Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am
User Image User Image

i dunno about your place, but here in the philippines, that's a big issue. the catholic church simply puts her put foot down against gay marriage, saying that it violates the sanctity of marriage. i dunno, but i think them priests are just prudes who think that gay marriage equals sex all the time.

i'm for gay marriage. who are we to stop two people from loving one another. i mean, what' wrong with it, eh? they don't always have sex or do anything perverted all the time. any couple could do that (even heteros), not just homos. plus, what's wrong with sex if both parties agree to it? we're animals too, and it's our instinct to crave for it. it's not up to someone to dictate who can be our partner.

everyone should have the freedom to choose whom to love. if you love someone from your own gender, then i definitely won't stop you. i just don't like seeing couples make out in public, like "two eels thrashing about the place" (to quote from harry potter). but this applies to all couples, not just to homos. for some reason, it creeps me out.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 am
For.
Definetly. Our country has no issue over this. Though I strongly believe that love doesn't have an age, race, color or sex.  

myths_rock

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm
I'm for gay marriage 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

i dunno, but i think them priests are just prudes who think that gay marriage equals sex all the time.

User ImageUser Image

To be fair, this idea comes up WAY more often than it should. I've seen people who are otherwise very strong supporters of gay rights take issue with kids learning about homosexuality because 'you shouldn't be teaching them about sex'. Because you can't establish a romance in entertainment without showing the characters having sex! rolleyes

I don't post a whole lot in the guild, but I know I've been pretty open about being attracted to girls so it's pretty easy to guess where I fall on this issue.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hizou_Chan

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:22 pm
for. ;3 nothing wrong bout gay marriage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Against.

And im not an animal, i'm a human.  

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:00 am
i'm for gay marriage. a number of my close friends are lesbian or gay, i myself am bisexual and i think that we have just as much of a right to marry and be with whoever we love. love isn't something you can put a simple black and white lable on and just because you may not understand it or feel the same way about it doesn't mean you should turn away from it without another thought. i live in a conservative state in the USA and it's rough because it feels like everyone around you hates and dispises you just because you're you and being honest about who it is you love and want to be with.

i think it's ridiculous to say that it's immoral and wrong, especially when it has litterally been practiced for thousands of years(before AND after christianity at that) and nothing bad has happened because of it. society didn't collapse, the families didn't deteriorate, the "values of marriage" didn't deminish, nothing. and personally i think that if you aren't comfortable with the idea or don't like the idea of marrying someone of the same gender then just don't do it youself, but don't tell others that they can't do it just because you don't like it. people do not have a right to discriminate a person based on their sexual orientation or who they're attracted to anymore than they have the right to discriminate against someone based on their gender, the color of their skin, their religion, or anything else. so yes, people have a right to be happy and marry who they love no matter the gender or orientation of the two, consenting individuals in love that it involves.

....sorry, i feel like i ranted a little there  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:29 am
I'm all for it. I don't think its right to restrict someone from marrying the one they love, even if it is same sex marriage. I understand everyone has their beliefs and such, but if it's not affecting you in a negative way, why worry about it? Just my thoughts~  

xKiklala

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:22 am
I'm completely for it.

My uncle is gay and it would have been nice if he was able to get married to his life partner before the partner died.

If marriage was truly sacred then divorce would still be illegal, or at the very least, it would be a lot lower than the 50 percent it is now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 am
User Image

For it! <3
Can't see why not. Gay people are human as well and
they should be able to show the would their love just
as any heterosexual couple by marriage.

User Image

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 am
For it. My mother is gay, and so am I. Some people in my town hates gays. I mean pure hate from hell type of hate. For god sake I couldn't go to school without being harassed. Couldn't even talk to girls because of it. I've been called a sexual predator in my own ******** town. This place is hell! Anyway, yeah. They hate it, and I'm for it :/  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 am
I like women. I see no problem with it.  

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am
I'm for gay marriage!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:17 pm
I'm for it. i'm perfectly straight, but that doesn't mean other people should love their partner based on their gender. Even my two best friends on here are gay, in fact most of my male friends on here are either gay/bisexual/or pansexual, don't know as many girls like that, but what does it matter?  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Freebie User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:15 pm
I'm straight and still for gay marriage.

Hell, animals anywhere in the world, species of all kinds- from exotic jellyfish to geckos, are gay. There are gay animals in the wild, and there are gay animals we've tamed. It's just as natural as reproduction, so trying to stop is plain wrong. I believe love is love no matter who you find it in, and in America, we're the home of the free, so why in the hell are people trying to stop our freedom?

Not only that, but you would want respect for loving whomever, so why can't someone else enjoy the same respect? You don't have to be involved in it to approve of it. I hope by the time I start dating, people will respect me and appreciate me for not being afraid to love whomever I choose.

And don't get me started with people who argue with religion. No. Your religion is for faith. Not love. "God said marriage is between a man and a woman," "God hates gays," No.
1) That's your god. What if I'm not ******** christian? Does your god own me? No.
2) You don't know what your own god thinks. He hasn't come down and said it.
3) I thought God loves all of his creations.

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff