Cross dressing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 am
I'm not as feminine as the next girl, but I do like wearing male clothing when I have the chance. What do you think? Would you girls like to try it if you had the chance? Do you secretly wish to cross dress?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 am
Never thought about crossdressing, though some girls at my school own boy clothes, though I do plan on crossplaying a certain video game character someday...  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:07 pm
One could argue that I cross-dress all the time. I wear men's t-shirts practically everyday, and I sleep in men's clothes. They're more comfortable. Also, basically every Halloween, I've dressed as a male character.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm
cross dressing is nice and all, but drag kings on the other hand emotion_dowant so cool  

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

xMinJun

Bashful Vampire

10,275 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 pm
If I were to be reborn, I would like to be a male because they have so many styles of clothing and they are so much more comfortable. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:43 pm
Most females can get away with wearing male clothes without people even taking a second look at them. Honestly, it isn't usually even really considered cross dressing unless someone takes it to an extreme. So many female clothes are modeled after male clothes now that it's sometimes hard to even tell the difference.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:10 pm
i consider crossdressing to own nothing but men's clothing. that being said at least half of my t-shirts are mens because 1) they have the cooler band shirts and 2) most anime shirts are in adult/men sizes rather thant he fitted you normally find in the women's section, and i own a pair of men's cargo shorts because the women's never have enough or good pockets. they're big enough for, like, a few coins and a card or soemthing and frankly that's just NOT enough  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:16 pm
Kind of wished I was a dude, but cross dressing as one, I have never tried. If I do ever I would probably just do it for humour between me and my sister : P  

YubiYubii

Prodigal Phantom

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:34 pm
I've never cross dressed and most likely never will. I have no aversion to other girls cross-dressing however; in fact I'm quite fond of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 pm
I consider that females already cross dress because many wear pants and shirts and no longer dresses. this is a type of cross dressing. When women took full rights they took the right to dress like a man and started to wear pants and slacks. Any woman that wears slacks or pants could consider themselves cross dressers.

Now I would love to see it where men can wear female clothes without being called a cross dresser. I know a lot of males that look great in a dress or a skirt and blouse. They should be allowed to wear it to work, school, and out and about without being judged or called a f**.

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

kinetic-weapons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 am
I really want to cross-dress but I don't believe there is a binder out there good enough for my 24 Ds sweatdrop

I have a shaved head and semi-good makeup skills to shape my features so I think I could pull it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:02 am
aha I just sort of wear clothing! I just think that people should be able to wear whatever it is they feel comfortable in, whether that be clothing that has been socially assigned to a different gender or sex! I casually find myself wearing looser fitting clothing, baggier dresses and very chunky outfits but hey just wear whatever you feel super fab in!  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:03 am
kinetic-weapons
I really want to cross-dress but I don't believe there is a binder out there good enough for my 24 Ds sweatdrop

I have a shaved head and semi-good makeup skills to shape my features so I think I could pull it off.

Hon I am so sorry but please try your very absolute hardest to not wear a binder!! They can lead to various health issues that I am sure would not be very pleasant. Please instead consider wearing a sports bra or 2, it might even be more comfortable!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:07 am
Walter has ganado
kinetic-weapons

Hon I am so sorry but please try your very absolute hardest to not wear a binder!! They can lead to various health issues that I am sure would not be very pleasant. Please instead consider wearing a sports bra or 2, it might even be more comfortable!

I don't think binders are a problem, I heard a lot of band think about ace bandages though. Those can lead to icky lung stuff and such. Thanks though! uwu  

kinetic-weapons

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:11 pm
I tried to crossdress but it seems it makes me popular on the boys which I don't like redface

But I would say crossdress is fine wink  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces