Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
To the RUNIK players (you know who you are)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:57 pm
I mentioned what happened to make me drop off the face of Gaia last time, and I've tried to get my notes back together for Runik, but I'm working off what I remembered and could glean from your posts and my own thus far, when before I had over eighty solid pages of notes. An entire D&D campaign's worth of material for me, continents and villages all entirely fleshed out with complex backgrounds for all the significant NPCs. I don't have time to rebuild that during a winter break, and some issues with my classes will prevent me doing so for the next several weeks. That, plus a higher workload than last semester, mean that I won't have time to really work on rebuilding the world from scratch, as is necessary, for quite some time. Maybe until spring break, maybe not until after the semester ends. What I'm saying is I'm putting Runik on indefinite hiatus until I have the time to put in the effort necessary to give you the quality I originally promised. I'm sorry for dropping it so suddenly, then promising a pickup when I was working off of memory. I'll contact you all when I'm ready to go again, assuming you're still interested after this little episode.

Thanks,
Doc  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:19 pm
No problems. I fully understand.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100