[PRP] When the cat's away... (Lysia & Crim) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 am
User ImageBrigid sat in the living room of the 'burrow' her home she'd shared and expanded with her mate. He'd been absent, went on a small trip and reassured her he'd return as soon as he could. Pulling a needle nd thread through something she was mending, she rocked in the rocking chair Azrael had built for her to rock their children in when they were little.

Their children had grown, the time flying fast and it was after their girls had become adults that his personal business had pulled him from her side. Looking up at the small fire that glowed in the hearth, she heaved a small sigh. It didn't look like he'd be returning this day either from what she could tell.

User ImageShe was staying silent about where she'd been spending most of her days lately. She'd met some one and that fae had become special to her. Grown and on her own, she'd set up her own little home on the opposite side of the meadow she'd played in as a little girl. Her dress sleeves were pushed up, held in place by little garters as she kneaded at some dough that was riddled with chopped nuts, spices and dried fruit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 am
Azrael walked through the forest. Though the trees where thick he could still tell that the sun was beginning to set. He had made the journey to the dark place were his family stayed. Though he had more or less shunned them he still need to make the presence of his children known. Though he never wanted them to know he knew it would be the only way to keep them truly safe. By telling the family of his children it kept them out of harms way. Due to rules and laws set in place they could not harm his mate or his children. His family believed in the eye or an eye law. Though his mother got excited about the thought of grandchildren he quickly informed her they were off limits.

Walking further into the forest he decides to take a turn to the place he once called home before his beautiful wife made way into his life. Walking the small path he closes his eyes and keeps forward. This path is second nature to him. It wasn't that he didn't want to get home he just needed time to clear his mind of everything going on.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:01 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She continued to rock and sew, occasionally looking up from her work to glance into the kitchen where one of her daughters now worked on some dough. "Donne be kneading it too much now, dear. Twill make it too tough to eat if you do." She offered the helpful warning with that soft tone she'd often given her daughters when trying to be helpful. Looking back down, she finished the stitching she'd been working on and tied off the thread to end the seam.

Biting the thread to loose the needle, she set the work aside and slowly stood, making her way into the kitchen to help."Ah, that is looking well done, Abigail." She stated patting her on the shoulder with a gentle hand before heading to the wash basin and washing her hands. Once clean, she greased a pan and stoked the wood stove. " Now just roll it out and into the design I'd shown you girls when you'd help me make the fruit and nut breads and put it in the pan and let rise again. Once done with that, just put it in the oven till golden brown." She left the greased loaf pan on the counter beside Abigail's work place.

She nodded at her mother's directions, setting the dough down and reaching for the rolling pin. She rolled the dough out to the right size, dusting it with cinnamon before rolling both sides towards the middle. Once it was all rolled up, she put the dough in the pan to let rise one last time before putting it in to bake. Dusting the flour from her hands, she washed the rest off in the basin before drying them on a towel. "Still no sign of Father?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:10 pm
Azrael sat in the dark house. Dust had formed on what was left and it seemed so life like. As if time had frozen. As he stood a small dirt clouded formed at him feet and he watched it dance back to the floor. So much had been lost and gained through the passing months. So much pain and happiness shared. He thought back on what he had given to gain what he had. He turned his back on his clan and blood family, for a wife and five lovely daughters. What troubled him most after being back amongst the clan was how little his new family wanted from him. His wife only looking for protection and love. The children watching for guidance and exceptance. He forced it from his mind and stoed from the home. He only about an hour from home now.

He cleared him mind and hurried down the path. He refused to go back. To think on the past. He felt his step quicken into a run and before he knew it the smell of a fresh fire hit his sinces. He mood around a small bend in the road and then hit the clearing. Home at last.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 am
CrimsonMaiden21
gaia fails at telling me i've gotten a reply >.<

Brigid frowned shaking her head. "No.. but I'm sure he'll be home before too long.. She quickly washed her hands and dried them on a towel before heading back into the living room. With the fire in the wood stove, the house often grey hot and she needed to open the front door, let it cool off some in the front room.

It was when she propped the door open with a heavy carved figure for a door stop that she saw a pale figure in the distance. A smile drew across her face as she stared, gaping at the figure. In some ways she was afraid that she'd finally lost her mind to worry and was seeing things and would only come to her senses again she she looked away. She didn't want to loose this mirage if it was one.

Quietly, she stepped from the front door out into the early spring air that still held a small bite to it. She wanted to be the first sight of his family he'd get on his home coming. Never mind how dis-shelved her hair looked, she was happy to be seeing him returning home.

As she left the bread to rise, she checked on the pot that sat bubbling on the top of the wood burning stove. Giving it a quick stir, she gave it a taste before adding a few herbs, stirring it once more and covering it with it's lid once again. Leaving the spoon on a rest, she picked up the heavy book she'd brought from home and slipped out the back door to make use of the sunlight there to read by. Smoothing out her skirt, she sat on a small stump, opening the book and beginning to read where she'd left off the night before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 am
Azrael slowed his paste to a grandual walk. He didn't want to alarm them by running in like a crazy person. He watched the house closely and seen Brigid peer out onto the porch. He couldn't help but smile. He walked slowly to the house. He was almost across the meadow, sun blazing in his eyes as it set on the horizon. He squinted and trudged forward he was at the halfway point when a rather small figure lept from the trees knocking him down. Startled he jump in furry and snatched the figure by the scruff of the neck. What he found was no stranger but his own daughter Zaria. " You know you shouldn't sneak up on me. " he said smile widening.

Zaria had watched her father emerge from the wood and waited for the right moment to pounce. As he grew closer to her location so did the anticipation. Quietly she lept. Not making a sound and ending with knocking him down. Zaria was so set on being evil she would try anything. As he grabbed her she smiled wide and glared at him. His face was different for a moment almost like he wore a mask, but as quickly as it grew angry it faded. Leaving nothing behind but a soft smile and caring face. His words were soft and her smile grew larger. " We'll I learned from you!" She shouted not meaning to. She had waited to for all the family to be home so she could tell them of her possible mate.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

As the small figure dropped from the tree, she had a moment to gasp and wonder just what had gone wrong before finally it registered with her who the other figure had to be. chuckling inwardly, she smoothed her hair from her face and made her way into the meadow from the house. "I'll bet my sewing basket that you smelled bread cooking and hurried home." She teased lightly once she'd gotten into hearing distance of the two. "Come on now, might as well get cleaned up before dinner's finished." Her voice was still that thick Celtic accent, soft and light in spirit as she spoke.

Her eyes shone with a light all their own, happy to have him home again. "Have a safe trip, dear?" She asked the question though she knew nothing could ever be considered fully safe. there were always factors they couldn't see that could happen when ever.

Abigail licked her finger before flipping the page. Looking up, she sniffed at the air to smell the fresh scent of baking bread. Carefully she closed her book and tucked it away into a dress pocket before going back into the kitchen to check on the bread. It was cooking well enough, though not yer golden bread. Cinnamon and bread and roasted nuts wafted through the house, spilling out of the doors and open windows. It was a good scent to be surrounded by. A scent she'd grown up with most her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:09 am
Azreal gathered himself after his recent attack and jokingly pushed Zaira. Out of all his children she was the hardest to understand. His head whipped forward as he heard her speak and a sense of joy filled him. " The smell of bread is how I find my way home dear." He made his way toward her and grabbed her up. He wasn't huge compared to her but big enough he could scoop her up with out any trouble. Giving her a hug he just stood there. Taking in all the scents around him as if it had been years since he smelled them. The bread, the dew that was now forming on the grass, the breeze and most of all her. The soft fragrance that lingered from her. He never knew exactly what it was but he knew it was perfect in its own way. He chuckled and put her down grabbing her hand and pulling Zaria in as well. " Safe is not the word I would use for a family meeting but it was much calmer than last time." As they walked to the house he let out a sigh of relief. " My love we must speak in private later. Once dinner is done." He said the words calmly so not to startle her.

Zaria jumped up quickly and moved her hair from her face. She jumped when she heard her mothers voice unaware that she was even coming toward them. A large smile grew across her face as she was jumping with excitement to tell them of her future mate. He had other things to attend to at the moment so things were post-pone until then. She was distracted with her own thoughts until he felt her father push her. Snapping back to reality she just watched the two. The way they loved each other was amazing. Almost like the fairy tales her mother used to read to her and her sisters when they were little. It was something that she had always wanted herself.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 am
She laughed heartily as he spoke. "Yes.. Well I suppose it is a bit difficult to miss the smell of bread in these woods..." She hugged him in return, holding him and breathing in the masculine scent of him. She'd missed him deeply with his absence and as he set her back on her feet, she made a slight protesting sound before finally slipping her arm around his waist as they made their way back to the house. She nodded as he mentioned needing a little private conversation. "I'm sure it might take some doing but the girls do have their own homes now." She gave a small chuckle nodding towards the home Abigail had made for herself. "Abigail's in the house by the way.. unless she's slipped off again..."

