View Results

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:24 pm
I have had a hard time my whole life finding a bra that fit and looked good. After two kids things don't look so... spiffy.. as they once did. So pushups are what I usually go after. I just seem to have a hard time finding one that looks great but is comfortable and supportive.

What about you? Have you found your "bra-mate" or are you still searching for "the one"?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm
Smart & sexy unlined underwire.

It felt like I wasn't even wearing a bra.
Kept having to touch my boobs to make sure I even had one on.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm
I'm actually going to try bra shopping tomorrow morning sweatdrop I usually roll with what gap sells despite it not being a perfect fit. I have yet to find the ultimate "bra-mate".

-holyshit you play ffxi emotion_kirakira I miss it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 pm
Loshka
I'm actually going to try bra shopping tomorrow morning sweatdrop I usually roll with what gap sells despite it not being a perfect fit. I have yet to find the ultimate "bra-mate".

I went to Walmart and picked up a cheap one lol

Yesh I play 11 :3 I'm supposed to be on now but I'm lazy and the kid is still up. How long ago did you stop playing? (idr what server my sig says but I'm on Valefor now rofl )  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm
I get mine at Victoria's Secret cuz they're the only ones that have bras that fit me. Everywhere else I tried rode up to the point of uselessness. No wire, it hurts and feels wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 pm
Lady Kira X

Underwire :Q The best thing to ever happen to boobs.  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 pm
Kitalpha Hart
I get mine at Victoria's Secret cuz they're the only ones that have bras that fit me. Everywhere else I tried rode up to the point of uselessness. No wire, it hurts and feels wrong.
I have a problem with underwire where the wire ends up poking through in the middle and stabbing my chest. I usually wear them til that happens D:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:44 pm
Kithy Kitty
Loshka

Yesh I play 11 :3 I'm supposed to be on now but I'm lazy and the kid is still up. How long ago did you stop playing? (idr what server my sig says but I'm on Valefor now rofl )

I was on Pandi :3 I stopped shortly after the Scholar/Dancer expansion came out. I loved it so much but like you mention, there were times where I was suppose to be playing :< and that didn't mesh well with anything so I stopped.

Real sad. I had a 75 brd/whm/smn... her favorite bra was the Sha'ir Manteel's rolleyes  

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:45 pm
Loshka
Kithy Kitty
Loshka

I was on Pandi :3 I stopped shortly after the Scholar/Dancer expansion came out. I loved it so much but like you mention, there were times where I was suppose to be playing :< and that didn't mesh well with anything so I stopped.

Real sad. I had a 75 brd/whm/smn... her favorite bra was the Sha'ir Manteel's rolleyes
Funny you say that, Pandi was merged into my home server within the last few years :3 I've been playing on and off for years, met the hubby on there and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 pm
Kithy Kitty
Kitalpha Hart
I have a problem with underwire where the wire ends up poking through in the middle and stabbing my chest. I usually wear them til that happens D:
i had to borrow one of my sister's once, and hers have them. It was a brand new one, and my boobs were red where the wire had been afterabout an hour, and we wear the same size bras, despite her being 10.5 years older than me. Never again will I use underwire bras.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm
Kithy Kitty
Kitalpha Hart

I've had wire popping problems with victoria's secret. I also had a reaction from the adhesive they use in the seems of one of their lines... i can't remember the name, Naked?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Kithy Kitty
Kitalpha Hart
i had to borrow one of my sister's once, and hers have them. It was a brand new one, and my boobs were red where the wire had been afterabout an hour, and we wear the same size bras, despite her being 10.5 years older than me. Never again will I use underwire bras.
I had one snap in half on me while I was wearing it. I was literally bleeding. It was horrible.  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:51 pm
Kithy Kitty
Loshka
Kithy Kitty
Loshka

Funny you say that, Pandi was merged into my home server within the last few years :3 I've been playing on and off for years, met the hubby on there and such.

Pandi was so lame outside of Kupo and Caffeine, nothing to be proud about. Its good it got gobbled up :v Wish I knew who is still playing so you could send them creepy /tells  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm
Lady Kira X

That just made my day.

It also happens with underwear. Sometimes I feel like i don't have underwear on and I stick my hands down my pants to check. And then I feel weird.

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm
Kithy Kitty
Kitalpha Hart
Kithy Kitty
Kitalpha Hart
I had one snap in half on me while I was wearing it. I was literally bleeding. It was horrible.
owie.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces