Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 pm
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could... Wait, that isn't right...

Legends tell of twelve people who are born in times of strife blessed with the powers of the Zodiac. Currently the four kingdoms are locked in a four-way war with no end insight unless one of them destroys the others or... They obtain the services of the twelve said to be born in such times.

CRAPPY MAP

Kingdom of Fue: The kingdom of fire is located in the vast southern desert. It's capitol, Ardeur, is located at the base of a large, inactive volcano in the middle of the desert. Many of the natives are nomadic as there is little land that can be settled and farmed except along the northern border and the capitol. The king is very aggressive yet fair in his dealings.

Kingdom of Domhain: The Kingdom of Earth encompasses the snowy eastern mountains, with the capitol, Laidir, located within one of the largest of the mountains bearing the same name. The natives tend to be either farmers or miners, settling all across the mountains. Their king is stubborn and will do everything in his power to do what he thinks is for the best.

Kingdom of Angin: The Kingdom of Wind lies within the breezy plains of the north. The capitol, Gola, is located on the west coast. The kingdom makes it's money by trading the crops harvested from their fertile plains to the arid kingdom of Fue. Their king is a greedy and power hungry man.

Kingdom of Vatten: The Kingdom of water is located on the islands off the western coast of Angin. The natives are primarily fisherman who also make a living as pirates preying on the trade rich cities along the coast. Their king likes to keep to himself and wouldn't be involved in this war if Angin hadn't attacked first.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 pm
Rules

1. For the love of all that is holy, do not godmod. You will be kicked out of the rp.
2. Send profiles to me titled Zodiac
3. Respect each other
4. My word is law. If I tell you not to do something, you had better not do it.
5. Obey Gaia's rules and ToS
6. Multiple profiles are fine as long as you can stay on top of things

Profile Skeleton

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img][/align]
[color=Choose][align=center][size=14][b]Zodiac or Country/Side you're on[/b][/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
[b]Name: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Nickname:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i](No one under 15 please)[/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i]Optional, though having this makes it easier to visualize[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills:[/b] [i](Zodiacs state your element, everyone just say what you're good at)[/i]
[b]Loyalty:[/b] [i](who holds your characters loyalty, king, kingdom, a zodiac, etc.)[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i](You have to have a past of some sort, no memory loss. You can leave it somewhat vague if you want.)[/i][/align]

[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Crush: [/b][i](Optional and I can change it if you tell me)[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i](Obvious)[/i][/align][/size][/color]

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 pm
The Zodiac

If it's crossed off, that means it's taken

Aries: The Ram (Fire) (Minnta)
Taurus: The Bull (Earth) (Sweet Alivia)
Gemini: The Twins (Wind) (Shabatha)
Cancer: The Crab (Water) (SnowPuppy_McL)
Leo: The Lion (Fire) (IchigoK25)
Virgo: The Virgin (Earth) (ShizukathePudu)
Libra: The Balance (Wind) (RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife)
Scorpio: The Scorpion (Water) (Fiyah)
Sagittarius: The Archer (Fire) (Fiyah)
Capricorn: The Goat (Earth) (Pleione Asterodea)
Aquarius: The Water Bearer (Wind) (Tayuya)
Pisces: The Fish (Water) (Hikaru)

Suggestions for abilities are appreciated

Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius

The three fire signs obviously have the ability to manipulate fire. As they become more skilled they will be able to control their body heat, lava (takes a lot of skill and concentration), and be able to shift into their animal if they have one.

Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn

The three earth signs obviously manipulate earth. As they become more skilled they will be able to sense people approaching through vibrations in the earth, control of plants, and shift into their animal if they have one.

Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius

The three wind signs obviously manipulate wind. As they become more skilled they will be able to use the wind to fly, listen to conversations carried on the wind, and something else eventually since none of them have an animal.

Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

The three water signs obviously manipulate water. As they become more skilled they will be able to heal, breath underwater, and transform into their animal if they have one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm
The Twelve Signs

User Image

Aries

Basics:
Name: Alessandra Flammia
Nickname: Aless, San
Height: 5'5"
Abilities/Skills: Fire, occasionally her flames will take on the form of a ram, skilled with swords
Loyalty: Herself

Biography
Alessandra was the daughter of a traveling merchant. A group of Angin soldiers saw how fire seemed to act oddly around the then eleven year old girl and tried to take her from her parents. Her parents fought back and were killed, which caused Alessandra to lash out the men in a fit of rage and fear, burning them beyond recognition. She fled south to Fue where a group of nomads took her in and trained her to use a sword. She stayed with the nomads until she turned eighteen, having gotten the urge to see more of the world than just the desert.