Walking back out the back door, she took her seat once more, opening the book to where she'd let off. She was slowly becoming more and more entranced with the story it held. She enjoyed a good plot in a good book of course.. especially if they made her pulse race and had her on the edge of her seat impatient to read what the writer created next.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 am
They were finally coming to porch and his stomach growled. He hushed it was walked inside. Walking into the door he made way to the chair that sat near the fire place. He sat down and leaned back. He had not realized how tire he was until he allowed himself to relax. The smell of bread lingered through the house and his mouth began to water. He took in the sight of his little home and it amazed him how nothing changed in his absence but it some how felt different. Something was missing. He could not figure out what but something. " Dear could you bring me a plate of food here?" He knew she preferred dinner at a table but he just couldn't force his feet to move any farther.

Zaria made her way quickly through the kitchen and out the back door. She spotted her sister and headed towards her.Quietly he came up the side of her and spoke softly. " How did you do it," She said. She wasn't sure how to brake the news to her parents. For once in Zarias life she was going to admit she needed help.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 am
She had a moment to start to protest and state that they needed to eat as a family, but seeing how bedraggled he looked, she couldn't force the words from her mouth. Nodding she left disappearing into the kitchen. Stirring the thick hearty stew, she ladled it into a bowl and grabbed a hunk of bread they'd made before the nut loaf and brought the dish in to Azrael. "I think just this once we might all like to sit in here and be by the fire." She spoke with a smile, handing him the stew and bread.

"Do what?" She admitted. She'd met some one sure but she hadn't told her mother that yet. "Oh that.. you didn't say anything to mother or father about Dia did you?? Because I've been trying to think of the answer to that same thing..." She looked up from her book and into the kitchen. "But they're here now.. together even.. maybe we should tell them both together? Sure.. it'll be a load to drop on them. but at least this way one of us isn't being thrown in the other's face."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:10 am
Azrael smiled greatfully and set the bowl down beside him. " I will wait until we are all here together." He grabbed her hand and held her stare for a moment. He could see the fire dance in her eyes. He pulled her towards him (gently of course). He pulled her onto his lap and held her there. Face burried in her hair. He had only been away a month but it felt like years. He felt as though everything was slipping through the veil. He would hold her there until she wanted to leave.

Zaria jumped in suprise. " I thought you told them already! Oh my well this should be fun. " She put he paw to her mouth and waited a few moment in worry. She knew how her father would react to this. Worried about the outcome she looked to her sister with sympthetic eyes. " Why does our family have to be so confusing!" She jumped up and paced for a moment. " Well i guess we came into the world together we can face our parents together." She waited a moment to see her sisters response.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 am
She gave a small gasp as he caught her hand and pulled her into his lap. She stayed gladly there, not wanting to move just yet. She'd have the girls serve dinner tonight if she could get away with it. Lightly, she pat his hand knowing the girls were likely still out back like they had been when she fetched the stew. "They're outback... Think We should have them feed us for once?" She chuckled lightly. "They can even set up the little trays."

She shook her head. "No.. I was waiting till father got home..." She gave a sheepish sort of look. "Well worse case scenario we're flogged" She said teasingly to her sister. "Tough you're right.. we did come into this world together.. we might as well let our cats out of the bags together..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 am
Azrael smiled. " I think its high time they took care of us for once. We won't be young for ever. " he joked. Placing his hands over her ears he let out a loud yell. " GIRLS!". The sound echoed threw the house. He removed his hands from her ears and waited to hear the sound of them hustle through the kitchen. Then it hit him what was missing from the house. Pitter-patter that was it. He missed the sound of youngins running through the house.

Zarias head snapped as she heard her father yell. " You go first!" She shrieked. He had yelled as though he was angry and she was not about to be the first in the house. He hand shook and she grabbed her sister forcing her throught the door.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:47 am
She chuckled once again. "Oh.. you're going to make them think you're angry. She leaned into his shoulder snickering even further. Such a cruel joke was being played out now. Sighing, she was able to control her face once more. Leaning up, she too waited for the sound of the girls scrambling through the house and had a moment of sadness. She missed the sounds of little feet scuffling about and running a muck even causing mischief.

She let out a small yelp as she was grabbed. "Me first!? Why me?" The voice was almost a whimper but still she was shoved forward. With an audible gulp, she walked into the main room and tucked her book into her dress pocket her rabbit like ears slouching like they had when she'd been a child and in trouble. "You called father?" She had a moment to wonder if he already knew and was furious with it.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff