Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brought something on your wistlist because you really, really liked it, only to finally get it and realize nothing you have in your inventory goes with the item?

I feel like I just wasted half of my gold buying some items and now I am selling them back. And they were such cute items too in the preview thing. I got the southern ghost story thing for the corset but I don't really like my avatar wearing things like that without some sort of leggings and/or sleeves and I couldn't find anything though I did buy some things that I felt would work but then she ended up looking a hot mess and really if I have to buy other items to make this one item work then it isn't worth it not to mention if I ever want to wear that item again, I can't well I feel like I can't wear it with anything else.

And then I brought the SBX item because the short min dress was cute, but I did not like how her chest looked because it looked like her breast were just hanging and I couldn't find a proper bra for her, well the sports bra looked okay.

Ummmm yeah and the mint sundae, I decided to sell it. eh because I always just go mint with it. With the mint coat, gloves and such. It would be nice if Gaia came out with a cute little dress mini skirt or something like that besides those dammed bloomers!

And the queen dorado thing I wanted for the hair but realized I had to wear red and black and some yellow because of the things that were in the hair. And I think that item also came with a shirt that I liked for a while but it would only work if I wore red. and the cute cowgirl I brought that but same with the dorado thing and I feel like I have been wearing a lot of red lately so yeah.

Actually I'm starting to get really bored with my inventory period. It's like my creativity is gone if I ever had it. It takes me longer to figure out what my avatar is going to wear.

Ugh! So yeah those were some sucky buys. I know I would love the thunder cloud dress. I'm sure I wouldn't get fed up with that! Or maybe it is just the preview that is making me desire it so much.

but on the bright side though. All that browsing in the MP I did find this cute dress and a pink one too! So it wasn't so bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:43 pm
once, but i'm getting more stuff to work around it. plus, i use the invo tektek a lot, to help coordinate colors and stuff. how i've been getting a few that are different from my usual~  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm
Kitalpha Hart
once, but i'm getting more stuff to work around it. plus, i use the invo tektek a lot, to help coordinate colors and stuff. how i've been getting a few that are different from my usual~

User Image

That's probably what I need to do. Maybe I'm just suck in kind of color matching setting that I have just become with my own style. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:55 pm
I usually have that problem with SDPlus Dolls.

Two dolls I remember clearly, La Dragonne and Queen Corvina. I bought them both loving their extra pose so much, Dragonne for it's hair and Corvina for the face mod. I really do like the way they look, but I literally had nothing to go with them. I'm not one to buy things to match something, unless they're cheap or can go with other items as well, so I just decided to sell them back. Their colors are so odd in comparison to other items on Gaia, I just don't think I could get them to work, and I really couldn't find anything to match them that would convince me to keep them.

I've probably had the same thing happen with other items as well, but I remember those two since they were the more expensive buys that kind of sucked to have to sell back. Smaller items don't really bother me as much since it isn't as big of a loss, but yeah.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 pm
What I do is I pull up tektek and see hat I can match it with before buying it all. Right now all I need is the hair for mine.
I always do that, and I've had very successful avatars in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:01 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
What I do is I pull up tektek and see hat I can match it with before buying it all. Right now all I need is the hair for mine.

That is adorable o3o  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:05 pm
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa

That is adorable o3o

Lol thanks. Believe it or not I really wanted the feet. I would always try to match the feet with something, and honestly I don't like to have my gaia avatar cosplaying as people, so the Rin Kagamine thing was out lol. But this is what cam out >-> I think it looks cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Lol thanks. Believe it or not I really wanted the feet. I would always try to match the feet with something, and honestly I don't like to have my gaia avatar cosplaying as people, so the Rin Kagamine thing was out lol. But this is what cam out >-> I think it looks cute.

The face and the curls omfg >w<
Can I hug you when it's finished?
I wanna hug that avi o3o  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:40 pm
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa

I wanna hug that avi o3o

Just finished it ^-^ So go ahead lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:41 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa

I wanna hug that avi o3o

*Yay congratulatory hugs*  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 pm
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa

I wanna hug that avi o3o

I love hugs. They are like cotton candy clouds :3 -hugs-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:44 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa

I wanna hug that avi o3o

That sounds tasty.  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image User Image

Hmm... not really. More or less, it takes me a long time to buy something off from my wishlist. The only stupid buys I make are mostly bought unplanned.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:48 pm
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa
Onyx Aradia
Kumiko Fujiwa

I wanna hug that avi o3o

That sounds tasty.

That does now that I think about it @_@  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100