Extra:
Crush: Currently no one
Theme: Walk in the Sun
Other:
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

Tαʊɾυs

Basics:
Name: Mahila Dharani
Nickname: Hila
Height:5' 5"
Abilities/Skills: Able to create weapons from the earth, Archery, Swordsmanship, Good with words.
Loyalty: Herself, or whoever has the most interesting prize.

Biography
Mahila grew up in the Kingdom of Domhain. Her family didn't generally do the most popular jobs, her father was a blacksmith and her mother a miner. The family business was to make weapons, Mahila's mother would mine the materials her father needed to forge the strongest weapons in all of the four kingdoms. Mahila grew up mainly helping her father around the forge, in doing so she also got to test all the new weapons and through that learned to use a number of weapons. Also being a well used business since the war started Mahila became good with negotiations whether is be in prices or settling fights from the other workers.

However after years of working in her father's forge Mahila decided it was time to set out and make her own living. She was going to open her own forge somewhere else but after starting out with doing odd jobs for treasures and gold to help she became addicted to it and now works for all kingdoms doing whatever they need, for a good price. Mahila has even been the cause of some most unfortunate happenings in all of the kingdoms, even her home kingdom. She doesn't plan on taking a side just doing what she can to help her treasures grow. But who knows what in the future may change Mahila's way.

Extra:
Crush: N/A
Theme:The Black Keys: Chop and Change
Other: (To be added if needed)
Gaia Name: Sweet Alivia

User Image

Gemini/Angin

Basics:
Name: Cattina and Aklily Kattinary
Nickname: Cat/Tina, Lily/Pandal
Height: Both are 5'6"
Abilities/Skills: Wind
Loyalty: Gemini but is loyal to the king and children of Angin very little

Biography
The Kattinary twins were born from a mistress of the king of Angin. The girls knew who their father is, but he does not know of them. The girls lost their mother at the ages of six and they have been roaming together for years. When they found out their powers, they had heard the voice of a young woman, often accompanied by a lyre. They would follow the sound during the day and slept during the night, until they found out who it came from. They occasionally speak to the trapped princess.

Extra: They are twins (Obviously) who are both given the part of the Gemini Zodiac. They are unknown to be of the royal line, since they are illegitimate.
Crush: Cat does not, but Lily is sort of crushing on the guard of the mysterious princess (Kyo).
Theme: Four Seasons- Autumn
Other: Cat loves animals, while Lily prefers plants... Hence their nicknames.
Gaia Name: Shabatha

surprised riginal" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

Cancer/Vattern

Basics:
Name:Krystal Clearwater
Nickname: Lady Krys or Simply Krys.
Height: 5'3"
Abilities/Skills: Water, Swift, Great at unarmed combat and decent with a sworn
Loyalty: Vattern

Biography
Krystal grew up on a ship and was raised to love the open waters of the oceans. Her father had been a fisherman long before she was born, her mother told her before she'd ever even met the man; But he became a pirate not long after he started going out into the open ocean. He would steal, and her mother always said it was a horrible thing, She was 6 when she met her father and sailed in the open ocean with drunks, crazy stories than made her stomach hurt from laughing and left her mind wandering,, and her mother under the moon and stars. That night she fell in love with the ship and her mother refused the idea of her going with her father; So she ran away with him. He taught her everything she knew and more. They discovered her gift the year after he took her in and spent day after day practicing on dummies and people alike. She learned to be swift, strong, and harsh with her techniques and her personality grew deep and curious. 9 years she lived with her father, until he died with a sword in his heart. She never talks about why to anybody; ever since she left she never said a word.

Extra:
Crush: Nope
Theme: na
Other: na
Gaia Name: SnowPuppy_McL

User Image

Leo

Basics:
Name: Xavier Landel
Nickname: Lan
Height: 5'11''
Abilities/Skills: Swordsman, Can use magic flame to boost his weapon attacks
Loyalty: The Kingdom of Fue, Sides with the king but to som extent.

Biography
Was the son of a Knight Captain of the First Battalion. Learned to use any type of weapon when his father brought back spoils of war. When he turned 7 his father did not return home from a Battle all was left was his sword. Xavier's mother couldn't stand the fact her husband was dead and killed herself. The King of Fue was close to the family and Took Xavier in. In this time Xavier became a solider of the Kingdom and then joined the ranks. He out ranked his commanders with his strength speed and fearless attitude in battle when he was only 16. The king treates him like a son even though he is the body guard for his son but also uses him to teach troops and to do dangerous tasks.

Extra:
Crush: No one yet
Theme: Burn It Down - Linkin Park
Other: N/A
Gaia Name: IchigoK25

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virgo

Basics:
Name: Alurarana Zuvian
Nickname: Alura, Rana
Height: 5'4"
Abilities/Skills: Earth, Archery, Swordsman
Loyalty: Herself

Biography
Alurarana was born in the Kingdom of Domhain to mother who farmed and a father who was a miner. One day, while helping her mother with the fields, she discovered her ability to control the earth and, until her parents were murdered, would help churn the soil and make it more fertile. The day she discovered her dead parents, she set out to find the person, even though she hasn't caught the murderer yet. Along the way, she taught herself how to use a bow and arrow as well the art of the sword. She now goes from Kingdom to Kingdom, hoping to find clues and to offer her services for a fee.

Extra:
Crush: None yet
Theme: None
Gaia Name: ShizukathePudu

User Image

Libra: The Balance

Basics:
Name: Medea
Nickname: The witch who knows all
Height: 6'' 1'
Abilities/Skills: She can control the wind itself to aid her, and can hear the voices in the traveling winds that pass her each hour. She has trained her eyes to see the certain winds that carry images, but it can be difficult if she hasn't gotten enough sleep. She also knows of many herbs to help aid the sick, and heal many different wounds.
Loyalty: Nature, and fate itself

Biography
Medea was a very young girl at the time the wars were really starting to take shape. Battles were fought where towns were destroyed, and demolished. She was born in one of the most violent times of the war within her country and only has faint memories of her home. For upon her third birthday, she lost her home when enemies from another country attacked. She remembers the fire that they brought that burned down her mother's shop, and her home. Her parents did the best they could as her father fought to protect them from the enemy, and her mother took her far from the burning village. But, one solider spotted the woman trying to escape with her child and chased after them. Her mother saw the solider running towards them, and encouraged her child to run ahead into the forest. Run, and to never look back. Medea did as her mother said, and ran into the forest. She could hear her mother fighting the solider, but she couldn't look back. She did as her mother said, and kept running until she tripped over an old log. She laid in wait hoping her mother would come running after her, after defeating the solider. But, silence was her reply as she hid in the shadows of the trees. She hid all night, and the next two days after...until one day she fainted from hunger and thirst. She woke up to find herself in a shack where a strange old woman took care of her. She didn't speak to this woman about what happened, yet the woman told her that she may only see her parents in her dreams for they were not of this world any longer.

Medea stayed with the woman having nowhere else to go and no one else to turn to. She still refused to talk to her about what happened, but it was as if the woman already knew. She cried for many nights, and at the first full moon of next summer was she finally able to sleep once more. It took time for her to become friends with the woman, but that was thanks to her own stubbornness. Over the next few months, she helped the woman with her gardening and learned much about the natural healing powers each herb possessed. She also learned how to make each herb in order to apply it to the medicine so that she could help others. When she became seven, her powers began to appear. It first occurred where she fell off a nasty cliff, but the wind around her swirled lessening the fall and glided her to the ground safely. The old woman saw this, and from then on tried to help Medea train her powers to help her develop them. She wanted the girl to protect herself, and so tried to help her use her powers in defense and offense. Yet, the woman was far too old...and her time was drawing close. Before she died, she taught Medea all she knew of nature and fate...she told her that sometimes one's body says more than one's own voice. She taught her of herbs from afar, and of sicknesses that came from each neighboring country. For the woman was very wise, and passed down all her knowledge to the girl the best she could.

Medea buried her near a weeping willow tree, and she was given the old shack in the forest. By this time she had grown into a young woman, and knew nothing of the world outside of the forest. But, she knew that war was still in the land she came from, and the lands that surrounded that one as well. It wasn't until a year after the old woman's death did she learned that the forest she resided in was a forest within Angin. Yet, she didn't care. She tended to her gardens, and maintained her training each day to where she could control the wind efficiently. When she fully became an adult, she began to hear whispers from the winds...voices from conversations from afar and near. Images came next where winds moved in such a way they could show images if looked at correctly. She trained her eyes to see these images, and began to know of villages far from the village along with villages from other countries as well.

One day, as she was tending her garden, a man collapsed nearby begging for help. She took the man to her home, and took care of his wounds. She knew that the man had a wife and daughter to return to, and the man was shocked by this and barely felt any pain from his wounds. He asked her what she knew of his daughter, and named his daughter's favorite food for three days prior she could hear through the winds of the young girl's joy to eat lamb that evening. But, she did not tell the man this. The man came from the army of Fue, and after he left the woman's shack told everyone of the strange woman who knew all. Rumors began to spread of her ability to know the land, and how she must have been a witch for she knew the future too! But, this was not true. She could predict the future through current events, and had quite the intuition for it. Soon her shack became popular with villagers with many many questions, and the sick wishing for cures for their aches and pains. She helped all she could, and started to become the witch of the forest according to the villagers. Whatever sickness you had, she knew of and could cure with a simple cup of tea. Whatever question you had, she knew the answer almost instantly. It is said that royalty came to her many times in private to ask of things she couldn't tell anyone about. But, rumors are rumors....or aren't they?

Extra: She misses her harp which was destroyed in battle when her village was attacked.
Crush: No one visits just to say hello anymore, it's just business nowadays..
Theme: (Optional)
Other: At night, she goes to sing quietly and at times her songs reaches the other zodiacs yet she does not know of this just yet...
Gaia Name: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

User Image

Scorpio

Basics:
Name: Jace
Nickname:
Height: 5' 7"
Abilities/Skills: Water, Extensive Martial/Assassination Training
Loyalty: Anyone he cares to respect, other than himself

Biography
Jace was raised from early childhood to become an assassin. He had no family name and was led to believe no one would miss him if he were ever to fail an assassination or die while carrying out his contracts. Eventually, Jace broke free of his mental tormentors in a single act of mindless fury. With no one giving him orders, Jace became freelance, wandering the world and lending his kills to whoever chose to hire him.

Extra:
Crush: Alessandra
Theme: Knife's Edge
Other: Often employs poison on his weapons to help get the job done quicker.
Gaia Name: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image

Sagittarius/Fue

Basics:
Name: Prince Leon Dumeri
Nickname: Leon
Height: 5' 6"
Abilities/Skills: Fire, Armed and Unarmed Combat, Princely Crap (whatever the hell that entails)
Loyalty: His Father and his Kingdom

Biography
Firstborn son to the King of Fue, Leon was raised to aspire to ascend to greater heights than his father as the next eventual King and was trained in anything and everything that seemed necessary to promote such growth. Leon took this all in stride, never wavering, knowing full well he'd take over and do just as good or better than his old man, and if he happens to meet a cute princess or two along the way, that's cool with him.

Extra:
Crush: Has recently become fascinated with stories of a Princess locked in a tower, perfect for a Princely Hero of Awesome like Leon right?
Theme: Dance of Thorns
Other: Can be a pretty cool dude considering all the BS he's got to deal with?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Capricorn/Domhain

Basics:
Name: Shanoval Arumis
Nickname: Shano
Height: 5"1
Abilities/Skills: Earth and Herbalism (Studied the medicinal properties of plants)
Loyalty: Domhain

Biography
Shano is a young herbalist and farmer in the Kingdom of Domhain. Her house and fields are located on the largest mountain of the kingdom, Laidir. She is energetic and caring. Her parents are also farmers, her father is a skilled and well renowned herbalist in Domhain. Both of them disappeared one day while going up to gather herbs in the mountains two years ago. Like her father Shano was taught of herbs and healing plants since she was little, after her parents disappearance, Shano has self taught herself and is also a famous herbalist in Domhain. Her young age and skill is notable throughout the kingdom that even the royals of Domhain requests her to help cure them whenever they were ill. After discovering her abilities of controlling the earth, she has made the soil in her land very fertile so she can grow a lot of plants and herbs. Shano is usually insulted and made fun of because of her height, anyone who talks about heights will make Shano aggressive. Shano can be pretty spoiled, stubborn, childish, and sometimes lacks manners. She decided to go on a journey throughout the kingdoms to gather rare herbs and help different people during the time of war, without the permission of the king.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Lands for Groundbreaker
Other: People usually mistakes her for a very young child and she hates that.
Gaia Name: Pleione Asterodea

User Image

Aquarius/Angin

Basics:
Name: Princess Arlyn Semira
Nickname: Ari, Lyn
Height: 5'2"
Abilities/Skills: Wind
Loyalty: Angin, reluctantly siding with the king

Biography
Arlyn is the youngest daughter of the king of Angin, the wind kingdom, but that by no means makes her his favorite child. In fact, he despises her and the abilities she wields. So much so that he took the stereotypical fairytale path and locked her in a tower with one window and one locked door. Arlyn spends her days reading or singing or embroidering or knitting (she took up knitting when she saw a beautiful shawl draped over her lady-in-waiting's shoulders and decided she wanted to make a similar one) or playing the lyre. The king only allows Arlyn to leave her tower on certain events when the entire royal family is required to attend. Otherwise, she is stuck in the tower. That is, during the day she is.

Extra:
Theme: Windy - The Association
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

Pisces

Basics:
Name: Princess Talia Fandel
Nickname: Talia, Tal
Height: 5’ 1”
Abilities/Skills: Water, cunning
Loyalty: Vatten

Biography
Talia is the youngest daughter of the Vatten king. Being the youngest, her family didn’t pay much attention to her. She was not next in line for the throne or close to it. During this war, everyone was too busy leaving only the servants around which soon bored her. To have her fun and gain some attention from her family, she has been rebelling and misbehaving for several years now. Nothing seemed to have worked so she decided to do something drastic. Maybe someone would notice when she leaves.

Extra:
Theme: N/A
Other:
Gaia Name: Forever_Hikaru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm
Fue

User Image

King of Fue

Basics:
Name: Ignis Dumeri
Nickname:
Height: 5'7"
Abilities/Skills: Warfare (especially guerrilla warfare), weapons master, horses
Loyalty: His people and kingdom

Biography
Ignis was the second born of the previous kings three sons, the others becoming leaders in the army when Ignis was chosen as the heir. He tries to do his best as a king and be as fair as possible without being seen as a doormat. He wants his son to stay put and learn to rule, but knows that he'll more than likely run off to explore the war torn world eventually.

Extra:
Crush: His queen
Theme: Little Lion Man
Other:
Gaia Name: Currently NPC, claimable at a later date

User Image

Fue

Basics:
Name: Dustin Free
Nickname: Free
Height: 5' 9"
Abilities/Skills: Master of the Blade
Loyalty: The Royal Bloodline of His Kingdom

Biography
Dustin was raised into the service of guarding the King and his family. When his son Leon came of age and began to start travelling, Dustin was sent to keep the Prince safe. This often leads to unnecessary conflict on the road and in other towns and cities.

Extra:
Crush: None as of Yet
Theme: Atomic Bonsai
Other: His romantic affections will only be shared with a woman capable of defeating him in battle.

User Image

Fue

Basics:
Name: Rilli Akemi
Nickname: Rilli or Knight Akemi
Height: 5'' 4'
Abilities/Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, sword fighting, fighting with her twin blades, cooking, and knowledge of exotic poisons
Loyalty: To the King and the Royal Family of Fue.

Biography
Rilli began training to become a knight when she became of age. She looks younger than she is, thanks to her size really, which makes a lot of her opponents underestimate her. She's trained in hand-to-hand combat, and her way with the sword is rather unique. She fights one-handed with her shield, but at times when she's completely serious she unleashes her technique. Her sword can separate to become twin blades, and this is only seen on occasion. Her clumsy attitude may seem like she isn't one that could stand in a fight...but she's the type of girl to switch completely to almost a different person in battle.

