, you guys can't tell the difference between a cop and a mailman."

Harrison wrinkled his nose, leaning back, on edge and with both blades in hand.

The dog shifted, and offered a boo.

"Ah, yeah, I kinda remember you. I thought you were the other black one. The...electric...guy," He still looked uneasy, but lowered B0nez's blade, slightly. "Come on, kid. What are you doing here? This place is probably dripping with Insanity, and that s**t's contagious."

defending: self

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 am

Nuru instantly glowered, "Well there, see? Ya clearleh lied. Not goin' to address that?" He shook his head slowly looking entirely disappointed, "Ah bet it was even you that did it."

What it was remained unspoken for the time being. It was all at once clear that he trusted the hunters way too much before.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 am
"Did what?" Harrison asked, "You're not making a lick of sense."  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:53 am

Nuru snorted irritably. He doesn't know? How could he not know? It was his organization that... deep breaths. He finally backed up from Harrison enough to give him breathing space. But the tense position he stood in alluded to the possibility he might jump him again the second Harrison tried anything funny.

Another deep breath and finally he clarified, "Remembah t' jacking students you guys just... took from us?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 am
"A few showed up at our place after the siege, sure," Harrison said defensively. "But we sent them right back. Everybody that's on our island wants to be there."

Mostly.

"...Why? Friend of yours follow us home?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:24 am

"Mah BOILFRIEND most certainleh did NOT follow y'home!" Nuru bared his teeth with a quick defensive snarl. "Y'hunters went an' experimented on 'im. INJECTED somethin' into 'im. Broke sommin' inside 'im. Ah wan' 'im FIXED." Okay, perhaps he wasn't asking to start.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff