Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
My Boyfriend Is EXTREMELY Jealous.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Patronus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 pm
He seriously doesn't even want me getting on Gaia because I might talk to "my other boyfriends". -.- I love him and he's great but he is TOO much with all this jealousy. Anyone else have a similar problem?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 am
well i moves to a new province and he was my first friend. but i need more friends then him right? so i go online a lot to look for cool people to hangout with and he wont even let me look at another guys profile cause he thinks im going to find someone better than him rolleyes  

Taeping

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 am
StefanieMars
He seriously doesn't even want me getting on Gaia because I might talk to "my other boyfriends". -.- I love him and he's great but he is TOO much with all this jealousy. Anyone else have a similar problem?

This topic caught my attention because I have the exact same problem. D:

I have these two GOOD guy friends that I've known since I was about 8, and now
that I'm dating my boyfriend, he's getting more and more jealous over them. I
wish he could just see that they are ONLY my friends, but he can't.

At the same time, it makes me happy. I'd rather have an over jealous boyfriend
that a boyfriend who doesn't care at all.

Best of luck!
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:23 pm
StefanieMars

You need to tell him to back the hell up and off of you. It's the Internet, not real life. Unless you're planning on meeting people from the Internet then he needs to calm down and quick. Set some boundaries for this guy to follow. If he can't do that then dump him because that's not a good look from where I'm standing.

@ Roxy: I don't see how having a jealous boyfriend is a good thing verses one that doesn't care.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 pm
He may be your boyfriend, but part of a healthy relationship is being
able to respect each other's interests and being able to trust. Tell him, in the nicest way
you can, that worrying about you meeting other guys on here is a tad ridiculous.

Gaia is one of your hobbies, and if he can't accept that then yes, it is too much jealousy.

I agree with Kenocka. Both an overly jealous boyfriend and one that doesn't care at all are both bad extremes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 am
That doesn't sound healthy.  

Latrans

Devoted Inquisitor

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 pm
a little bit of jealousy is fine and even understandable. you get upset when you feel like who you're with is paying little attention to you, i can get that. but when they get jealous over EVERYTHING it's a problem. who you hang out with, how long you're out, what you do online and who you talk to on there, or even talk to in real life even if it's strangers or good friends. when it gets to that suffocationg and almost crontroling way, it's not good. when you guys start having problems with your relationship based on it, it's not good. it would be better for them to not mind you hanging out with other friends, no matter the gender, and be fine with you talking to other people and only get a ltitle jealous here and there(say someone else is hitting on you or something)

long story short, lots of jealousy isn't good, some of it is managable and fine  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games