Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Pleasure and Your Pain. [1x2 - Closed and Starting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm
Meet Alice, she is the new girl at Maijiustu High and her eyes enchant everyone who deeply gaze into them. Making them under her spell. None have survived her most deadly blissful gaze, until now. Her family's Oracle Miko, her grandmother, has predicted the day they had moved that the one who can look into her eyes and see her true emotions is the one who shares her Red String of Fate. But what happens when that one person exists, but he has a twin sister who can do the same! now everything is in chaos as her heart is calling for both but can she really only have one? Both twins are Tigers and start to take a liking to the young Rabbit, now the questions remain...

Who will take Alice?
Who will survive the Pain?
And who's blood will be spilled?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:24 pm
Name: Alice Miko
Personality: Gets heartbroken easily, stubborn, string willed, protective, caring, loving, and sweet.
Appearance: User Image  

louis guapo

Original Lover

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 pm
Bump ~?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm
i would like to join if thats okay  

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:41 pm
marauder25

If you want to join just post a profile please .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 pm
Name: Gaz kuro
Personality: Cool on the outside, but slightly shy on the inside, stubborn when it comes to love, very caring and willing to help others out
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm
marauder25

Accepted. All we need is the other Tiger twin girl and we can start.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:48 pm
i think i can get a friend for that, just to make it quicker  

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:38 pm
Name: Lilith Kuro
Personality: Caring and gentile, but protective and dangerous when some one attacks the person or people she loves. Lilith will always believe what is right, but has a hard time falling in love with past experiences.She is smart and kind to people and will help when needed.
Appearance:
User Image

(O.ut O.f C.ookies: Hiiiiiii Layla, Mara invited me....So i came...i guess it's fate that we continue o meet up in different guilds ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:46 am
User Image

Today was the first day, Alice Miko and her family had moved her since no one was going to be her future Mate in the last few cities she had gone to. They were all exhausted and tired from the long journey but they finally made it. Her grandmother had still predicted that they were close, but some were starting to doubt it. The young Rabbit sighed heavily. Here she was, the first day here so she wore her bangs to cover her eyes. Maijiustu High is a place for all animal demons like herself where they can show their demonic attributes inside the school, but still she appeared normal. Hiding her ears, but her little fluffy bunny tail she just hid underneath her clothing she had on. (See picture) but she took a deep breath and walked inside. Today was the deciding day whether she would stay or leave.

((Lets begin!))
marauder25
Accepted

Lil_Angel_D
Acceoted

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm
Layla Listressa

Gaz kuro was getting his bag ready for school. He sighed "Same thing day after day, when can something interesting happen?" He asked himself. "Well no use complaining, better go." He walked out the door heading towards the school. He had snagged a peice of toast as a snack on the way. "Now i guess i better hurry, seems like it's gonna rain." He knew this because he could smell it in the air. His ears twitched at the sound of far away thunder. "Oh crap seems close." He started to run towards the school.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Right as Alice walked in she hid her normally alluring scent from the tell of the (quite cute and attractive) males staring at her hungerily and licking their lips. Her heart pounded in her chest as she walked down and whispered started up. "Look at that beauty... you think shes a demon?"
"No way, she's gotta be human. Oh boy she'll be fun."
"Oh she looks absolutely delicious, and look at that body!"
Now her blood was starting to flush up to her cheeks but she pushed it down as she walked ahead. Feeling the stares of the guys watching her like prey, burning holes into her and basically increasing her with their eyes. Creepy!

marauder25

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Layla Listressa

Gaz walked into the his classroom, not yet noticing the new girl. He noticed that all the guys were staring at something, or someone. He looked over and saw the new girl, obviously creeped out. He walked up in front of her facing the other students. "Hey! Stop staring, it isn't right to make a new student feel that way!" He was obviously mad, his anger almost leeching out. The other students looked away. He turned around "Hey, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

The Rabbit didn't meet her eyes towards the guy, it was her first day and didn't want to be jumped just yet so she nodded. "Yeah I'm fine... s- see ya around." she spoke quickly and softly. Her orange - red side bangs covering her eyes enough for him not to get entranced by her natural Charm or Allure. But in that same instant she ran out, off to wherever in hopes to find somewhere secluded or find a girl and get did of her stress with her. Alice's heart was racing as she found a "secluded" place to hide as she shut the door and pressed her back against it, putting her hand on her heart and panting. But that guy was cute.... no! She needed to rid herself of this tension quickly before it drove her insane again. She needed to just snag a girl, but the majority of this school was boys! She hasn't seen one girl yet!

marauder25

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:05 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hey wait!" He reached out to grab her arm, but just barely made contact. "hmm." He wondered what she had run off for. He could sense stress from her. "maybe i should go find her." He walked out of the class room and down the halls trying to sense where she was. "this is extremely odd. i've never been able to read someone this well before." He said aloud, mostly to himself.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff