Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Pokemon Gen VI: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 am
User Image User Image

OMG!! So, I just found out about this a while ago. I don't how to feel!!

Being a Pokemon fan, close to be an addict, I'm really excited about this. New generation, new regions, new Pokemon to encounter. But then, it's exclusive to 3DS, and I don't have one crying I remember my parents buying me my DS as a birthday gift because I told them in passing that I wanted to try out Pokemon Black. I wonder if they'll buy me a 3DS just to be able to play Pokemon X? But still, I don't know how or what to feel >.<

Somehow, I think it's too fast, the development of a new generation. Well, maybe it's because I'm still gaga over Gen V. I dunno... what do you guys think about this?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:19 am
I usually don't really keep up with the releases and just play through them at my own speed when I feel like it. It seems easier that way because they usually release 2-3 different versions at once and they release them about once every year or so. sweatdrop  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 am
It's already coming out this year? eek Wow. Of course, I'm excited to see new Pokemon games (they're just about the only ones that I will buy new). But then, I have a fanfic project where I write little stories based on the Pokedex entries, and I have 567 Pokemon done.

This is just like when Gen V came out! I was almost done! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:34 am
Ysavvryl
It's already coming out this year? eek Wow. Of course, I'm excited to see new Pokemon games (they're just about the only ones that I will buy new). But then, I have a fanfic project where I write little stories based on the Pokedex entries, and I have 567 Pokemon done.

User Image User Image

Oh my goodness, that is tough on you. It's like another 100 more~

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 am
Louisa Iris
Ysavvryl

User Image User Image

Oh my goodness, that is tough on you. It's like another 100 more~

User ImageUser Image

Or 150, like Unova.

I do like writing them, I was just hoping for a decent break from it when I got done with all current Pokemon. One thing that helps is that I don't start on a new gen until I have access to the Pokedex entries in English, so it could be 2014 when I get around to them. I might still get done in time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:37 am
I just found out today,this is the only reason I'm going to buy another 3DS (had one before but it just didn't work out) for some reason even now I just cant ignore the release of a main series Pokemon game...  

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:03 am
Ysavvryl

Or 150, like Unova.

I do like writing them, I was just hoping for a decent break from it when I got done with all current Pokemon. One thing that helps is that I don't start on a new gen until I have access to the Pokedex entries in English, so it could be 2014 when I get around to them. I might still get done in time.

User Image User Image

I'm curious... how do you make a story for each entry? What, like each Pokemon has their own story?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

I'm curious... how do you make a story for each entry? What, like each Pokemon has their own story?

User ImageUser Image

I use the flavor text in the in-game Pokedex as the idea(s) to start the stories. And it's not always one at a time; the stories use one to four Pokemon, usually two. The way the Pokedex entries interact are great ideas for stories.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 am
Ysavvryl

I use the flavor text in the in-game Pokedex as the idea(s) to start the stories. And it's not always one at a time; the stories use one to four Pokemon, usually two. The way the Pokedex entries interact are great ideas for stories.

User Image User Image

Oh I see. Yeah, Pokedex entries can be quite interesting to study.
      Are your stories different per story, or are they somehow connected with one another?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:31 am
Chocolate Delicacy
I just found out today,this is the only reason I'm going to buy another 3DS (had one before but it just didn't work out) for some reason even now I just cant ignore the release of a main series Pokemon game...

User Image User Image

Oh wow, you're so lucky!!
      I'd want to buy a 3DS, but I wouldn't think my parents would give me money for it.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Oh I see. Yeah, Pokedex entries can be quite interesting to study.
      Are your stories different per story, or are they somehow connected with one another?

User ImageUser Image

Different for each story. Here, this is one of the places I have it posted, if you want to check it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm
Ysavvryl

Different for each story. Here, this is one of the places I have it posted, if you want to check it out.

User Image User Image

Oh, I'll definitely look in emotion_dowant
      EDIT: Aww... the story's so cute~! Nice name for a Magikarp. And to think you used a Shiny ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 am
How did I not see this thread? scream
Though we're talking about Pokemon elsewhere so maybe I don't really need to post. XD

But I think I'll bring up something we already did, and suggest that they probably divided up their team, or had a small group already working on the new generation while they were finishing up with Gen 5. Since the BW/BW2 came out at such an awkward time (the end of the DS's lifespan), they probably wanted to quickly get a new title onto the new handheld system. I'm sure they've already been working on this long before BW2 even came out, because that isn't much time at all to already be onto another generation if they weren't haha.

I'm pretty excited myself. It seems so few of my friends actually have a 3DS though, which is kind of saddening. ; ~; Though hopefully everyone can pull some miracles and get their hands on one so we can nerd it up together.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 am
User Image

All I have to say is this: there goes my money. While I don't like a lot of the new Pokemon they are coming out with, I like what they are doing in terms of the games. Gen V actually felt like an RPG more than the other ones.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Yokies
How did I not see this thread? scream
Though we're talking about Pokemon elsewhere so maybe I don't really need to post. XD

But I think I'll bring up something we already did, and suggest that they probably divided up their team, or had a small group already working on the new generation while they were finishing up with Gen 5. Since the BW/BW2 came out at such an awkward time (the end of the DS's lifespan), they probably wanted to quickly get a new title onto the new handheld system. I'm sure they've already been working on this long before BW2 even came out, because that isn't much time at all to already be onto another generation if they weren't haha.

I'm pretty excited myself. It seems so few of my friends actually have a 3DS though, which is kind of saddening. ; ~; Though hopefully everyone can pull some miracles and get their hands on one so we can nerd it up together.

User Image User Image

Yeah, I was thinking that sooner or later you'd be posting here rofl

User ImageUser Image

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out