Extra: She helps the King in any way she can, and at times help keep the prince under control.
Crush: *blushes* C-C...C-Crush...? *blushes more* U-Uhmmm...I...I....
Theme: Innocence by Hutsume Miku
Other: She tends to have a rather large sweet tooth and it is common for the prince to convince her to let him leave with a simple bag of chocolate.
Gaia Name: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

Domhain

User Image

King of Domhain

Basics:
Name: Gabriel Lurra
Nickname: Old Stone Wall
Height: 6'2"
Abilities/Skills: Leading, warfare, swordsmanship
Loyalty: His kingdom and people

Biography
Gabriel is the only son of the previous king and was raised in the ways of ruling and warfare. Since he has been king, none of the other countries armies have managed to get past his borders, giving him the name 'Old Stone Wall'.

Extra:
Crush: His queen
Theme: Indestructible
Other:
Gaia Name: Currently an NPC, will be claimable later

Angin

User Image

King of Angin

Basics:
Name: Ventus Semira
Nickname: He has many nicknames, few of them good
Height: 5'8"
Abilities/Skills: Manipulation, archery, poisons
Loyalty: Himself

Biography
Ventus was the youngest of the last kings 5 children. Over the years, each sibling met with 'accidents' that ended their lives until only Ventus was left. His father supposedly died from natural causes, leaving Ventus king at the age of nineteen. He married and had several children, though unfortunately the queen died giving birth to his youngest child, Arlyn. He held resentment towards the child, which grew to hatred when she developed her wind powers at the age of ten. He locked her away in the tower in an attempt to keep her powers to himself and as punishment for having power he thinks should be his. He later remarried and the current queen took pity on the locked up girl and does what she can to help her.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Other: He spends a lot of time, effort, and money to keep himself looking young.
Gaia Name: (Currently NPC, can be claimed later)

User Image

Angin

Basics:
Name: Kyo Nakamura
Nickname: Big Brother, Guardian
Height: 5'11"
Abilities/Skills: With a sword and shield even in armor he is a sight to behold and a difficult combatant to handle.
Loyalty: Angin/Princess

Biography
Kyo currently is the Knight that has been put in charge of guarding the tower that Princess Arlyn is kept inside. Of the palace guards Kyo has been the one that time and time again has proven himself in battle and in the protecting of comrades. While the King was the one that placed the princess within the tower it was his wife the Queen that came to Kyo with the offer of protecting her daughter. A request by the queen was not one he would pass up and has since been on guard at the door only letting those allowed to enter into the tower. He knows of her night time escapades but has of yet said nothing to anyone.

Extra:
Crush: None yet.
Theme: Give you back life
Other: His Armor,
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

Vatten

User Image
(Without the wings of course)

King of Vatten

Basics:
Name: Sade O'Neal
Nickname: Phantom
Height: 5'6"
Abilities/Skills: Piracy, swordsmanship, sailing
Loyalty: His people (sort of)

Biography
Sade is the pirate king of Vatten, gaining his throne by winning a duel with the previous king. He gained fame and his nickname, Phantom, with his hit and run tactics, one moment there, the next gone. The pirate kingdom prefers to keep out of the other kingdoms business except for their harbors and shipping. They were dragged into the war when Angir attacked the islands.

Extra:
Crush: N/A
Theme: Ain't No Rest For the Wicked
Other:
Gaia Name:

Others

User Image

Basics:
Name: Jezebel Koroe
Nickname: Reaper
Height: 5'4"
Abilities/Skills: Skilled with various weapons, though she's famous for using a scythe in combat, and stealth
Loyalty: I don't think she knows that word...

Biography
Jezebel's parents were both famous mercenaries who trained their daughter to be as heartless as they in a fight. Heartless to the point of where she killed them in cold blood. She now travels the land doing work for the highest bidder regardless of how unethical or morally wrong the job might be.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Oh Death
Other:
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm
I don't know how many posts to make...  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm
Posty post  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 am
((-Pokey pokes to top-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 am
((-Pokey pokes to top-))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:52 pm
((People should join. Don't need to fill up all the zodiac spots to start.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 pm
((I would like a few more 'normal' people before we start))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm
((Do we have to fill all the spots? We can't fill them along the way? D: ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 pm
((I said we don't need all the zodiacs before we start, though I would like some more normal people to cause conflict and what not))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm
((How many normal people are we talking about?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm
(Wow Omg i didnt even know you was in this RP and my character is friends with yours lol)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff