Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 am
So uh...

For like, three years I've had this crush on a guy. His name's Josh. And we recently started talking and all.
I was getting my hopes up and my friends were all like, "i think he likes you" so I was pretty optimistic.
Now... Yesterday I found out that he recently (like the 27th recent) entered a relationship with someone.
Now I feel like s**t. I cried so much yesterday.
I'm more sensitive//emotional than your average person, but I've never liked a guy that much.

It's going to suck when Christmas holiday's are over. Because then I'll have to see him everyday at school and know that he's with someone.

I really don't know what to do. But I should probably start with distracting myself. The thing is, every time I'm alone; I think about it and I start to cry.

I guess; all in all, it was just too much to hope for.

But.. Any ideas on how to distract myself? Or to cheer myself up?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:14 pm
Are you in high school or college? Realistically high school relationships don't last long at all. I'd be comforted, a little, with that in mind. Also... if you really like this guy, and you guys are talking, what's to say you have to stop talking? I mean, respect the boundaries. He's with someone else. But that doesn't mean you can't be friends with him still. If the new relationship goes south, you'll still be around.

I know it sucks. D:< Heartache always does. Just remember it's not the end. Not like he's getting married and having children with her already. sweatdrop heart  

suncorpse

Dapper Noob

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:25 pm
suncorpse

High school. I know that most high school relationships don't last. And that does help a little.

It's not that I want to stop talking to him, it has to do with the kind of person I am.
It had taken a lot of courage for me to get this far with him. With anyone really, I don't talk much.
That has to do with the fact that I'm terribly shy and I really don't want people to not like me. Although I've been told that if they don't like me when I'm being myself, then they don't matter. I know it, just working on believing that.

I do plan on trying hard to keep some sort of friendship going with him. I know that it'll be a little awkward (on my side) at first, but I'm going to try.

For the most part, I think this was me just ranting my feelings at the moment.
It was my first real heartache.

Besides that.. My friend called earlier, so I feel a bit better.
Guess it also helps that I cannot stay sad when I'm around my brothers. >.<

Thanks for taking the time to give your input.

I feel better now than when I posted that. (=

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff