Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 VS 1] Just a little roughhousing ( Zhi, Poke) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 pm
Jacking hell her head was itchy. She couldn't stop scratching at it, and it was driving her nuts. The reason why her head itch was simple and easy to see; two white horns had appeared on the top of her head. While she had them in her natural form of course, they had not appeared in her human form until now. It was a sign she was growing up, and while it made for a interesting experience, IT WAS STILL JACKING ANNOYING!

With a grimace, she sought a distraction. A fight would be a very good distraction, but finding someone to throw a few punches with could be difficult.

She decided to look around the edge of the weeping woods. Because...there could be others here willing to spar, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am
FWUMP.

And then a man fell from one of the trees overhead, landing directly in front of Poke in a pile of horseman, robes, and ridiculous long sleeves. Zhi let out a pained groan as he sprawled out over the ground, the dead leaves crunching beneath him. Then, very slowly, he opened his eyes to find...

...oh. A student? He stared up at her blankly for a moment before lifting a hand, flapping it at her in greeting. The surprise on his face morphed into a big, dumb grin--his usual expression, as Poke would surely quickly learn to recognize.

(⊙▽⊙)

"HI THERE, can I help you?"

poke mattix

Kaiyumi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 am
The first expressions on pokes face went, in order.

o.o

-.-

o.o

O.o

o.O

followed by a "....Oy...."

She saw this guy had the fancy oriental clothing from the horsemen, so already she was wary of him. Not that she had any reason too as horsemen had done nothing to her. But their motives, more importantly, Medeas...

Although she soon realized these issues wouldn't be a problem, as this one seemed...retarded. Yes, he was very retarded since he couldn't even stay in a tree But he was nice and asking her if she needed assistance.

"Why yes, you can help me in fact." She smirked, which disappeared as she scratched at her head once more. "Do you like sparring matches?"

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:55 am
Zhi pushed himself up in a sitting position, peering up at the ghoul and looking not unlike a dumb puppy as he stared up at her with that silly grin of his. My my, what a strange looking student! Look at those things on her head! Though to be fair, he had antenna things on his head too, and--

--oh, she was saying something to him. Slowly, the horseman tilted his head, his expression never changing. Oh, so she did need help with something? Well, he wasn't particularly fond of the Halloween citizens, but he couldn't say that he hated them either. So long as her favour would not take too long and was not too much work, then perhaps he could lend a hand.

...Except she was asking him a question about sparring.

He could see where this was going.

In an instant, the grin dropped from his face. He stared up at her owlishly for a moment before pushing himself up to his feet. Standing at his height of 6'0", he stared at her with a blank expression before dropping his answer on her, point blank.

(⊙_⊙) "No."

And then he held his arms over his head and attempted to flee.

===(/⊙△⊙)/

poke mattix

Kaiyumi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:23 am
Oh, maybe he wasn't so stupid after all? He had stood up, much taller then the dragoness was, and she looked up at him with interest. He looked serious, and he was probably strong too, it would be a great match indeed.

Well it would of been had he declined and tried to run away with his hands in the air.

8|

Wow, she was dealing with a real special case here.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" She chased after him. "I just want to spar, whats your deal?!" Weren't horsemen supposed to be all over this s**t?!

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 pm
Zhi's sleeves billowed out behind him like excessively long flags as he proceeded to run away, letting out a loud, gleeful cackle. "NO, NEVER. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" He yelled back at her, his expression frozen in a wide-eyed grin, "YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST--"

And of course, he ended up jinxing himself. The horseman let out a loud yelp as he tripped over his own feet, falling to the ground a second time that day. For a moment, as he lay there face down in the dirt, he did not move at all, his body completely still.

Was...Was he...?

And then he began to flail.

User Image

Nope nevermind, he was fine.

poke mattix
Rolling for initiative! C:

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:57 pm
It was hard to keep up with such incredible speed, and she wasn't known for her running skills either. But Poke needn't have worried considering he couldn't even run properly.

She slowed her pace back to a quick walk and stood buy the fallen horsemen, her expression triumphant. Until he started to flail that is.

It was...a interesting sight.

"Okay okay! Calm down, I wont fight you then" She bent down beside him "I was just having some fun." She held out her hand to help him up. "Justs top flailing, alright?"

Kaiyumi
Zhi gets to go first! BD

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 am
Stop flailing? Zhi?

Never.

He reacted to her outstretched hand in panic, flailing his arms wildly--and thereby whipping the poor student with his sleeves--as he scrambled up to his feet. She just wasn't going to leave him alone, was he?! Not unless...unless...sigh.

"FINE, I'LL FIGHT YOU and then you leave me alone, got it?" Nevermind that he had already done some damage to her

HP: 40/40
Damage: 9

poke mattix
.........LMAO THAT ROLL he's like a cornered animal

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am
And thus Poke was Pimp slapped struck on the side of her face and sent reeling to the ground, where she layed face down while Zhi proclaimed his challenge, just to get her to go away.

...Okay, she was pissed now.

"..What the jack IS YOUR DEAL?!?!" She pushed herself off the ground into a crouch and pushing all her weight onto her hands, so she could swing one leg around to trip up the horsemen. This guy was nuts, but at least he wanted to fight now.

HP: 31
Damage: 6

Kaiyumi
KEEP THAT SLEEVE STRONG ZHI |D

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:59 am
Annnnnd back down crashing into the ground he went. Third time today, this must have been some kind of record, even for him.

The horseman winced as he rubbed at his aching hip, seeming genuinely uncertain was to why the student was suddenly so angry. In reality, the man was not nearly as stupid as he liked to come off as, but he chose to stare up at Poke with a wide-eyed, blank stare now, as if asking her what they was for.

Even though, you know, he should know full well what it was for.

"HEY HEY, you wanted to spar! SO LET'S JUST GET OVER WITH THIS." Pushing himself back to his feet, he stumbled backwards and summoned his bow, letting loose an arrow.

HP: 34/40
Damage: 3

poke mattix
Zhi is dumb, I'm sorry ouo

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 pm
"I JUST SAID I WASN'T GONNA- WOAH!" Poke began to shout but had to make a mad jump for cover as a arrow whizzed past her and nicked the side of her hip. With a throaty growl she got to her feet and went to charge at the horsemen, half tempted to lower her head and see how painfull her horns could be.

Instead, she ran right past him.

her aim needed some work.

HP: 28
Damage: -

Kaiyumi
lolol Zhi is the best ouo

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm
Clearly Zhi wasn't listening. He stared at her blankly as she charged right past him with her horns pointed forward, his expression unreadable. Then, slowly, a look of horror spread over his face.

"Did you just try impaling me, WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?!"

More useless arm flailing.

HP: 34/40
Damage: Nope

poke mattix
HE'S KIND OF MINDLESS TO RP because he's so random/ridiculous /sob

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm
What kind of monster was she?

In answer to his question, she turned around, jumping in front of the flailing Zhi and said, ******** you I'm a dragon"

And she gave him a nice uppercut to the chin.

HP: 28
Damage: 8

Kaiyumi
But random roleplay leads to all the lulz! <33

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:53 pm
Oh. Oh, she was actually a monster. That was convenient.

And also, as he soon found out, very unpleasant. The uppercut sent him reeling backwards, letting out a pitiful whimper of pain as he clutched at his jaw. That was not cool, dragon student ghoul! Had it not hurt to move his jar, he probably would have sent her a scowl, but that wasn't an option right now. Without hesitation, he swung his bow back up and shot another arrow at the ghoul.

To think that all he had wanted to do today was sleep.

HP: 26/40
Damage: 4

poke mattix
omg I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW LOUDLY I LAUGHED @ "******** YOU I'M A DRAGON" akadfakdf ilu Poke

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm
Poke would have loved to come back with another attack, but she found herself unable to as she currently had a arrow sticking out of her chest. Actually it was her FEAR shield that had been impaled, but from the right angle it looked like she had been SHOT THROUGH THE HEART punctured.

She had to spend time trying to remove the arrow instead of attacking. Because she didn't want the thing sticking out of her as she fought, that was just weird.

HP: 24
Damage: -

Kaiyumi
ROFLMAO <33 it's moments like these I feel kinda bad for making the derpy awesome characters get hurt ;.;

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff